Zoomers are going to look so fucking bad in their 40s and 50s

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
If you look at men over 40, most have shit submental area and as they get closer to 50 their mandible seems to become non existent
This is even while they are noticeably more robust bone wise than today's young men
Young men today have no mandibles they are just carried by doglike maxillas
Imagine when bone resorption kicks in for their tiny mandibles and their soft tissue and skin gets looser from aging

Check out how much smaller Ozil's mandible looks from 21 to 33

Yes you could argue that his bone has not yet began shrinking, he just lost subcutaneous fat but this just goes to show how much of an impact the loss of subq fat can have on even an athlete who was low bodyfat percentage to begin with.
Think of how his mandible will look at 50 at this rate, now think of how much smaller the mandibles of zoomers are even compared to Ozil at 21

This will mean that Chad's with robust lower thirds will open an even wider gap against their competition as they get older

It will get to a point where in order for girls to be attracted to you, you need a babyface with perfect skin and soft features and dogmaxilla or you need to have legit Chad bones if your soft tissue indicates that you're over 23, no inbetween

You could argue that guys who lack mandible robustness but have forward grown mandibles wont look bad because forward mandible will keep the skin stretched, I am not sure about this and would need to see examples

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: alriodai, Beetlejuice, Clark69 and 8 others
High IQ thread @6ft4 . A very good finding tbh . That means chads are gonna be chads for so long . Prime is max 8 years

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 8608
god he looks like utter shit now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15827, Gargantuan and 1 other person
You think they are going to make it past 25?

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 17872
Just dont be fat, simple as.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
shit thread

zoomers will age great

we will see new generation of males, where a 35 year old male can look cute like a puppie

@Leonardo DiCaprio

• +1
Reactions: gggg3333 and Deleted member 2403
Just dont be fat, simple as.
Dieting is hard a glutton bro. Fuck when I was teen my metabolism was so fast, I was shredded from eating junk. Now approaching mid 20’s I have to watch my diet:feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
shit thread

zoomers will age great

we will see new generation of males, where a 35 year old male can look cute like a puppie

@Leonardo DiCaprio
6E9DB7E7 3535 4B1C B0A1 2532072F35F0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Dieting is hard a glutton bro. Fuck when I was teen my metabolism was so fast, I was shredded from eating junk. Now approaching mid 20’s I have to watch my diet:feelswah:
Brah DW just take thyroid brah.

If you look at men over 40, most have shit submental area and as they get closer to 50 their mandible seems to become non existent
This is even while they are noticeably more robust bone wise than today's young men
Imagine when bone resorption kicks in for their tiny mandibles and their soft tissue and skin gets looser from aging

View attachment 1735554

View attachment 1735555

Yes you could argue that his bone has not yet began shrinking, he just lost subcutaneous fat but this just goes to show how much of an impact the loss of subq fat can have on even an athlete who was low bodyfat percentage to begin with.
Think of how his mandible will look at 50 at this rate, now think of how much smaller the mandibles of zoomers are even compared to Ozil at 21

This will mean that Chad's with robust lower thirds will open an even wider gap against their competition as they get older

It will get to a point where in order for girls to be attracted to you, you need a babyface with perfect skin and soft features and dogmaxilla or you need to have legit Chad bones if your soft tissue indicates that you're over 23, no inbetween

You could argue that guys who lack mandible robustness but have forward grown mandibles wont look bad because forward mandible will keep the skin stretched, I am not sure about this and would need to see examples
young Ozil was a fucking chad, what the fuck happened. Why does he have such a short chin older???

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, currylightskin and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Lmao, Cristiano88 and 2 others
young Ozil was a fucking chad, what the fuck happened. Why does he have such a short chin older???
he's smiling in the first pic making his chin look a lot bigger than it is

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17872, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
The more bonemass you have the better it holds up your soft tissue as you get older. We zoomers have no bonemass so we're going to look terrible past 35.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Lawton88 and Deleted member 9670

View attachment 1735554

View attachment 1735555

Damn he looks old as hell at 33 considering he still has some hair.

the lens, angle, lighting and expression all heavily favour his mandible in the first image

your mandible doesn’t shrink from 20s to 30s. in fact it should get bigger
copingvolcel deleted his thread after getting vip btw

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Deleted member 13332
I'm a Gen X 40 and I don't that bad.

zoomers are very low T, its already over for them.

shit thread

zoomers will age great

@Leonardo DiCaprio
True. This will be the average Gen Z prettyboy 20-30 years from now:

At end of the day everything you posted is cope because ideally you should settle down with femoid before 40. If you’re like Amnesia or another coping loser then yes it’s brutally over for you. You will be 50-60, still bragging on this website about your lay. Your mom will question your infertility (if she’s alive) and your family will realize they birthed a narcy abomination and failed genetically.

Ozil unironically has a hotter wife than any other football player jfl. Giving a shit about looks - is not necessary for him. He will likely spend more time to ensure his offspring are successful.