Zygos>jaw

Alucard69

Alucard69

Iron
Tbh i don't know why niggas here want flared gonions and 1:1 bigonials so much, that's male gazed autism. It doesn't really fit many people. Many people however, underlook zygomatic bones. Zygos do everything they make eye area more aesthetic and just stretch the skin and create beautiful contours everywhere. Couple this with a good eye area, and you will be 6+psl already compared to zygoless pearheads

• +1
Reactions: silencio, heightmaxxing, the BULL and 3 others
you need good everything

• +1
Reactions: silencio, arab_chink, try2beme and 2 others
good zygos is automatic 5.5 psl atleast if not deformed eyes and good jaw w compact midface and tall skull

• +1
Reactions: silencio, murdah, kyrre and 1 other person
you need good everything
JFL if you think there are walking PSL morphs going around everywhere, you don't need great everything just acceptable

• +1
Reactions: silencio
>zygos is more important than jaw
3711234 cage1

>ramirez is 6+ psl
3711234 cage1

• +1
Reactions: silencio, murdah and Allornothing
Show ignored content.

No surprise.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
holy fuck he ascended here, eyelashes are very imp

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
Agree zygos are rly imprtant
Top tier zygos+90-95 bigonial width are far better that flat zygos with outward gonions like brad pitt
3530087 IMG 9230
Screenshot 20240412 231433 Precise Frame mpv Video Player

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240412_231437_Precise Frame mpv Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20240412_231437_Precise Frame mpv Video Player.jpg
    593.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Alucard69
Agree zygos are rly imprtant
Top tier zygos+90-95 bigonial width are far better that flat zygos with outward gonions like brad pitt
View attachment 2856669View attachment 2856674
Agree, i have this zygomatic-jaw relation on one side of my face clearly (other side has fucked up bone mass in the jaw especially), It's extremly aesthetic and i like to look at it in the mirror. The soft tissue becomes so beautiful and full looking. Especially coupled with good/striking eyes. Fuck i would be so good looking if fucked up midface/philtrum and asymmetry didn't cuck me so fucking hard. Unlucky, i need a LF3 with BSSO and genio also for chin projection :feelswah:

Overall yes bc only of eye erea but that besides the point
It's not really because of eye area completely, due to harmony/averageness and soft features also. Besides it's not like a huge mog, they just have bit of a different look. Granted Brad Pitt is maybe more conventionally/universally attractive. PSLers here are so autistic, like it actually matters whether you are muh 6.5 PSL instead of 6, or muh flared gonions. There are different types of beauty

It's not really because of eye area completely, due to harmony/averageness and soft features also. Besides it's not like a huge mog, they just have bit of a different look. Granted Brad Pitt is maybe more conventionally/universally attractive. PSLers here are so autistic, like it actually matters whether you are muh 6.5 PSL instead of 6, or muh flared gonions. There are different types of beauty
Idk about other features if we talk about front may be coloring but yeah psl autism is a thing ppl become so blackpilled it becomes their bluepilled in a way
IcG41RegbGknOlHQym6kKfV5iInij8TNjs8UDKOTtQvgO8NuqshleYLQ5ND4DW2B 6tqXAUl7oZ2ZZE1Syr cmO7
A3c47bd7313fbb2a1d271c54571ee750

Screenshot 20240420 002223 Precise Frame mpv Video Player

Jfl flared gonians can halo a guy so much

PSL autism
Well they can in some cases, but in any case autists here don't know shit about lookz. They just go by PSL autism like retards and don't understand appeal at all

• +1
Reactions: Melly