Zygo - Gonions : width Ratio

L

Looksmaxerfr13

Bronze
Often people says that ideal gonions width = zygo, but won't this get them off ?

the goal of the zygo is to pop high and out, so a step further than the gonion, otherwise the zygo won't appear

here tom welling, his zygo is a step out from his jaw, making it chiseled

Brad pitt probaly has good zygo from his great dna, but his jaw cover it, and cancel it

so what do you think ? post some great exemples of zygo/gonions matchup

Should the zygos be much wider then the jaw?

The biggest moggers have good zygos. Gandy mogs Pitt to oblivion with his "inward gonions" but large cheekbones and height.

He's got an iron chin though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540
The biggest moggers have good zygos. Gandy mogs Pitt to oblivion with his inward gonions but large cheekbones and height.
Are low set large cheekbones a bad thing?

So to stay on the subject how would you answer this dilemma ?

everybody screams that gonions should be as wide as possible, at least match the zygo or wider

But at the same time, zygo are loved, so good zygo should be over gonions right ?

so cringe

• Hmm...
Reactions: randomvanish
So to stay on the subject how would you answer this dilemma ?

everybody screams that gonions should be as wide as possible, at least match the zygo or wider

But at the same time, zygo are loved, so good zygo should be over gonions right ?
Nope . This I one of those things where it's fine to have either. No one feature is better. Protruding zygote look exotic , but not nessessarily better than lower set cheekbones.

I dont think most women prefer larger lateral zygo projection over a good jaw. We are essentially saying theres a compromise between the two.

If Brad Pitts cheekbones were shaped differently they could be more prominent. I think strong jaw with whatever zygo projection works on the face is best