Reactions: RAMU KAKA, user123456, bedes and 17 others
Chink Supremacy

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Joe Rogancel, Clqs and 8 others
must be a descendant of genghis khan

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, deepfuckingvalue, dna_cel and 5 others
Goofy ah ko:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Michael Myers @klip11 @Ricky212 beebee see crew

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
bump
IMG 0416

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and greycel
Nobody cares. Deyonte is a filthy little pagan anamist. Hell always lose to a Christian badboy
Cope nigger. Deontay got mogger frame and lost to a gook so it’s hurts you’re ego.

Edit: just seen the weigh in. Wilder is like 70lbs lighter than the gook. Why this nigger took this fight idk. Gave the fat gook an ego boost

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, HeightPilledum, tombradylover and 4 others
Cope nigger. Deontay got mogger frame and lost to a hook so it’s hurts you’re ego.
Another man loses a fight:feelsuhh:

Somehow this is supposed to affect me?

Ok.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, HeightPilledum, tombradylover and 6 others
Cope nigger. Deontay got mogger frame and lost to a gook so it’s hurts you’re ego.

Edit: just seen the weigh in. Wilder is like 70lbs lighter than the gook. Why this nigger took this fight idk. Gave the fat gook an ego boost
Wilder and Fury have a 50lbs difference too fat gook got the same build but more power in his hands, but obv shit cardio hes 41 too

Boring fight, clown fighting skills by Wilder. Zhang looks too slow but still better than the Tyrone with pony legs.

pretty much looked rigged to me

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, HeightPilledum, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
Boring fight, clown fighting skills by Wilder. Zhang looks too slow but still better than the Tyrone with pony legs.
Yes just seen the highlights god damn that nigga build like a slender man. Only a coon brain would think he could generate some bs power with that much of a weight difference.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah and seethe
Cry for me you pinkie bitch learn your place underneath bbc supremacy we rule over you now born down and kiss my boots like your brethren in the USA
Because you peddle nigger supremacy all the time u urkle so yes this does.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and seethe
Cry for me you pinkie bitch learn your place underneath bbc supremacy we rule over you now born down and kiss my boots like your brethren in the USA
You’ve already seen that I Mog u faggot when u were arguing with some sand niggers about shawarma pussy. There’s no need to argue with u since ur urkle ass will rot here and die before u can use ur “bbc supremacy” fucking delusional coon

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, iblamechico, Looks234 and 5 others
You’ve already seen that I Mog u faggot when u were arguing with some sand niggers about shawarma pussy. There’s no need to argue with u since ur urkle ass will rot here and die before u can use ur “bbc supremacy” fucking delusional coon
You don’t mogg shit. You’re a faggot who gets bullied by @st.hamudi but 6‘5 keep your mouth shut before I call your master hamudi over to pull you back on your leash like the dog you are you joke

2 Princes arguing :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel and seethe
Are you actually not black? You talk like a bronx native

You don’t mogg shit. You’re a faggot who gets bullied by @st.hamudi but 6‘5 keep your mouth shut before I call your master hamudi over to pull you back on your leash like the dog you are you joke
You both are my bitch and niggers. One is full nig fuck aka u and the other is a sand nigger. Genetic dead ends. Both shit genetics with obesity risk at all time high since you’re both ethnic u dumb incel roach.

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, shabby890, tombradylover and 6 others
I will ascend in the fight game. This will not happen to me.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HeightPilledum, murdah and seethe
No idea what you’re talking about. I’m not black. Reading comprehension from this thread should be able to tell u that :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
You both are my bitch and niggers. One is full nig fuck aka u and the other is a sand nigger. Genetic dead ends. Both shit genetics with obesity risk at all time high since you’re both ethnic u dumb incel roach.
Wait, I thought you're also sand

• +1
No I know a lot of sands. I live in New Jersey. Super diverse I have ethnic friends and know a lot about cultures since I grew up in a melting pot

• +1
Reactions: murdah and smallman
No I know a lot of sands. I live in New Jersey. Super diverse I have ethnic friends and know a lot about cultures since I grew up in a melting pot
I remember someone posted your pic and you looked pretty sand idk

I remember someone posted your pic and you looked pretty sand idk
There’s no pic of me here bud besides my physique which I posted a couple times. Then the roaches proceeded to seethe since they’re bottom tier shitboons.

