Zoomers will never understand how much easier it was to get girlfriend 7 - 10 years ago before Tinder/Tiktok/Instagram was a thing

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
Zoomers will never understand how much easier it was to get girlfriend 7 - 10 years ago before Tinder/Tiktok/Instagram was a thing

2010 - 2015 it was still easy to get girlfriend .

Now it's near impossible for 99 % of men in the west

Unfortunately if you're zoomer you will not know how girls were much better before n more humble before Tinder/Instagram/Tiktok existed compared to how girls are now narcy n sassy n all that

If you're not zoomer n you are same my generation (I am 26 years old) then you will understand the difference I'm talking about though

The main bastion that caused the Inceldom epidemic in the west was Tinder/Tiktok/Instagram

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, latincell95, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 10 others
I’m only 24 and even I can see a difference between like 2015 and now

Unfortusntely my looks were absolutely shite during that era and I had no social circle.

If I had my current looks and just a normie social circle and could go back to like 2014 I have absolutely 0 doubt I could get a cute slim gf

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, FailedNormieManlet, SubhumanCurrycel and 6 others
In 2017/2018 I could slay easy af at 150 lbs skinny and with nice tan and face. Like bro I mean too easy, girls coming up to me and shit

2020 and after I feel like my value has gone wayyyyu down and I’ve looksmaxxed. I only get pussy due to low inhibition now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, FailedNormieManlet, subhuman incel and 2 others
2013/2014 was tame compared to the shit we have to deal with now.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, FailedNormieManlet, Account and 4 others
In 2017/2018 I could slay easy af at 150 lbs skinny and with nice tan and face. Like bro I mean too easy, girls coming up to me and shit

2020 and after I feel like my value has gone wayyyyu down and I’ve looksmaxxed. I only get pussy due to low inhibition now

Yeah bruv in 2022 injecting Testosterone is the MINIMUM REQUIREMENT to even get IOIs from women due to Test Aura n pheromones which is very powerful

In 2015 - 2018 it was still easy to get IOIs while having NATTY Testosterone levels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, subhuman incel and Deleted member 16453
It's not impossible. I see short filipino guys with white stacys every day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, EdouardManlet, subhuman incel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Biggdink
It's not impossible. I see short filipino guys with white stacys every day
Yup that wasn’t even possible 10 years ago

Standards are lower than ever before

women are becoming more evil by the day

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Account
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Account

2010 - 2015 it was still easy to get girlfriend .

Now it's near impossible for 99 % of men in the west

Unfortunately if you're zoomer you will not know how girls were much better before n more humble before Tinder/Instagram/Tiktok existed compared to how girls are now narcy n sassy n all that

If you're not zoomer n you are same my generation (I am 26 years old) then you will understand the difference I'm talking about though

The main bastion that caused the Inceldom epidemic in the west was Tinder/Tiktok/Instagram
Its still just as easy to get a girlfriend, the only difference is shes no longer in a relationship with you. Shes not yours, its just your turn. Sucks but thats reality now. The chances of losing your virginity in the west since social media rolled out is less than 3%. Chad gets everything and Chatlites/HTNs get scraps.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
17. .... they flew so high, the stars seemed nigh :love::love::love: @rightfulcel

• +1
I’m only 24 and even I can see a difference between like 2015 and now

Unfortusntely my looks were absolutely shite during that era and I had no social circle.

If I had my current looks and just a normie social circle and could go back to like 2014 I have absolutely 0 doubt I could get a cute slim gf
you are me and i am you

Very true. Back in 2014 I got some action from a legit fifteen year old Stacy
I was 17 at the time
Shit was cash but she dumped me real quick :lul:
Now it’s hard to get a looksmatch unless she’s like 30 :soy:

• JFL
girls don't even like guys any more honestly. my GF just wants me for the logistics of having a nice place to stay, and every time we hang out with her female friends togheter I see all of them saying the same, only ever wishing they had a boyfriend if the subject is travel or money. I never ever hear any of her single friends show any actual interest in men

easier in what sense?
as a zoomer its still possible to social circle maxx and run night game to get off with foids if youre a normie or higher

might be an area thing too, high population density = more OLD which fucks the market entirely

• So Sad
If you think it was “easy” between 2013-2016, then between 2000-2009 it was tutorial mode :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: