Do NOT follow the YouTube looks theory account Road to 1% for expertise. This guy is a fraud

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India

I will donate 50 pounds to the first 3 users to tell me what is the most glaringly obvious to see thing that this moronic twat didn't mention.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jisko32, mathis, Jova and 7 others
Look at this absolute moron @Allornothing

nct

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Jova, datboijj and 3 others
All wrong. It's a major one and the reason he switched to long hair.

Man the level of expertise on this site has plummeted.

That guy is legit retarted
Momoa is a irl 6’4 gigachad
jason-momoa-conan-le-barbare-a-la-premiere-au-regal-theatre-de-los-angeles-une-15-jason-momoa-red-carpet-event-vertical-usa-cinema-celebrites-photographie-bestof-arts-culture-et-divertissement-celebrites-topix-fashion-vertical-best-of-evenement-dans-la-vie-d-hollywood-californie-tapis-rouge-et-en-backstage-usa-cinema-celebrites-cinema-television-celebrites-celebrites-musique-photographie-arts-et-culture-bestof-divertissement-topix-headshot-vertical-une-personne-a-partir-de-l-an-2011-enquete-tsuni-gamma-usa-com-mknxkr.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, gravlek, dehydrated and 1 other person
Man the level of expertise on this site has plummeted.
looks are subjective and you are entitled to your own opinion, but it's cause hes brown

That guy is legit retarted
Momoa is a irl 6’4 gigachad
jason-momoa-conan-le-barbare-a-la-premiere-au-regal-theatre-de-los-angeles-une-15-jason-momoa-red-carpet-event-vertical-usa-cinema-celebrites-photographie-bestof-arts-culture-et-divertissement-celebrites-topix-fashion-vertical-best-of-evenement-dans-la-vie-d-hollywood-californie-tapis-rouge-et-en-backstage-usa-cinema-celebrites-cinema-television-celebrites-celebrites-musique-photographie-arts-et-culture-bestof-divertissement-topix-headshot-vertical-une-personne-a-partir-de-l-an-2011-enquete-tsuni-gamma-usa-com-mknxkr.jpg

He still didnt analyse his facial weaknesses correctly

Ur just mad u paid for a rating analysis and he called u subhuman old Dalit 🤔

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: insufferableincel, NoseProphecy, Jova and 14 others
He should do Tyler Maher, Paolo Maldini, Richard Ramirez

looks are subjective and you are entitled to your own opinion, but it's cause hes brown

What kind of fucking shit has come of this fucking place? Looks are subjective? :LOL:

No dickhead. This has been well-studied. You TikTok 'conventionally attractive' moronic woke retard. Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder, unless the person is in the middle range of attractiveness (4-6/10). All men and women that are 1-3/10 or 7-9/10 are seen as universally unattractive and attractive respectively. Meaning it is objective unless the person is in the middle range of attractiveness. You are a retard. Fuck off to Reddit. I never thought I'd read the words 'looks are subjective' on here looool.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, T50 Mogger, EvCu65 and 10 others
Ur just mad u paid for a rating analysis and he called u subhuman old Dalit 🤔

Acting like Jason isn't in his 40s lmao. You'rre ugly and I mog you, I can tell by the way you post you're a subhuman who rots online. Hence you can't think beyond surface level.

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and Diarrhoea
What kind of fucking shit has come of this fucking place? Looks are subjective? :LOL:

No dickhead. This has been well-studied. You TikTok 'conventionally attractive' moronic TikTok woke retard. Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder, unless the person is in the middle range of attractiveness (4-6/10). All men and women that are 1-3/10 or 7-9/10 are seen as universally unattractive and attractive respectively. Meaning it is objective unless the person is in the middle range of attractiveness. You are a retard. Fuck off to Reddit. I never thought I'd read the words 'looks are subjective' on here looool.
it's a mix of both, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and there are objective standards such as not being born with down syndrome but after that if two guys have a decent jawline but different heights looks become more nuanced, for instance a lot of guys here say chico is overrated

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and nofap
@StrangerDanger lol

Acting like Jason isn't in his 40s lmao. You'rre ugly and I mog you, I can tell by the way you post you're a subhuman who rots online. Hence you can't think beyond surface level.
he's 40 and still mogs you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ASM5, Jova and ambi

No dickhead. This has been well-studied. You TikTok 'conventionally attractive' moronic TikTok woke retard. Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder, unless the person is in the middle range of attractiveness (4-6/10). All men and women that are 1-3/10 or 7-9/10 are seen as universally unattractive and attractive respectively. Meaning it is objective unless the person is in the middle range of attractiveness. You are a retard. Fuck off to Reddit. I never thought I'd read the words 'looks are subjective' on here looool.
looks might not be fully subjective (they are to a big extent though) but they are completely irrelevant

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
it's a mix of both, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and there are objective standards such as not being born with down syndrome but after that if two guys have a decent jawline but different heights looks become more nuanced, for instance a lot of guys here say chico is overrated

You're a dumbass.

