Zygo pulling

Solstice
This is inspired by a @sloopnoob post.
8D7B7F8E FFB5 4EDD A501 07FB033A70AA

instead of maxilla pulling (facepulling), I think that I want to zygo pull instead. My zygos are behind my maxilla and when I pull my maxilla forwards, I don’t think that my zygos would be in front of my maxilla, they would just be more protruded.
I was thinking that instead of pulling the maxilla, we can pull on our zygos from inside of those holes. We need to design some kind of device which makes it so that we can get lots of results, hands are not going to be enough for most people.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lorsss, randomvanish, thecel and 5 others
Your bones aren't as mallable to do this. Grow a set of ballsack and do ZSO for zygos

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, sytyl, RoundHouse and 5 others
Though all face pulling coper were dead

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, FinasterideAt17 and joeveniro
cant imagine having the energy to cope this hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, FinasterideAt17, sytyl and 4 others
cope

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: FinasterideAt17 and Treasure223
View attachment 790909
instead of maxilla pulling (facepulling), I think that I want to zygo pull instead. My zygos are behind my maxilla and when I pull my maxilla forwards, I don’t think that my zygos would be in front of my maxilla, they would just be more protruded.
I was thinking that instead of pulling the maxilla, we can pull on our zygos from inside of those holes. We need to design some kind of device which makes it so that we can get lots of results, hands are not going to be enough for most people.
I don't see an easy way to reach them though. Like you can't go through mouth. Directly is just stupid, going to scar the face. All you have left is orbitals. I think I don't even need to think, of why that'd be stupid.
Maybe I'm just missing something obvious.
But then there's the malleability. You'd have to slightly break the sutures most likely to have any effect.

• +1
Reactions: 000
I don't see an easy way to reach them though. Like you can't go through mouth. Directly is just stupid, going to scar the face. All you have left is orbitals. I think I don't even need to think, of why that'd be stupid.
Maybe I'm just missing something obvious.
But then there's the malleability. You'd have to slightly break the sutures most likely to have any effect.
You can literally stick your fingers behind your zygos and pull forward

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Mongrelcel
Bruh the whole point of facepulling is that you pull zygos and orbitals with it
skeletal bone isnt so malleable, you can only create movement at the sutures, everything else is just cope
N2 implant is a realistic way of achieving bone anchor, that has already been used in the real world
I agree that anchoring in some other place could work better, but it just hasn't been done yet, not even in theory

But welcome to the facepuller gang broski

You can literally stick your fingers behind your zygos and pull forward
Ye I've tried after reading your post at first, but I legit can't. There's absolutely nothing to hook up the finger onto. At best you could make a device that could push it apart, but at an angle or into upwards vertical position, but also at an angle.
I can't imagine the pain and what would happen to the skin of the face, as the forces should have to be big.

Bruh the whole point of facepulling is that you pull zygos and orbitals with it
skeletal bone isnt so malleable, you can only create movement at the sutures, everything else is just cope
N2 implant is a realistic way of achieving bone anchor, that has already been used in the real world
I agree that anchoring in some other place could work better, but it just hasn't been done yet, not even in theory

But welcome to the facepuller gang broski
What would happen if your sutures were opened

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Ye I've tried after reading your post at first, but I legit can't. There's absolutely nothing to hook up the finger onto. At best you could make a device that could push it apart, but at an angle or into upwards vertical position, but also at an angle.
I can't imagine the pain and what would happen to the skin of the face, as the forces should have to be big.
Pull from inside the mouth, top of upper gums

What would happen if your sutures were opened
Depends on what you mean by opened. Sutures in the skull never fully close, but trying to facepull on a 30 yo skull would be a difficult process (but it could be done). I suppose that its genetic, how flexible your sutures are, for example facepulling for females is an incredibly effective technique, their skull is much weaker than male - therefore it varies for each man as well.

The desired result of facepulling should be the same as in MSE - inducing bone growth at the suture, by applying mechanical pressure.

Zygomatic Sandwich Osteotomy, not spoken often here, but procedure used to expand the zygomatics
Not spoken for a good reason, its irreversible, implants mog by a lot - you can design them yourself, you can swap them if the result is not good, and zso can only move the cheekbones in one direction

Pull from inside the mouth, top of upper gums
Still can't reach it. The only bone at all that I can find is ramus, and even that can't quite reach the termination/pointy part of it, which is way before zygos. Maybe my skull is just deformed.

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223
Not spoken for a good reason, its irreversible, implants mog by a lot - you can design them yourself, you can swap them if the result is not good, and zso can only move the cheekbones in one direction
View attachment 790992
Osteotomies first, then comes implants

What about pulling the zygomatic bones back? Because I have very forward grown zygomatic bones.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FinasterideAt17 and Deleted member 27772
View attachment 790909
what

Face
Pull upwards

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer