Blackpill Zygoma shaving to increase ES ratio is cope for most people

thecel

thecel

Ricecel◆5'5.5"◆55.5㎜IPD◆21㎜PFL◆0.38ES◆0.83MF
Time online
82d 2h 28m
Most people with low ES ratios don't have wide enough bizygomatic breadths and narrow enough neurocraniums to benefit from lateral cheekbone reduction.

For example, this guy—

—doesn't have a low ES ratio. But if he did, hypothetically, he could get zygomatic arch reduction to increase it. And he'd look fine because his cheekbones are wider than his head.

Most guys don't have wide cheekbones relative to their skulls. The most common skull shape is sort of like this—

—a skull where its neurocranium is wider than its zygomatic bones.

Narrowing the zygos on such a skull would only result in a "wide head and narrow face" look, which is obviously unattractive.

Last edited:
thecel

thecel

Time online
82d 2h 28m
lepo2317 said:
That face shape is one of the worst. Wide cheekbones and small jawline. You look bad fat and when you lose fat on your face, you look even worse. Over for mongolcels.

Average Asians don't have narrow jaws.

JFL at the low-T beauty standards in Asia these days…THEY WANT NARROW JAWS :feelswhy:

A diamond face shape—wide cheekbones, narrow forehead, and narrow jaw (like the dude below)—isn't a bad face shape.

Last edited:
AlwaysHaveQuestions

AlwaysHaveQuestions

ZEPHIR
Time online
147d 9h 4m
i just want it to fix asymmetry

AlwaysHaveQuestions

AlwaysHaveQuestions

ZEPHIR
Time online
147d 9h 4m
so it is not cope for those with wide cheekbones?

thecel

thecel

Time online
82d 2h 28m
AlwaysHaveQuestions said:
so it is not cope for those with wide cheekbones?

Probably not. Depends on your skull width

Lolcel

Lolcel

Life is a caste system and most people are dalits
Time online
43d 23h 4m
lepo2317 said:
That face shape is one of the worst. Wide cheekbones and small jawline. You look bad fat and when you lose fat on your face, you look even worse. Over for mongolcels.
Even worse is wide cheekbones and naroow forehead
Makes one look low IQ and ape tier jfl

J

joseph

Elementalist
Time online
48d 18h 21m
thecel said:
Most people with low ES ratios don't have wide enough bizygomatic breadths and narrow enough neurocraniums to benefit from lateral cheekbone reduction.

For example, this guy—

View attachment 1043701

—doesn't have a low ES ratio. But if he did, hypothetically, he could get zygomatic arch reduction to increase it. And he'd look fine because his cheekbones are wider than his head.

Most guys don't have wide cheekbones relative to their skulls. The most common skull shape is sort of like this—

View attachment 1043706

Narrowing the zygos on such a skull would only result in a "wide head and narrow face" look, which is obviously unattractive.
fucking suifuel man. I think I have the second situation but I'm not 100% lean yet so hopefully the top narrows a little. But there is temporal shaving and temporal removal by Eppley that can remove 1cm on each side.

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

ugly, subhuman creature
Time online
124d 11h 13m
lepo2317 said:
he'd need to chew hard to know for sure. only then can he try any surgeries. but yeah it looks pretty funny :forcedsmile: just another one of those things that might look good when properly masculinized but looks like shit otherwise :feelswat:

J

joseph

Elementalist
Time online
48d 18h 21m
thecel said:

For example, this guy—

View attachment 1043701

View attachment 1043706

thecel @thecel

The second link talks about 5 to 7mm reduction per side. Do the before and afters of this procedure look like they actually improve the ES ratio or at least make the patient a viable candidate for zygo reduction (next) to improve the ES ratio?

thecel

thecel

Time online
82d 2h 28m
joseph said:
thecel @thecel

The second link talks about 5 to 7mm reduction per side. Do the before and afters of this procedure look like they actually improve the ES ratio or at least make the patient a viable candidate for zygo reduction (next) to improve the ES ratio?

Yeah it kinda does, but it doesn't look like a big difference. Though 5–7 mm per side is a huge difference—that's enough to turn a brachy skull dolicho.

Last edited:
J

joseph

Elementalist
Time online
48d 18h 21m
thecel said:
Yeah it kinda does, but it doesn't look like a big difference. Though 5–7 mm per side is a huge difference—that's enough to turn a brachy skull dolicho.
I will be doing it bro. And someone else said Eppley can do close to 1cm per side and then I'm doing zygo reduction. ES ratio is the single most common ratio for harmony (ofc everything still matters)

PapiMew

PapiMew

Time online
175d 16h 6m
joseph said:
I will be doing it bro. And someone else said Eppley can do close to 1cm per side and then I'm doing zygo reduction. ES ratio is the single most common ratio for harmony (ofc everything still matters)
Any update on this?

J

joseph

Elementalist
Time online
48d 18h 21m
PapiMew said:
Any update on this?
Not yet sadly, consultation in novembere though. Needed to lose weight and had to save up. I'll keep you updated.

PapiMew

PapiMew

Time online
175d 16h 6m
joseph said:
Not yet sadly, consultation in novembere though. Needed to lose weight and had to save up. I'll keep you updated.
An important part of the aesthetic of the face is the slight convexity of the temples (which should always be less than the breadth of the zygomatic width ideally - slight temporal hollowing). Now Eppley does posterior temple removal quite commonly. However, anterior temple removal/reduction is quite uncommon and that portion can only be reduced, not removed. Have you thought of the incorporation of botox in that area to atrophy the muscle?

Last edited:
OldVirgin

OldVirgin

Quantum
Time online
51d 10h 5m
I need to reduce my temporal width tbh. brachycephalic skulls don't look great