Zoomer gets a taste of blackpill LOL. Heightpill'd.

Areuready

Areuready

Silver

This is from 2019 but i just saw it. TLDW is guy is called short by this girl he never met before, Even after all that zoomermaxxing and "naw mean" type of talking. SMH

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Zeruel, TUSSELEIF and 16 others
classic video

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, ALP, eduardkoopman and 14 others
"taste of blackpill" jfl more like full course meal of blackpill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ruben, Yerico7, Компенсатор всего and 7 others
A girl following her biological programmed natural instincts. Very normal.
Chad DNA only

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, EverythingMattersCel, ConspiracyTheory and 5 others
A girl following her biological programmed natural instincts. Very normal.
Chad DNA only
that's the reality. Still, sad to see him go from euphoric to in denial

that's the reality. Still, sad to see him go from euphoric to in denial
I honestly feel for him. No one deserves to be treated like this. He deserves a loving girlfriend. But sadly that will most likely not be the case for guys as him as girls have countless of options of good looking guys to pick. Thanks to social media and dating apps, So it's only natural for them to pick the best looking guy in terms of genetics when they literally can. Imagine her seeing this 5'5 dude knowing you have 1000 different options of tall 6'7 chad guys that want you

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel, Preoximerianas, subhuman incel and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Growth Plate and TeenAscender
height? facewise the guy is subhuman with all my respect. also she's taller.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: KDA Player, Preoximerianas, thecel and 1 other person
This is one of the first blackpill videos I saw, and also one of the first times I saw zoomer being themselves, it should be pinned as a sticky.

What's funny is clearly the height is not the main deal breaker, it's the fact he is subhuman.

He must have larped and frauded online with lighting and filters and all that zoomer fashion shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, subhuman incel, Deleted member 4946 and 1 other person
height? facewise the guy is subhuman with all my respect. also she's taller.
I think "height" is a secret code girls use to call guys ugly or hot. Girls would probably say the guy on the right is taller than the guy on the left:

Robert Pattinson walked behind Vince Vaughn

I remember telling girls my height and they wouldn't believe me. Subconsciously their brains can't accept that someone with an ugly face can be tall. At the same time they would call my Chad classmates who were 5'10" tall.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Growth Plate, Preoximerianas and 7 others
I think "height" is a secret code girls use to call guys ugly or hot. Girls would probably say the guy on the right is taller than the guy on the left:

View attachment 1468689

I remember telling girls my height and they wouldn't believe me. Subconsciously their brains can't accept that someone with an ugly face can be tall. At the same time they would call my Chad classmates who were 5'10" tall.
fuck all dat, vince vaughn slayed hard, I just know he did

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
this is the most obvious fake video ive ever seen in my life. even @MakinItHappenReturn would recognize its fake and that says something. no women IRL would react like that, also that singing from him was do intentionally bad…

This is what happens when you take @Biggdink @sytyl Canadian tales seriously.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, sytyl and Deleted member 7580
this is the most obvious fake video ive ever seen in my life. even @MakinItHappenReturn would recognize its fake and that says something. no women IRL would react like that, also that singing from him was do intentionally bad…

Your mum would recognise it was fake you pussboy.

Called this out as fake when it was posted on here several months back, go search. MUPPET.

You're a fucking nerd dealing with heavy past-trauma. Silly flat-face fucking chink. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and subhuman incel
on top of that he was giga autistic

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Carpediem
reality check, she just used height as an excuse to not be with him, hes clearly ugly, asian, and non NT, but those arent socially valid reasons to not be attracted to someone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 14262, Yerico7 and 2 others

View attachment 1468689

This is true. I've had girls in bars Ask me how tall I am. Thats a major turnoff For me since it Seems like they would just trade me For a 6'5 Chad The moment they see one. I Can see girls calling a 5'11 Chad tall. Its like an indirect socially accepted way of complimenting a Guy.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
This is true. I've had girls in bars Ask me how tall I am. Thats a major turnoff For me since it Seems like they would just trade me For a 6'5 Chad The moment they see one. I Can see girls calling a 5'11 Chad tall. Its like an indirect socially accepted way of complimenting a Guy.
I got called tall by an elderly hispanic lady and some 40 year black worker and I didn't even ask or had a conversation with them. I'm 5'7" but I have extremely long legs and I'm much taller than them so I looked taller. I'm ugly as shit though. They probably saw my depressed face and tried to make me feel better just lol

„you are cute:y'all:
„you are short“

:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
JFL at so many height copers ITT saying "b-b-b-ut its not even height why she rejected him i-i-i-i-i-ts cuz he is subhuman a-a-a-a-sian":lul:. NO, she rejected him exactly because of height, nigga is shorter than her ffs. This site should be renamed Copemax. How can you coping niggas even delude yourself like that and call yourself blackpilled. She obviously knew before he was ethnic asian but height was whats completely repulsed her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Banderacell
JFL at so many height copers ITT saying "b-b-b-ut its not even height why she rejected him i-i-i-i-i-ts cuz he is subhuman a-a-a-a-sian":lul:. NO, she rejected him exactly because of height, nigga is shorter than her ffs. This site should be renamed Copemax. How can you coping niggas even delude yourself like that and call yourself blackpilled. She obviously knew before he was ethnic asian but height was whats completely repulsed her
Because the forum is still under invasion by hordes of :bluepill: guys who cannot take the ego blow.

This site is all about the :blackpill: mentality. Finding out what women objectively find attractive. Height is one part of that, a big part.
It is absurd to think height does not play into the attraction equation!

A lot of young women will reject you if you are shorter than her. There is no question about it. Doesn't matter if you have Zac Efrons face.

Why so much of this cope flying around, you ask? Because it is the one single failo that is practically impossible to fix. Even if you get a $100k limb lenghtening it'll add a potential 2 (?) inches and a lifetime of pain, being unable to run or jump etc.

Bluepilled guys do not want to hear it, because it is unfixable. It's a genetic trait that is very hard to modify. Being rejected for your genetics is harsh and elicits feelings of frustration.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 14262, Kamui and 1 other person
on top of that he was giga autistic
lol.

WHAT THE FUCK. that dude jumping on the girl???
asif he expect her to catch him in mid air, and carry him. girls can't even lift 30 kilogram. And a chick carrying a woman, is cuck as fuck anyways.

This is from 2019 but i just saw it. TLDW is guy is called short by this girl he never met before, Even after all that zoomermaxxing and "naw mean" type of talking. SMH

DUDE ThIS IS THE MOST BRUTAL THING THAT I'VE EVER SEEN

BRUTAL

she doesnt want him touching her :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: THIS IS BEYOND BRUTAL

Because the forum is still under invasion by hordes of :bluepill: guys who cannot take the ego blow.

This site is all about the :blackpill: mentality. Finding out what women objectively find attractive. Height is one part of that, a big part.
It is absurd to think height does not play into the attraction equation!

A lot of young women will reject you if you are shorter than her. There is no question about it. Doesn't matter if you have Zac Efrons face.

Why so much of this cope flying around, you ask? Because it is the one single failo that is practically impossible to fix. Even if you get a $100k limb lenghtening it'll add a potential 2 (?) inches and a lifetime of pain, being unable to run or jump etc.

Bluepilled guys do not want to hear it, because it is unfixable. It's a genetic trait that is very hard to modify. Being rejected for your genetics is harsh and elicits feelings of frustration.
Keep coping bitch girls don’t care this guy just was a weirdo read the comments

Keep coping bitch girls don’t care this guy just was a weirdo read the comments
Her first comment upon seeing him was "you're so short".

And he was also a weirdo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Virgin at 29 😔
one of the first blackpill videos ive watched along with faceandlms
Do you know what happened to FaceandLMS? Nearly all of his content has disappeared over the past year.

Fucking sinner piece of shit. I will pray that she finds Jesus.

2 hot girls said to me „you are shorter than i thought“ or „you are pretty short“

the first one sent me nudes a week later and wanted to fuck a couple days later

the second one sadly had a boyfriend but she told her best friend „buflek is so hot“ and added my snapchat 2 days after (i eventually fucked up by making fun of her cuck boyfriend)

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa