Zygopulling machine

Delons

Delons

Bronze
So we all know bones are malleable and can be moved especially while in puberty.

And zygopulling tries to do this to make your setness higher, but it is utter cope because you obviously can’t move the bone with your thumbs for 5 minutes a day. You need sustained pressure applied to the cheekbones for at least 6 hours a day, ideally while sleeping.

So I thought, why not try to build a machine that you can wear while sleeping that can apply that constant pressure. the problem is I have no fucking clue how, but if we all put our minds to it I’m sure we could build something that will allow us to change our zygo setness.

If we can figures out the parts and shit I will be a guinea pig and buy the parts, build it, and use it all summer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 71265, Youㅤ and klimo
@Clavicular @pneumocystosis @Orc @NorwoodAscender

Fuck you bro i was literally going to do this and make a thread on it and now you leaked my idea to the public 🤬

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
im actually doing this soon tho, will show how to make it. Ive had this idea for a while i literally have a notebook filled with potential designs for this

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
bruxing while sleeping works

get c-clamp

one side push upward on zygo , other downward on top of skull . adjust so pressure keeps it put

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klimo and silencio
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71265, IAMNOTANINCEL and klimo
So we all know bones are malleable and can be moved especially while in puberty.

And zygopulling tries to do this to make your setness higher, but it is utter cope because you obviously can’t move the bone with your thumbs for 5 minutes a day. You need sustained pressure applied to the cheekbones for at least 6 hours a day, ideally while sleeping.

So I thought, why not try to build a machine that you can wear while sleeping that can apply that constant pressure. the problem is I have no fucking clue how, but if we all put our minds to it I’m sure we could build something that will allow us to change our zygo setness.

If we can figures out the parts and shit I will be a guinea pig and buy the parts, build it, and use it all summer.
youd need some sort of gear that applies pressure at the top of your skull and from under ur zygo, like a massive clamp, wouldnt be hard to build at all but i dont think id do this considering that ur gonna be applying force to the top of your skull as well, basically a head dent speed run

• +1
Reactions: Epola
  • +1
Reactions: klimo
something like this, excuse the drawing i have no mottor functions rn

youd need some sort of gear that applies pressure at the top of your skull and from under ur zygo, like a massive clamp, wouldnt be hard to build at all but i dont think id do this considering that ur gonna be applying force to the top of your skull as well, basically a head dent speed run
What if instead of having it apply pressure to the top of your head you could just apply the pressure somewhere else like your bed frame or something

im actually doing this soon tho, will show how to make it. Ive had this idea for a while i literally have a notebook filled with potential designs for this
Yea pm me with designs

• +1
Reactions: klimo
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71265
I was thinking of making the top be a band and attatch it to my bedframe idk if it would hold in place tho
something like this, excuse the drawing i have no mottor functions rn

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
if only these niggas used their effort to moneymax for surgery instead of making cope theories

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga
if only these niggas used their effort to moneymax for surgery instead of making cope theories
1. I’m 15. 2 if there was a surgery to raise my zygo setness I would pay 50k, but there isn’t.

1. I’m 15. 2 if there was a surgery to raise my zygo setness I would pay 50k, but there isn’t.
1. 15 is a great age to start moneymaxing
2. Shaving plus implants can raise the perceived setness

1. 15 is a great age to start moneymaxing
2. Shaving plus implants can raise the perceived setness
Yea except that’s bound to look botched, I’d look retarted. I am just praying there’s a surgery in the future than can move the zygo bone