zygomatic bone/cheekbones

maniacal

maniacal

Iron
I have high set cheekbones

but i wanna grow/improve the bones there, my bones can move easily with enough effort due to health reasons it's nothing concerning,
so i'm willing to try anything even hardmaxxing and keep y'all updated too.

need some advice for under eye fat as well to help improve the area (hyperthyroidism my enemy).
IMG 20241004 013950

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666
If you want advice then post pics lulz

I have high set cheekbones

but i wanna grow/improve the bones there, my bones can move easily with enough effort due to health reasons it's nothing concerning,
so i'm willing to try anything even hardmaxxing and keep y'all updated too.

need some advice for under eye fat as well to help improve the area (hyperthyroidism my enemy).
View attachment 3216324
Youre reccesed asf thats the problem

• +1
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy
Youre reccesed asf thats the problem
i believe i can fix it, even if not much i got myself a good base but is my shit actually recessed i don't think so cuz you would say the same to all my family members in their younger photos but now they got prominent zygos i might really be missing some fat and that's all

Last edited:
i believe i can fix it, even if not much i got myself a good base but is my shit actually recessed i don't think so cuz you would say the same to all my family members in their younger photos but now they got prominent zygos i might really be missing some fat and that's all
Idk but you look reccesed and boneless

Idk but you look reccesed and boneless
lighting? not boneless. it's def the fat i've been losing due to my hyperthyroidism but it's only affecting my fat levels luckily

Last edited:
u prob need fillers bru U dont just appear with zygos its like my reccessed chin its not just gonna become unreccessed its genetics bru.

u prob need fillers bru U dont just appear with zygos its like my reccessed chin its not just gonna become unreccessed its genetics bru.
ik it's all genetics, i've been thinking bout it cuz of how easy the bones can change with certain health conditions and i've seen a few people change by a lot, it's like your genetics give you a certain base or foundation you can build on or destroy, cheek area is my only weakness for now

Last edited:
ik it's all genetics, i've been thinking bout it cuz of how easy the bones can change with certain health conditions and i've seen a few people change by a lot, cheek area is my only weakness for now
how old are you? you look old asf but also young at the same time

ur still pretty young so id just wait ur lacking appeal tbh fuck the zygos

• +1
Reactions: maniacal