Zygopushing

Feliezzx

Feliezzx

Final stage- hardmaxxing
Starting off, I'm gonna clearly state that this is a hypothesis and I have no idea if it works or not

Zygopushing, much like thumbpulling is possibly a way to adjust your infraorbitals along with upper maxilla
How it works: Take palms and place them under your zygos ensuring they support both the front and the lateral projections and push upwards for a minute
After a minute, when you clench your masseters will hurt like they have been stretched which is (hypothetically) proof that the bone was "moved" or at least pushed
it should slightly improve your downswing, and possibly scleral show over a period of time when coupled with mewing and thumbpulling

Will try for 30 days and post results (I already have a mogger maxilla so I don't expect much, others should try it too)

Any opinions on this possible technique?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: albanian_chad, coldandforgotten, Clavicular and 6 others
I too will try this, it can’t make me any more subhuman 🤷🏽‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: hypnode, ungewist, goat123 and 2 others
this but do it from inside your mouth

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and Feliezzx
So... thumbpulling?
No, thumbpulling usually means pulling your palate apart. If you reach to the back of your mouth and upwards with your thumbs, you can actually push against your zygos up or outwards from inside

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, goat123, viclate and 1 other person
No, thumbpulling usually means pulling your palate apart. If you reach to the back of your mouth and upwards with your thumbs, you can actually push against your zygos up or outwards from inside
Cut your nails first though please, a lot of retards cut themsleves from the inside and start bleeding

• +1
Reactions: hypnode, ungewist and Deleted member 52566
i've done this before, honestly didn't see much in terms of results

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and viclate
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist
(I already have a mogger maxilla so I don't expect much, others should try it too)
So you wrote this essay that could be a part 2 of the bible just so you could include this piece of text so you can be a bragging nigger?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, Allornothing and ccwarrior
there have been a couple threads on this but you should hook your thumbs undrneath your zygos and pull up and out

• +1
this is assuming thumb pulling works in the first place tho

• +1
there have been a couple threads on this but you should hook your thumbs undrneath your zygos and pull up and out
Yes, it was me who made the thread about this

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 52566 and odux
So you wrote this essay that could be a part 2 of the bible just so you could include this piece of text so you can be a bragging nigger?
No im not trying to brag, I just won't see much if any life changing results even if it did work

That does make sense but this seems more easily accessible and more pressure can be exerted

A little worried about compressing the zygos inward... I'd try this, but I already have narrow zygos.

• +1
A little worried about compressing the zygos inward... I'd try this, but I already have narrow zygos.
That shouldn't happen, exert pressure from below the zygos, not from the side
Infact it might even push them out slightly

• +1
Where exactly are you saying to place your palms?

Fingers facing away or toward the the zygos?

Force exerting near the front or back of the zygos? (closer to orbitals or ears)

My ogee curve is already highset, I'd hate to make it uncanny.

Thanks.

Where exactly are you saying to place your palms?

Fingers facing away or toward the the zygos?

Force exerting near the front or back of the zygos? (closer to orbitals or ears)

My ogee curve is already highset, I'd hate to make it uncanny.

Thanks.
Palms under zygos, fingers facing outwards
Force exerting straight upwards, closer to orbitals
Thumb base on the lateral part

Good for you if your zygos/under eye area is appealing, then this thread isn't for you

• +1
I have decent almond eyes, but lackluster undereye support, zero anterior zygo projection and barely any lateral projection. Hence my user. I'm lucky to have highset cheekbones, but they need a lot of work to raise my harmony.

Last edited:
I have decent almond eyes, but lackluster undereye support and zero anterior projection and barely any lateral projection. Hence my user. I'm lucky to have highset cheekbones, but they need a lot of work to raise my harmony.
Like I said im not sure about zygopushing, its entirely broscience but I will post results after 30 days, same lighting and angle
Even if there are any minor changes, ill continue and post my progress
I already have really highset well projected cheekbones (1.93 FWHR .46 ESR) and really average undereye support so I dont expect to see much result

I'm trying your idea and I feel force on my lefort 2, but I'm not sure if it's safe to be exerting force in a way that it could create asymmetry. Maybe build a DIY appliance instead. I'll try it here and there, but I'm too afraid to commit. Concerns arise about possibly folding the zygos upward and in. Good luck bro.

Starting off, I'm gonna clearly state that this is a hypothesis and I have no idea if it works or not

Zygopushing, much like thumbpulling is possibly a way to adjust your infraorbitals along with upper maxilla
How it works: Take palms and place them under your zygos ensuring they support both the front and the lateral projections and push upwards for a minute
After a minute, when you clench your masseters will hurt like they have been stretched which is (hypothetically) proof that the bone was "moved" or at least pushed
it should slightly improve your downswing, and possibly scleral show over a period of time when coupled with mewing and thumbpulling

Will try for 30 days and post results (I already have a mogger maxilla so I don't expect much, others should try it too)

Any opinions on this possible technique?
I've been thumb pulling on and off for a month now my palate sutures separated a bit and saw minimal results. I guess any pressure outwards and forwards from the palate is good for your face so I'll keep doing it, idk, can't turn any more humanoid anyways lol 🤣

• +1
Would K2 help? Im already taking it for bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: macedonpsycho
Is not gonna work probably

But try it and report results
Also do it long and very hard.... and multiple times in the day

update is nigga and tag too

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and NordicLeonhard
Update: It did nothing, but it makes sense since the zygos are connected to the infras which is just an extended part of the maxilla

• +1
Update: It did nothing, but it makes sense since the zygos are connected to the infras which is just an extended part of the maxilla
Did you try it inside the cheek?