Zygo fillers before + after

you didn't even need fin then
HT will be enough to fix your hairline

how long were you on fin ?

I'm 25 and currently in the same boat , temporal and hairline recessed NW2,but good density(no one calls me bald)
males in my family had high foreheads,didn't bald before death,but my dad's in his 60's with NW3 + vertex balding(started losing in his 50's)
can't decide whether I should jump on fin and risk shedding/sides , or just wait and see if it stabilises so i can fix it with a HT
I started receding from 20-21

I was on fin for only a bit less than a month..

I mean yeah, if I don't recede beyond NW3 i can fix it with HTs only.. but for all I know maybe I'm the black sheep and when I enter my 30s eventually the nw reaper will slaughter me

• So Sad
Reactions: makeme183
you didn't even need fin then
HT will be enough to fix your hairline

how long were you on fin ?

I'm 25 and currently in the same boat , temporal and hairline recessed NW2,but good density(no one calls me bald)
males in my family had high foreheads,didn't bald before death,but my dad's in his 60's with NW3 + vertex balding(started losing in his 50's)
can't decide whether I should jump on fin and risk shedding/sides , or just wait and see if it stabilises so i can fix it with a HT
I started receding from 20-21

But tbh fin is not worth it in my eyes... Killing DHT is bad for a plethora of reasons

But tbh fin is not worth it in my eyes... Killing DHT is bad for a plethora of reasons
fin doesn't kill ALL dht , and it also reduces BPH,which most guys will eventually suffer from
its kind of like tret for the prostate

for some people its good too cuz
1.it reduces DHT , so people with oily skin produce less sebum/acne
2.increases libido and helps you get jacked since Testosterone goes up

DHT is useless after puberty , its just a by product the body makes so that it doesn't have to make estrogen