Zoned out of chad face potential due to atrocious long midface, low midface ratio is one of the worst falios one can have

This editing was terrible tbh made me look like a piggish, lowiq, lowclass deformed being
I sincerely prefer looklike an alien Annunaki longmidfaced than look lowiq dumb
im highly attracted by perceived intelligence faced woman, looking dumb in my personal opinion is one of the worst features i think one can have that doesnt necessarily is heavily linked to PSL standards so idk
I still look intimidating and low trust besides fucked up midface because of brows and extreme dark featuers

my ES ratio sit between 0.45 ~ 0.45.4 so my eyes arent cyclops tier but my eyes are still close set. In order to increase my midface ratio i would need to increase my IPD a bit to get into 0.46 ES, shorten philtrum and decrease nose lenght equally, that's the only way it wouldnt destroy the entire harmony. My entire skull is long asf, my lower third is even longer than my midface in facial thirds(by a good margin). I would need to shorten multiple aspects equally to keep the harmony. Mess with only one single aspect would fuck up everything, like the editing
whats ur IPD? around 60?

Obo? Lmao you know that you have to augment the actual es ratio and 1 eye breadth apart raito as well which could fuck up so much shit
Some variations f obo also widen the bizygo dist

Some variations f obo also widen the bizygo dist
This is what i should looklike with ideal ratios, whats your thoughts?
For me, is actually kinda hard to see this because the difference is so brutal that i dont even like to look much at it and compare

Attachments

• l.png
    l.png
    227.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Agendum, bogii and Deleted member 5892
For me, is actually kinda hard to see this because the difference is so brutal that i dont even like to look much at it and compare
wow you indeed look so much better. Insane

• +1
Reactions: bogii
One of few people who would actually look better with midface shortening. Exception
@Rupert Pupkin

That's a very good morph! Could you do one for me please if I PM you?

wow you indeed look so much better. Insane
How much MSE would be cope giving that i would benefit from a entire maxilla/skull widening? Ive seen alot of polarized opinions, even people saying that it can increase IPD but all results ive seen arent convincing and negligible

How much MSE would be cope giving that i would benefit from a entire maxilla/skull widening? Ive seen alot of polarized opinions, even people saying that it can increase IPD but all results ive seen arent convincing and negligible
its cope

• +1
Reactions: stressftw
Wtf your midface is 0.82 man it's not even close to 0.9
but you still look good

Last edited: