Zoloft impossible to get off

Oberyn

Oberyn

Remember beauty is inside <3
Ok this shit works but what's the point of that if i can't get off ??????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • So Sad
Reactions: Oberyn
Wdym works
How u feel
It's been two weeks I'm already feeling better. I was low inhib af in the club. I pulled an average bitch normally I don't because I cope muh she is fugly etc. I fucked her for an hour I was horny but it was impossible to cum. Like it was almost there but also impossible. weird shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Corleone and Deleted member 18840
I was low inhib af in the club. I pulled an average bitch normally I don't because I cope muh she is fugly etc. I fucked her for an hour I was horny but it was impossible to cum.
Mogs me.

• So Sad
It's been two weeks I'm already feeling better. I was low inhib af in the club. I pulled an average bitch normally I don't because I cope muh she is fugly etc. I fucked her for an hour I was horny but it was impossible to cum. Like it was almost there but also impossible. weird shit.
Ppl say ssri r too dangerous. Didnt knew it makes you low inhibit asf happy for you. I’m not sure we will ever be happy

• +1
Ppl say ssri r too dangerous. Didnt knew it makes you low inhibit asf happy for you. I’m not sure we will ever be happy
Idc I am high inhib in social situations but not with drugs. :lul:

• +1
Interesting, meta analysis has shown that they aren't better then placebo in any meaningful way except for severe depression and moderate anxiety disorders

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Interesting, meta analysis has shown that they aren't better then placebo in any meaningful way except for severe depression and moderate anxiety disorders
I don't have severe anxiety or depression. I function in any social situation but I have to fight against that weird feeling(anxiety) always. Today I didn't have to,I felt free again.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Is nardil really the graal. What about rasagiline for adhd?

I don't have severe anxiety or depression. I function in any social situation but I have to fight against that weird feeling(anxiety) always. Today I didn't have to,I felt free again.
Yeah ssri are much more effective for anxiety rather then depression

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Is nardil really the graal. What about rasagiline for adhd?
Never did it, but from reports nardil and parnate are the most potent anti depressants we have. Makes sense cause they are maoi's, which just raise all your neurotransmitters to oblivion

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18840
Ok this shit works but what's the point of that if i can't get off ??????
you still taking it?
It seems to have a very bad rep on this site, although a few members from lookism who i used to speak too said sertraline helped them loads and they loved it (said it made them low inhibition etc)

you still taking it?
It seems to have a very bad rep on this site, although a few members from lookism who i used to speak too said sertraline helped them loads and they loved it (said it made them low inhibition etc)
yeah still taking it actually made me even more social,intense orgasm(opposite for some ppl). Ejaculation is still difficult with alcohol but without alcohol, it's alright actually perfect. Lookism was low inhib unlike faggots here.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
yeah still taking it actually made me even more social,intense orgasm(opposite for some ppl). Ejaculation is still difficult with alcohol but without alcohol, it's alright actually perfect. Lookism was low inhib unlike faggots here.
good for you

• +1
Wish it helped me like it helps you
How much do you take daily?

• +1