zygos fillers

Germania

Germania

Kraken
Has anyone got zygos fillers here? I really need them! My biggest flaw in my opinion, nonexistent zygos.
This will be my birthday present for myself this year.

From incel to chadlite
igoorcostalves_56963307_1326922597463705_6418282778828226493_n-1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poloralf, Mouthbreath, DaGullas and 1 other person
All fun until they drip down and make you a bloated subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, BradAniston, Alexanderr and 6 others
There are many good looking people who lack zygos and still have a nice eye area, tbf without MSE or lefort(which has to be 3 and its basically stupid to get) only zygo implants could compensate that area. Zygo filler will migrate(i would really like that this doesnt happen and if someone proves me that, i would be more than happy to get them).

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Lev Peshkov
I mean if you get temporary fillers if they migrate they just biodegrade anyways so doesn't really matter no?

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 5818
I mean if you get temporary fillers if they migrate they just biodegrade anyways so doesn't really matter no?
I think people here exaggerate the bloat and migration effect.

• +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag, CommanderCope, poloralf and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, BradAniston, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
All fun until they drip down and make you a bloated subhuman

Now all i picture when i hear fillers is them slowwwly dispersing day by day until youre back to/ worse to previous self.. Then you get em done again and the cycle continues till ur a legit filler balloon . ITS OVER. Osteotomy or Rope tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Hades, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
One common thing is that almost all of the docs tell that the areas where there is possible migration are the lips and undereyes. So i dont really know about the cheeks..

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Blackout.xl
Now all i picture when i hear fillers is them slowwwly dispersing day by day until youre back to/ worse to previous self.. Then you get em done again and the cycle continues till ur a legit filler balloon . ITS OVER. Osteotomy or Rope tbh
Filler is indeed cope

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite and Lev Peshkov
Sandler mogs. Btw i dont know if that really happens, the dispersing. For example on the jaw and chin,where would it go?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Dude, u get them and let us know

Post before and after

Literally all this guy needs is a hairline

Has anyone got zygos fillers here? I really need them! My biggest flaw in my opinion, nonexistent zygos.
This will be my birthday present for myself this year.

From incel to chadlite
igoorcostalves_56963307_1326922597463705_6418282778828226493_n-1024x1024.jpg
I hate how they use lens distortion for these filler 'before' images. Just look how his nose is much bigger in the first picture. So no way to really judge by these pics how well the filler work.

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin, wateriswet, Deleted member 7776 and 4 others
I hate how they use lens distortion for these filler 'before' images. Just look how his nose is much bigger in the first picture. So no way to really judge by these pics how well the filler work.
Its a huge transformation but the lens plays a role as well

• +1
I think fillers are legit to try the look . After that you should take an implant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Lev Peshkov
I also thought that your body breaks temporary fillers down but apparently they stay for 10+ years in your face unless you get it dissolved

• +1
Yes. If you can afford it man, then go for it. You'll love it.

And fucking eye roll at the comments regarding filler migration.

The product used in the cheek is of high viscosity, high G prime, and double carbon bonded forms of hyaluronic acid or calcium hydroxyapatite. When injected subcutaneously onto the zygomatic bone, it integrates into the boney tissue and ultimately is trapped there.

It's not going to slide down the cheek like fucking water....

• +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag, NerdcelThundercok, xanny and 3 others
muh muh osteotomies, when you havent bonemass you are fucked just like I am. Fillers are good for the lower third, but for upper third you need implant.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, animus, DaGullas and 1 other person
I also thought that your body breaks temporary fillers down but apparently they stay for 10+ years in your face unless you get it dissolved
Hmmm, well if you get them dissolved after they migrate would it still be a bad choice.

Because look at how hard this guy ascended

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Doesnt ballou kinda lack zygos and still looks good? not good, godly

muh muh osteotomies, when you havent bonemass you are fucked just like I am. Fillers are good for the lower third, but for upper third you need implant.
They r crazy, Recessed lower third and complete maxilla= bimax, nice occlusion and recessed upper third= implants

Sandler mogs. Btw i dont know if that really happens, the dispersing. For example on the jaw and chin,where would it go?

Itll spread out is what im guessing.. over time slowly losing agularity filler redo after redo.. idk tbh fillers > doing nothing but still osteotomy is the real deal whereas fillers just soft tissue frauds the problems.

No idea, I wold never even consider fillers

just seems like a temp fix to a perm problem. Would rather get osteomies

• +1

The product used in the cheek is of high viscosity, high G prime, and double carbon bonded forms of hyaluronic acid or calcium hydroxyapatite. When injected subcutaneously onto the zygomatic bone, it integrates into the boney tissue and ultimately is trapped there.

I remember you, you are the guy with the knowledge about fillers. I'll PM you :)

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 7747 and DaGullas

U seem like someone who really understands this things, which product is used and what quantity?

bad idea
get zso

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 5818
Itll spread out is what im guessing.. over time slowly losing agularity filler redo after redo.. idk tbh fillers > doing nothing but still osteotomy is the real deal whereas fillers just soft tissue frauds the problems.
upperthird wise, implants mog osteotomies bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
I remember you, you are the guy with the knowledge about fillers. I'll PM you :)
Bro do u have social media? I would very much like to see how this goes for you :)

Hmmm, well if you get them dissolved after they migrate would it still be a bad choice.

