Zygos

UndercovrNormie

UndercovrNormie

Unjustified Napoleon Complex
How do you know if its recessed, is there a shape or something you can draw on your face, or something you can measure?

ogee curve not very prominent maybe?

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
Rotate your head by 35 degrees in the mirror and notice if you have an ogee curve or not.
a2amm6H.jpg

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and UndercovrNormie
Rotate your head by 35 degrees in the mirror and notice if you have an ogee curve or not.
a2amm6H.jpg
Fuck it really is impossible to be incel with an ogee curve like the second pic, especially in motion it’s super important

• +1
Reactions: Triad and Deleted member 2745
a2amm6H.jpg
may mean its either recessed or not very prominent, mix of both probably.-

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
may mean its either recessed or not very prominent, mix of both probably.-
Lose bodyfat. Still no curve? Bad genetics. So either get surgery or perma-bone smash.

Lose bodyfat. Still no curve? Bad genetics. So either get surgery or perma-bone smash.
yup
Fuck it really is impossible to be incel with an ogee curve like the second pic, especially in motion it’s super important
well they improved everything about him. Brow, eyes, forehead, face fat, cheekbone, etc.

Genuinely don't know what I'm looking for, but you seem to, so I'm just going to ask you instead. I have pretty high bf if that changes anything.

Genuinely don't know what I'm looking for, but you seem to, so I'm just going to ask you instead. I have pretty high bf if that changes anything.
View attachment 11366
What's your approx. bodyfat %?
Mines were exactly like your before I cut.
In my opinion your zygos aren't prominent at all, they're rather average.

You should cut to 17-18%, you may be surprised by the difference.
Going to start weightlifting again soon (losing weight normally with cardio will be a huge pain in the ass because my high bf is because my thyroid doesn't work as well as it should)