• +1
Reactions: smallman and murdah
I’m bbc prince of faggit is a lil GAYRAB fuck whose head would be allahuackbared by me if we fought. He’s a victim of @st.hamudi but 6‘5 who was raping him in an argument

• JFL
lol ok buddy. You silly gayrab

Wait aren’t you Arab I swear you are? either that or your pinkoid either way I fucked your women now go home and sleep you ugly shit faggot bitch with your anime profile picture DBGT is a failed anime go watch Super you late faggot bitch

He’s a sand who self hates so much because he knows gayrabs are faggots who take it up the arse like the royal Saudi dynasty

lol ok buddy. You silly gayrab

Wait aren’t you Arab I swear you are? either that or your pinkoid either way I fucked your women now go home and sleep you ugly shit faggot bitch with your anime profile picture DBGT is a failed anime go watch Super you late faggot bitch
Nigger ramblings. Stay my bitch just like your fav buddy that u got into an argument with but now ur calling him cuz ur a loser.

Nigger ramblings. Stay my bitch just like your fav buddy that u got into an argument with but now ur calling him cuz ur a loser.
What's wrong with rambling??

i almost broke my thumb while busting a nut

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890, HeightPilledum and murdah
Pinkman your nipples look like pepperoni. You look like pig 🐷 and you eat pig your brothers you pink btch global warming will wipe your godless faggot race of earth the heat and sun are the enemy of the pinkman your time is up earth wants YOU GONE :Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, FaceandBBC, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Pinkman your nipples look like pepperoni. You look like pig 🐷 and you eat pig your brothers you pink btch global warming will wipe your godless faggot race of earth the heat and sun are the enemy of the pinkman your time is up earth wants YOU GONE :Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:
True oofy doofy Urkle right here. The type of nigga that would piss himself if asked to meet in person.

Go see a doctor to treat that adhd of yours that I gave u advice for u coon. Ur brain is already fried from knowing that ur a genetic dead end and the fact that u need meds to operate like a normal human to even perform in dogshit tier classes.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Yenno what cos it’s Sunday and I have church I’ll be nice for gods sake. I will end this here I won’t bully you no more but never forget your women are whores.
True oofy doofy Urkle right here. The type of nigga that would piss himself if asked to meet in person.

Go see a doctor to treat that adhd of yours that I gave u advice for u coon. Ur brain is already fried from knowing that ur a genetic dead end and the fact that u need meds to operate like a normal human to even perform in dogshit tier classes.

Yenno what cos it’s Sunday and I have church I’ll be nice for gods sake. I will end this here I won’t bully you no more but never forget your women are whores.
Bye baby bitch. You’re on ignore now with ur boyfriend since both of u are genetic dead ends. Urkle can’t handle that little nigga dick got Mogged by non big nigga dick so he runs away. Just like the coon in ops video. Stay on the bottom. Don’t forget to take ur meds ur charcoal skinned colored fuck.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico and tombradylover
Bye baby bitch. You’re on ignore now with ur boyfriend since both of u are genetic dead ends. Urkle can’t handle that little nigga dick got Mogged by non big nigga dick so he runs away. Just like the coon in ops video. Stay on the bottom. Don’t forget to take ur meds ur charcoal skinned colored fuck.
Can’t stop caging u annihilated that ugly bottom of barrel gorilla monkey niger omg

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Imagine thinking that anyone but boxing fanboys gives a fuck about Deontay Wilder. Mayweather still has more support among Black people to this day.

Can’t stop caging u annihilated that ugly bottom of barrel gorilla monkey niger omg
He never annihilated jack shit you little faggot if I knew where you lived I’d come over there and slit your throat you little bitch. Now drink acid and end your miserable life

Put me on ignore you faggot pussy you got washed like a little bitch pink faggot baby 👶 boy you are stupid pig 🐖 oink 🐽 hog bitch

Prime wilder kills him within 2 rounds. Unfortunately Fury took this mans soul with that trilogy.

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890, PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
must be a descendant of genghis khan
Nope
He is Dongyi descendant
CCDE21B1AB4227F11A807EC3B72BA0BA

Same body type and pheno with pacific islanders
Images 10

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah

If you wanna meet in person I’m game don’t start chatting shit bitch like I’m some pussy stfu you Gayrab bitch

WMAF Chads also win tonight as Bivol TKO'd the sandnigger he was put against
Spoiler dmitry bivol vs malik zinad fight highlights v0 yCALcZxFQ7tYIMLhr7ZiUa6jGB6v09pNMnU 4d

Overall a fantastic night for boxing

If you wanna meet in person I’m game don’t start chatting shit bitch like I’m some pussy stfu you Gayrab bitch

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico and PrinceLuenLeoncur
This is OP.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and JohnDoe

>he hasn't put those two niggers on ignore
what are you even doing, i live rent-free inside niggers minds

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur