>he hasn't put those two niggers on ignore
what are you even doing, i live rent-free inside niggers minds
I fucked yoh and your pedo prophet never forget that

@seethe Petr Yan 爷是中国人?

• +1
Reactions: seethe
>he hasn't put those two niggers on ignore
what are you even doing, i live rent-free inside niggers minds
What are you talking about I’m ignoring cuck urkle from last reply and that st hamcuck since he was following my threads because he got mad that I said USA> UK.

WMAF Chads also win tonight as Bivol TKO'd the sandnigger he was put against
View attachment 2958981

Overall a fantastic night for boxing
2 whites beat their black opponents, one of which even got the belt, thu adding to the amount of belts white now have.

heck even a curry beat up a nigger, curry stocks are up right now :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
2 whites beat their black opponents, one of which even got the belt, thu adding to the amount of belts white now have.

heck even a curry beat up a nigger, curry stocks are up right now :lul:
Niggers getting utterly destroyed in boxing

Once again, proving that they only "dominated" in the past because other races weren't interested in it. Black fighters are a meme

Niggers getting utterly destroyed in boxing

Once again, proving that they only "dominated" in the past because other races weren't interested in it. Black fighters are a meme
they dominated because the soviets werent allowed to box internationally and other countries were going through war and famine and thus not as interested in boxing as it is now.

This period of time is the most busiest time in boxing and now niggers are getting humiliated

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
bump @Monobloc @N8verBegan @incel194012940 @Lethbridge total han victory

nigger thought he was on the cotton fields when he got hit with that check hook, where is blud going:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
RPReplay Final1717318560

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: incel194012940, sub5c3l, Michael Myers and 2 others
Noooo but .org niggers told me the nigger was supposed to win. :feelsree::feelshaha: @PrinceLuenLeoncur
Ceeee beeebieeeeesss

Also best boxers of all time are bbc so it does nothing I could care less.

And I don’t claim Wilder as he’s a Pagan he isn’t Christian so he deserves to lose until he comes to Christ. GO FURY fury fucked him up and then lost fo an Orthodox badboy 😜:chad:

In the end I win always

Ceeee beeebieeeeesss

Also best boxers of all time are bbc so it does nothing I could care less.

And I don’t claim Wilder as he’s a Pagan he isn’t Christian so he deserves to lose until he comes to Christ. GO FURY fury fucked him up and then lost fo an Orthodox badboy 😜:chad:

In the end I win always
I thought you meant Geert Wilders for a second. :feelshah:

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Boring fight, clown fighting skills by Wilder. Zhang looks too slow but still better than the Tyrone with pony legs.
Wilder was never built to be an elite fighter, nigga should have gone to the NBA. He just got lucky with circumstances, picked up the belt Vitali left by fighting taxi drivers, and kept it the same way just because he has a BBC and americans wanted one of their own to compete with all the elite Brits. Now he's completely shot, he never had legs anyway. But now his power has gone, and looking at zhangs skull and neck and shoulders u need AMAZING power to effect him. Plus Wilders long rangy swings don't work when u fight a guy as tall as u.

That said remember zhang hasn't been through wars like wilder, and zhang is a southpaw.

I'm not saying it would be different, but 8 years ago the fight would have been interesting.

Imagine thinking that anyone but boxing fanboys gives a fuck about Deontay Wilder. Mayweather still has more support among Black people to this day.
U know Wilder is a pretty charismatic guy right??

Yes just seen the highlights god damn that nigga build like a slender man. Only a coon brain would think he could generate some bs power with that much of a weight difference.
He had that power cos he fought guys 6-7 inches shorter always, or other framecels, and he has that wild long lever swinging style.

He lacks legs to generate power through the full suite of punches, and lacks frame thickness to generate power on the back foot or from awkward angles, like tyson or canelo do.

Wilder was never built to be an elite fighter, nigga should have gone to the NBA. He just got lucky with circumstances, picked up the belt Vitali left by fighting taxi drivers, and kept it the same way just because he has a BBC and americans wanted one of their own to compete with all the elite Brits. Now he's completely shot, he never had legs anyway. But now his power has gone, and looking at zhangs skull and neck and shoulders u need AMAZING power to effect him. Plus Wilders long rangy swings don't work when u fight a guy as tall as u.

That said remember zhang hasn't been through wars like wilder, and zhang is a southpaw.

I'm not saying it would be different, but 8 years ago the fight would have been interesting.
You don’t know shit about boxing. Zhang is a fat bloated heavyweight. Anyone can beat him. Wilder just forgot how to box n shut during the fight.

Wilders is an anti-Islam politician. :feelshaha: He’s from the Netherlands.
And? He’s still a pagan anamist. I hope he continues to lose to every Christian badboy

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
It does. Thanks for being an upstanding .org citizen. :feelshmm:
@Sexually Disabled I'm really sorry bud
But if you have more videos of animals being abused can you please send them to me

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
You don’t know shit about boxing. Zhang is a fat bloated heavyweight. Anyone can beat him. Wilder just forgot how to box n shut during the fight.
3 amateur fights and I don't know shit about boxing? Lol ok.

Zhang ain't great, but he is a fucking unit. And yeah anyone who is a decent boxer can beat him. Hell even guys who aren't decent boxers, like wilder 10 years ago, would beat him.

3 amateur fights and I don't know shit about boxing? Lol ok.

Zhang ain't great, but he is a fucking unit. And yeah anyone who is a decent boxer can beat him. Hell even guys who aren't decent boxers, like wilder 10 years ago, would beat him.
Bro 3 amateur fights is nothing; you need at least 200 to understand boxing at a deep level. Zhang looked like he came out of a burger king at 280 pounds jfl. Wilder was connecting, but forgot to plant his feet n shut and use his fundamentals. I will bet money on wilder if he rematches zhang in the future.

Good win for the gigagook Zhang but my boy Hrgovic got smashed:feelswhy::feelswah:

Bro 3 amateur fights is nothing; you need at least 200 to understand boxing at a deep level. Zhang looked like he came out of a burger king at 280 pounds jfl. Wilder was connecting, but forgot to plant his feet n shut and use his fundamentals. I will bet money on wilder if he rematches zhang in the future.
Dude I have seen wilder have SOME fundamentals maybe 3 times, fury rematch comes to mind and Ortiz (who iirc was also a southpaw).

Zhang always comes in around 280, he's just a huge unit, and I think his handspeed is a bit surprising too

bump @Monobloc @N8verBegan @incel194012940 @Lethbridge total han victory

nigger thought he was on the cotton fields when he got hit with that check hook, where is blud going:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
View attachment 2959239
:feelsuhh: who are you, how do you know I'm Han??

is this shabby's alt??

Muh "Blacks have superior athleticism" cope has been on life support for the past few years, the plug will be pulled soon

• +1
Reactions: Steel
you’ve literally written in Chinese before you worthless fucking braindead cuck 一脚剁碎你狗头问候你祖宗十八代

:feelsuhh: who are you, how do you know I'm Han??

is this shabby's alt??

you’ve literally written in Chinese before you worthless fucking braindead cuck 一脚剁碎你狗头问候你祖宗十八代
most stable .org user :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: seethe