Zoomers started bothering me

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
I was at a mcdonalds and this zoomer group started looking at me. So I smiled at them and looked away.

When I was walking out the door with my food, one dude asked me if I was his dad. I said no and left. The foids were giggling, looking out the window.

Wtf, it's fucked. I constantly have these fucks looking at me, waving and shit. Leave me the fuck alone.:feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and isis_Bleach
How old are you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I was at a mcdonalds and this zoomer group started looking at me. So I smiled at them and looked away.

When I was walking out the door with my food, one dude asked me if I was his dad. I said no and left. The foids were giggling, looking out the window.

Wtf, it's fucked. I constantly have these fucks looking at me, waving and shit. Leave me the fuck alone.:feelswah:
nigga youre still a teenager jfl
these 13-15 yo get on my nerves tho
i get mad when they lifemog me
i feel like a boomer now at 18

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791

I'm older than you? wtf.

Yeah, I could cuck that guy tbh. Those foids were lusting over my steve jobs looks.

• JFL
  • +1
I'm older than you? wtf.

Yeah, I could cuck that guy tbh. Those foids were lusting over my steve jobs looks.
yea bro i thought u were older ngl like 22
i thought u wear dresses not sandals and jeans

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
you're zoomer

• JFL
I would have told him yes and that his mom was waiting for me to suck my dick in the car and that he should go sit down and I'll be right back

• JFL
I would have told him yes and that his mom was waiting for me to suck my dick in the car and that he should go sit down and I'll be right back
Yeah, I thought of saying "yeah, you came from here" while tapping my crotch. But it was too late.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Yeah, I thought of saying "yeah, you came from here" while tapping my crotch. But it was too late.
Too much inhibition to do it anyway.

I've never had anyone bother me like that, probably because I give off the vibe of a potential baby killer but I'd be too inhibited to respond

• JFL

Do you hate me man :(

Attachments

• sadapu.jpg
    sadapu.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Too much inhibition to do it anyway.

I've never had anyone bother me like that, probably because I give off the vibe of a potential baby killer but I'd be too inhibited to respond
I once gave the hitler salute to a group of zoomers before, I can be kinda low inhib.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Zylk

Same bro I feel old as shit even jbs at parties think I’m 25 cause I got stubble

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
I once gave the hitler salute to a group of zoomers before, I can be kinda low inhib.
Two years ago (17 years old) I had low inhibition, but after quarantine I became much more asocial, I guess that could be the cause of the sometimes shy behavior.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 11126
Two years ago (17 years old) I had low inhibition, but after quarantine I became much more asocial, I guess that could be the cause of the sometimes shy behavior.
brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Zylk
lol I have nothing against zoomers, just the ones that act annoying in public
I don't like making eye contact in public. I usually just have airpods in and wear sunglasses so people don't bother me.

Whenever I forget my airpods I feel so stressed in public places

• Woah
I don't like making eye contact in public. I usually just have airpods in and wear sunglasses so people don't bother me.

Whenever I forget my airpods I feel so stressed in public places
Yeah, I can get uncomfortable when people look at me in public.

Are you introvert? aspie?

• +1
Yeah, I can get uncomfortable when people look at me in public.

Are you introvert? aspie?
Probably... I mean its not even that I'm shy I just hate the noise I hate when I can hear 50 voices at once.

• +1
Probably... I mean its not even that I'm shy I just hate the noise I hate when I can hear 50 voices at once.
Same, I'm fine with talking to people but don't like it when you have a whole group of people talking at the same time.

• +1
Who's dad?

• JFL
Same, I'm fine with talking to people but don't like it when you have a whole group of people talking at the same time.
I hate when I can't hear my own thoughts sometimes I just listen to white noise

• Love it
I hate when I can't hear my own thoughts sometimes I just listen to white noise
true, I can entertain myself for hours just thinking. I like to think while talking to just one or two other people, it's the most engaging.

• Love it
  • +1
[media]

• JFL