Because look at how hard this guy ascended
yea its tempting but as far as i know this kind of fillers are harder to dissolve, u might end up as a chipmunk sooner or later cuz that shit migrates mostly to your midface

• So Sad
@Won'tStopNoodling you had fillers right?

upperthird wise, implants mog osteotomies bro.
JFL how the fuck do u even osteotomy UPPER THIRD.. hahahaha you cut ur skull ,head under a truck tire style then move it forwards? JFLLLL @ all the brain fluid leakage n shit

zHYfo5r.gif

• JFL
Reactions: DaGullas and Lev Peshkov

That's good to hear

I plan on getting sygo filler when I'm older, how do my odds stand of not becoming a bloatcel

yea its tempting but as far as i know this kind of fillers are harder to dissolve, u might end up as a chipmunk sooner or later cuz that shit migrates mostly to your midface
That's fucking brutal

JFL how the fuck do u even osteotomy UPPER THIRD.. hahahaha you cut ur skull ,head under a truck tire style then move it forwards? JFLLLL @ all the brain fluid leakage n shit

zHYfo5r.gif
Ye MLF3 And LF3, many users here tell they will do it JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
U seem like someone who really understands this things, which product is used and what quantity?
There's honestly too many varieties of filler to name, but your injector will know what type is appropriate.

Basically, there's two forms of filler that serve two different functions - one type is to replicate soft tissue, and one is to replicate bone tissue. You wouldn't use the same type of filler in the lips or the under-eye as you would in the cheekbone, chin, or jawline. They are made up of two different chemical structures, and serve a different purpose on different parts of facial anatomy.

Yes, filler can migrate. And it does. But no-one bothers to educate themselves on why or how this occurs... It makes me furious.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath

How dare you suggest an alternative to LeFort 3..... do u know how this forum works??
tenor-3-gif.363482

• JFL
Reactions: DaGullas
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Copemaxxing, NarcyChadlite and 1 other person
There's honestly too many varieties of filler to name, but your injector will know what type is appropriate.

Basically, there's two forms of filler that serve two different functions - one type is to replicate soft tissue, and one is to replicate bone tissue. You wouldn't use the same type of filler in the lips or the under-eye as you would in the cheekbone, chin, or jawline. They are made up of two different chemical structures, and serve a different purpose on different parts of facial anatomy.

Yes, filler can migrate. And it does. But no-one bothers to educate themselves on why or how this occurs... It makes me furious.
Same

he is 15, he cant prove shit
I will then

There's a guy called Sinn

He developed a fairly rudj free cut which can emulate lf3

He performs it fairly cosmetically

A friend of ours from jsf got scans from Sinn for this procedure

Disclaimer he is not deformed or recessed that much

• Hmm...
@Lev Peshkov
@Copemaxxing
and another copers...........

Wtf are you talking about??... were ALL getting LeFort3.
Surgeons will eventually cave in when an army of PSLers line up outside their door asking for LeFort3
We'll all protest outside BLM style with our morphs and shit in hand. Its bound to work and High T at the same time

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: DaGullas and Deleted member 4430
I will then

There's a guy called Sinn

He developed a fairly rudj free cut which can emulate lf3

He performs it fairly cosmetically

A friend of ours from jsf got scans from Sinn for this procedure

Disclaimer he is not deformed or recessed that much
magic friend from the forum that doesnt allow new registrations ok.
But you still haven't been able to contact Sinn if I know correctly

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lev Peshkov and NarcyChadlite
magic friend from the forum that doesnt allow new registrations ok.
But you still haven't been able to contact Sinn if I know correctly
U email him silly sausage, I got a response also. Him telling me I would need a scan also before progressing however the pics seems i would be a candidate yo receive an osteotomy

• Hmm...
That's good to hear

I plan on getting sygo filler when I'm older, how do my odds stand of not becoming a bloatcel
There's many tips and tricks I've learnt over the years to prevent this, but there's many different factors that contribute to that dreaded puffy look. You're a male, and you're young - so I don't think you would have to worry about looking bloated and puffy, unless you plan on having ridiculous amounts of filler injected into your face (which I don't think you would, it would cost thousands and thousands).

It's usually middle aged women that fall victim to the puffy, bloated look. Think of Madonna. This is because they are trying to mitigate the effects of ageing and gravity by pumping ridiculous amounts of volume in their face to help lift their mid-face and medial cheek, which is a facial characteristic typically associated with youth. You're young, and you're not using filler for anti-aging purposes or to lift your face - which means you're not going to be need a ridiculous amount of filler.

Also, you're a male. You wouldn't be injecting considerable amounts of volume into your medial cheek. This is quite a feminine look, and can make the face look puffy and bloated if over-treated. On a man, the ratio for the medial-to-lateral cheek projection should be 1.1:1, whereas on a female, it's 1.5:1. So you're not going to look puffy because your injector would want to enhance your masculine features and wouldn't emphasise the projection of your medial cheek; instead, she would focus on making your face look as angular, sharp, and chiseled as possible; as this is the ideal masculine aesthetic.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Lev Peshkov