Zyzz had inspired me to gymcel

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
It was in spring break of 2016. i saw his videos, how he had hot girls with him, I wanted that for myself. A couple of weeks later, my father told me that a new super awesome gym had opened and I decided to start training.

I trained with lots of disclipine. I believed that I could ascend that way. In 2 months, I was pressing 100kgs. I spent all my summer in the gym, no matter how hot it was, I kpet pushing, I had faith.

I even got a haircut, started cold showering daily, I wanted to be the strongest. I would see my oneitis going out with guys, but i didn't care much cause I knew that I would make it eventually and get a hotter girl.

And at some point in late December, I met her on the bus and she was super friendly and chatty, I thought my effort was paying off. 2 months later, I went out with her, I was sure at that point that being buff+NoFap was what did the trick.

The 3rd time we went out, she told me I don't look like I lift. I knew it was all cope. Girls can't tell that you lift if you wear clothes. It's pointless for your SMV. I stopped lifting in autumm on 2017, although the gains remained.

I was so dumb to fall for the zyzz meme. Tha guy was getting laid before he bagan lifting. I was scammed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
The 3rd time we went out, she told me I don't look like I lift. I knew it was all cope. Girls can't tell that you lift if you wear clothes. It's pointless for your SMV. I stopped lifting in autumm on 2017
KEKFUEL right there.

• +1
It annoys me to see people claiming that Zyzz was an incel turned Chad.
D628B772 D086 43A5 9C40 A9F089211FB4

He was pretty good looking to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, Deleted member 6401, qwep and 1 other person
You are wide waisted, baldcel. Nice shitpost tho

• +1
isn't he that steroid cuck?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
My oneitis laughed when i told her i lift, so i sent her some shirtless pics and she started mirin, from that day on she always used to ask me for more pics every time we talked.

I didn't send her a pic. I was hoping she would get to see my amazing physique and body hair when we would have sex

He was open about roids.

Dam, I was scammed

• +1
I didn't send her a pic. I was hoping she would get to see my amazing physique and body hair when we would have sex
Should've sent her a pic, when i did that, her attraction towards me increased.

• +1
  • +1
He was a pretty boy, pretty boys slay almost as much as Chad and have easy access to prime virgin pussy.
He was actually a incel up until he finished highschool, he said it on misc.

• +1
He was actually a incel up until he finished highschool, he said it on misc.
He was never ugly though. His incelebacy clearly had nothing to do with his looks.

• +1
His incelebacy clearly had nothing to do with his looks
He was ugly before he get his teeth fixed, the pic you posted was him at 18, 6 months into lifting and already roiding, 6 months before that pic was taken he was playing wow and was a ugly skinny fat virgin.

• +1
Only bluepill faggots believe in zzyz bullshit "we gonna make it brah". Lol his face + height had nothing to do with him getting girls at all

• +1
  • +1
Only bluepill faggots believe in zzyz bullshit "we gonna make it brah". Lol his face + height had nothing to do with him getting girls at all
You're not gonna make it if you're a ugly ogre and a manlet, no shit.

• +1

I agree. The best pill is the whitepill

• +1