dad

dad

aldam bialdam 🗡️
what are the risks of getting this done? enlighten me

• +1
Reactions: opeggard
all look uncanny

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, aestheticsrespecter, Deleted member 64865 and 1 other person
@BrahimBoss is full of shit. I've seen actual results during consults with well known surgeons, they look incredibly natural if designed correctly. As for risks, I guess loss of sensation in that area is a potential risk. It'll also depend on what material your implants are made of.

• +1
Reactions: opeggard, WanderingBurro, iabsolvejordan and 2 others
@BrahimBoss is full of shit. I've seen actual results during consults with well known surgeons, they look incredibly natural if designed correctly. As for risks, I guess loss of sensation in that area is a potential risk. It'll also depend on what material your implants are made of.
any surgery can look uncanny if done by shit surgeon lol,just go to a good one

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and Memento Mori
can you send some none botched examples

Headsup, zygomatic implants are just cheek implants, "zygomatic implants" refer to something different entirely outside of .org and you'll raise eyebrows were you to refer to them as such.

Cheek implants come in 3 main designs. A malar implant, a submalar implant, and a combined malar-submalar implant. Your malar region being what we largely refer to as the zygomatic region.

A malar implant is an implant that is designed to be placed directly on your malar region, designed for a sharper cheekbone appearance and can help with widening FWHR. A submalar implant (as the name implies) is designed to go underneath your malar region, its purpose is to round out the cheek area and give it a more fuller look. A good 99% of cheek implants fall under this latter category. I'd avoid these at all costs. They're the reason why most cheek implants appear "botched". Most people (who happen to be women) when shopping for cheek implants want to go for a fuller bulbous look, surgeons not really taking male aesthetics into consideration will usually recommend the same for men. A combined malar-submalar implant as the name also suggests, is just a combination of the former two implant designs.

Whatever you do make sure you aim for a malar implant design, do not buy submalar unless you're severely bone deficient there. Also make sure your implant is placed to the side of your face as an off the shelf design can be placed anywhere from the front of your cheekbones to its sides. You want lateral (horizontal) projection to bring out your cheekbones. Anterior (forward projection) with these implants will leave your face just as narrow but more bloated looking.

Examples of malar implants as opposed to submalar implants that give the infamous "applecheek" look:

Implantech malar1
Cheek implants 3
Cd43889c321968b8e4aec21c3a71cfe3

• +1
Reactions: dad
Headsup, zygomatic implants are just cheek implants, "zygomatic implants" refer to something different entirely outside of .org and you'll raise eyebrows were you to refer to them as such.

Cheek implants come in 3 main designs. A malar implant, a submalar implant, and a combined malar-submalar implant. Your malar region being what we largely refer to as the zygomatic region.

A malar implant is an implant that is designed to be placed directly on your malar region, designed for a sharper cheekbone appearance and can help with widening FWHR. A submalar implant (as the name implies) is designed to go underneath your malar region, its purpose is to round out the cheek area and give it a more fuller look. A good 99% of cheek implants fall under this latter category. I'd avoid these at all costs. They're the reason why most cheek implants appear "botched". Most people (who happen to be women) when shopping for cheek implants want to go for a fuller bulbous look, surgeons not really taking male aesthetics into consideration will usually recommend the same for men. A combined malar-submalar implant as the name also suggests, is just a combination of the former two implant designs.

Whatever you do make sure you aim for a malar implant design, do not buy submalar unless you're severely bone deficient there. Also make sure your implant is placed to the side of your face as an off the shelf design can be placed anywhere from the front of your cheekbones to its sides. You want lateral (horizontal) projection to bring out your cheekbones. Anterior (forward projection) with these implants will leave your face just as narrow but more bloated looking.

Examples of malar implants as opposed to submalar implants that give the infamous "applecheek" look:

View attachment 2836618View attachment 2836619View attachment 2836620
yeah they are called infraorbital malar implants within plastic surgery irrc. i want my cheekbones to look like they are higher bone mass, as well as my jaw. thinking of something like this but replace the part of the implant directly on the infraorb with a fat graft instead since my under eye bone support is already ideal, opinions?

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Looks like a good plan. Any idea of if you'll go for off the shelf or custom made? (and any surgeon in particular)

• +1
Reactions: dad
Looks like a good plan. Any idea of if you'll go for off the shelf or custom made? (and any surgeon in particular)
custom made for sure, i don't cheap out when it comes to stuff like this. i'm still researching surgeons i'm pretty clueless so far lol. got told to look at raffaini and pagoni

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
@WanderingBurro do you have any surgeons you would recommend?

custom made for sure, i don't cheap out when it comes to stuff like this. i'm still researching surgeons i'm pretty clueless so far lol. got told to look at raffaini and pagoni
Eppley is unironically very good when it comes to infraorbital malar implants. He sucks at jaw implant, but he knows his shit when it comes to infraorbital ones.

• +1
Reactions: highT
Eppley is unironically very good when it comes to infraorbital malar implants. He sucks at jaw implant, but he knows his shit when it comes to infraorbital ones.
interesting, i'll look into eppley more

I've got like 0.45 ESR, do you think i'll be fine with infra-malars implants right?

I'm in process of all this stuff.

Which surgeons and who is at the top of your list you would consult personally

Its good for deformed people who lack bones in that area or if they had a jaw surgery and need to match harmony if u want better cheekbones simply reincarnate

• JFL
Reactions: Memento Mori