Zyzz hair has great value while involving no effort

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
7IXeD1L.jpg

It looks very good. it doesn't require hairdresser every 1 or 2 weeks. It's also unique. Looks like some anime/manga hair (but without giving beta vibes).

I wanted to copy it many times but I have no idea how lol. What does he do with his hair? I tried gel and 'pasta' for hair and I dont get such effect.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Zesto
True, I've always admired his anime hair.
I guess if you want to copy his style the most important thing is actually having a similar hair type

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Unless you have a similar bone structure, which you most likely don't, you won't be able to pull it off.

• +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer, Never_Began and Nibba
I think it looks like the hairstyle of a fat upper middle aged dyke. Well, not generally, but on that photo.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, CopeMaxxer, Never_Began and 2 others
Someone actually asked that question on some other forum.

RE: How to get Zyzz hair or Zyzz haircut?
The hairstyle of Zyzz is a shaggy haircut with layers. He was from Australia right? I think that shaggy hairstyle was popular with young Australian guys. Its ok hairstyle tho but too many people have it already.

How to do Zyzz hairstyle
You will need a hair straightener even if you have straight hair. Your hair will be about 7 to 10 centimeters long which is about 3 inches to 5 inches long so it's a medium length & perfect for a layer hairstyle. Go to your hairdresser & ask for a shaggy haircut because you will like to style your hair in a messy 'out of bed' look. He or she will know what you mean & will cut your hair like you need. It is better that you go to a hairdresser or a hair salon for a shaggy haircut, don't go to a barber as barbers tend to not be very familiar with the more modern mens haircuts.

Straighten your hair with the hair straightener, this created the layers. When you are finish straightening the hair, you then use hair wax to shape the layers in any way you want. It is a shaggy style after all so you can shape your hair as you want. Zyzz hair was shaped with direction - to the right side - like a side part with a small fringe & some volume on the crown. Use your fingers only to style, not a comb. Finger comb the hair at the front of your head to the right, then the hair at the back of the top of your head should be lifted & styled up. Play with the different shapes you will achieve with the straightened layers & the hair wax.

The most important thing when doing the Zyzz hairstyle is to use a hair straightener & hair wax. You straighten the hair first, then you use the hair wax. This hairstyle will not work without the hair straightener or without the hair wax, so it is important that you use both of these products.

The hair straightener that we recommend in this forum is this one here. It's the best hair straightener for guys by far - great piece of equipment if you want to own a hair straightener. WTR to he hair wax for the Zyzz hairstyle, go with this matte wax. This wax has a strong hold but keeps the texture natural & shaped.

As a last tip: you can also use a hair dryer to create a blowout texture. In some pictures of Zyzz hair, he looks to have used a hair dryer as he has a lot of hair volume - aka blowout texture. What you do with the hair dryer is achieve more volume, so after straightening your hair & as you style your hair with your fingers & the wax, get the hair dryer & point it to your hair as you style. You will achieve a lot of extra volume, perfect for men with thin hair or with long hair that is difficult to keep standing up!

For a hair dryer recommendation, buy & use this hair dryer which is also an excellent hairstyling tool for men. It isn't a cheap hair dryer, but you want to use high-quality products when it comes to heat styling products like hair dryers & hair straighteners because these tools can burn your hair fast if they are of low quality!
http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread-How-to-get-Zyzz-hair-or-Zyzz-haircut

• +1
Reactions: mybrainabusesme
holy moly. what a great guide. seems he used everyday or almost everyday at least 2 hair products (excluding shampoo) so its not as low-effort as i thought.

But will give it a try!

Thanks
Depending on what your hair texture is like you actually don't need to straighten it.

That would've passed in the late 00s and early 10s but these days you'll look ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Wannabe6ft2
it only looks good if you have a big MANDIBLE

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
“Yea zyzz brah…disregard bitches aquire aesthetics…haters gonna hate brah…fuaaa”