Zinc is increasing my sex drive and erection strength

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
Sometimes my erections weren't hard, so I had to do nofap to make them harder, because the worst thing that can happen is you manage to hook up with a girl and can't get fully hard jfl. It makes you look like a beta cuck in her eyes.

I thought it was because I was 34 years old and it's normal when you get older, but a few days ago I started taking just 15mg of zinc per day and my sex drive and erections are back to like when I was 20. I probably had a zinc deficiency. You need to take zinc, but not too much because then it lowers estrogen which makes erections weak too.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and EdgyFashionist
Sometimes my erections weren't hard, so I had to do nofap to make them harder, because the worst thing that can happen is you manage to hook up with a girl and can't get fully hard jfl. It makes you look like a beta cuck in her eyes.

I thought it was because I was 34 years old and it's normal when you get older, but a few days ago I started taking just 15mg of zinc per day and my sex drive and erections are back to like when I was 20. I probably had a zinc deficiency. You need to take zinc, but not too much because then it lowers estrogen which makes erections weak too.
Looking at pics of Michelle Obama increased your sex drive and erection strength

Too much zinc lowers esterogen?? Natural aromatose inhibitor??

Too much zinc causes copper deficiency