Zoomers talk about fucking 24/7

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
Even if they dont do it they discuss about it and iois all day, chase it like ravenous dogs and try to rape women.

* Females cant stop choking on big dick as well

Absolutely brutal, im 21, look 10 times better than them and never discuss about sex or getting women

I need to leave u disgusting dogs asap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21597, isis_Bleach, Deleted member 15827 and 5 others
You look 10 times worse then them

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel and wollet2
bro just realized what hormones are

• Ugh..
Reactions: wollet2
You look 10 times worse then them
Im literally 5.5psl with a10 eyes u utter sunhuman abomination. Those starved dogs dont even get sex and i deny it

Shut ur fking ugly dog mouth u failed abortion turbovirgin deformed sperm

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Im literally 5.5psl with a10 eyes u utter sunhuman abomination. Those starved dogs dont even get sex and i deny it

Shut ur fking ugly dog mouth u failed abortion turbovirgin deformed sperm
You don't even get girls and post your face

You don't even get girls and post your face
Shh get cancer asap clueless deformed sperm

Dont type anymore to me

Inferior

Putting u on ignore now im pretty sure ure being annoying as fuck to most people that know what up in here. Literal dog

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Shh get cancer asap clueless deformed sperm

Dont type anymore to me

Inferior

Putting u on ignore now im pretty sure ure being annoying as fuck to most people that know what up in here. Literal dog
Obviously the narccist wont post pics

l
Even if they dont do it they discuss about it and iois all day, chase it like ravenous dogs and try to rape women.

Absolutely brutal, im 21, look 10 times better than them and never discuss about sex or getting women

eave

Yeah dude ill blow my cancer brains out with a shotgun and reincarmate as a pig. Im sick of it
you don't need to if you were 5.5 psl
you mog most males I see irl

u know its possible to peak master 0lp in league without typing like such a spastic

• Hmm...
u know its possible to peak master 0lp in league without typing like such a spastic
This doesnt make sense. Whats the connection

I have peaked that while still brain damaged from my illness last summer

Obviously the narccist wont post pics
Yeah ill literly post public pics in a disgusting forum full of ugly schizos so some normie tranny failed abortion is convinced i mog him to oblivion. Idc

lol @ zeri avi

• +1
Yeah ill literly post public pics in a disgusting forum full of ugly schizos so some normie tranny failed abortion is convinced i mog him to oblivion. Idc
Thats fine if you don’t wanna post pics but only people that are retarded will belive you

• Hmm...
Thats fine if you don’t wanna post pics but only people that are retarded will belive you
Believe me about what exactly, there have been people here that have seen me and called me good ratings not that my perception of me is based on their rating

I have literal convos of HOT girls inviting me for bjs and sex and me denying it and not just 1 time KEK. lol if u think im gonna be an exhibitionist clown for u to play ur subhuman tranny dick at my good dna. I show stuff to people i trust just if i think this will offer me any fun not for a failed abortion to be convinced of anything. Not going to play that dog game. ME to YOU KEK

Idgaf if 0 person believes me, i always know the things i say are right, youre a retard if you dont believe in them, im independent of ur shit belief

And its disgusting that you or any child/shitskin/incel/permavirgin fella here thinks were similar, forgot to ignore you did now

Last edited:

ok