There are objectively ugly and objectively attractive people and then the people 4-6/10 are seen as either normal (Not ugly) or attractive based on subjection.

Anyway here's a clue for faggots like you that claim you are experts but aren't intuitively aware to the science:

What do you notice fucktard?

You're a dumbass.

There are objectively ugly and objectively attractive people and then the people 4-6/10 are seen as either normal (Not ugly) or attractive based on subjection.

Anyway here's a clue for faggots like you that claim you are experts but aren't intuitively aware to the science:

View attachment 2897775

frauded his eyes dont look like that all the time, take your medication

looks might not be fully subjective (they are to a big extent though) but they are completely irrelevant

No they are not lol.

Women having 'types' is just connected to familiarity and comfortability.

Acting like Jason isn't in his 40s lmao. You'rre ugly and I mog you, I can tell by the way you post you're a subhuman who rots online. Hence you can't think beyond surface
IMG 2697

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
You're a dumbass.

View attachment 2897775

i dont disagree there are "objectively ugly objectively attractive" people im saying if you have two attractive guys opinion about which one of them out of the two is more attractive really comes down to preference, same goes for ugly dudes in regards to who is the uglier one.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
And why should we trust that you are the arbiter of what women find comfortable?

• +1
frauded his eyes dont look like that all the time, take your medication

Antonio banderas

This is a classic Zoomer trait. Acting confident when they haven't got a clue. If I didn't have a clue about something I'd shut the fuck up. You pretentious chronically online idiots.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Lucid, silencio and 3 others
No they are not lol.

“No they are not” - proceeds to say himself that women have types
As i’ve said to a big extent looks are subjective. But in the big picture they are mostly irrelevant.

And why should we trust that you are the arbiter of what women find comfortable?

Your meme arguments.

'You are not the arbiter'. How many YouTube debates did you watch to integrate that into your school of thought lol.

I am not an arbiter but I have real life experience.

Never the less I know he has wide IPD. That's the science when analysing his face.

Where did I mention he wasn't Giga Chad? You fucking dumb Zoomers. Fuck off.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Lucid and ambi
his irises are weird

This forum has fallen. Not one guy got it lol.

It's gone from scientific to 'beauty is subjective' and women have differing tastes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm guessing eye spacing is non ideal

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Your meme arguments.

'You are not the arbiter'. How many YouTube debates did you watch to integrate that into your school of thought lol.

I am not an arbiter but I have real life experience.

Never the less I know he has wide IPD. That's the science when analysing his face.

Where did I mention he wasn't Giga Chad? You fucking dumb Zoomers. Fuck off.
I didn't say that you said that he isn't a gigachad. But anyways his ipd is fine and you sound stupid

his irises are weird

Wrong.

The distance between his two eye-pupils are too wide.

That's why he has grown longer hair to off-set this with an optical illussion.

• Hmm...
Reactions: silencio
I didn't say that you said that he isn't a gigachad. But anyways his ipd is fine and you sound stupid

No it's not. I won't be responding to you 15 year old fuckwit.

“No they are not” - proceeds to say himself that women have types
As i’ve said to a big extent looks are subjective. But in the big picture they are mostly irrelevant.

Another normie that's come to a black pill forum from Reddit or TikTok polluting the science with garbage nonsense.

They filter attractive men by 'what's their type'.

lol you have 5k+ posts careful who you call npc without friends

You have 4.5k posts (500 less than me) in 2 months. (March 2024)

I have 5k posts (500 more than you) in 9 months. (September 2023)

Kindly fuck off you 90 IQ fuckwit. You will become a bin-man in a year or two.

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
>tiktokcel wave "looks theory" youtuber is a fraud

shocker :eek:

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
You have 4.5k posts (500 less than me) in 2 months. (March 2024)

I have 5k posts (500 more than you) in 9 months. (September 2023)

Kindly fuck off you 90 IQ fuckwit. You will become a bin-man in a year or two.
exactly it means that you've spent more time on this website :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Haseeb
They filter attractive men by 'what's their type'.
no, they filter all men by whats their type. Thats why people on this forum cant rate accurately, because there isnt a way to always be accurate
Another normie that's come to a black pill forum from Reddit or TikTok polluting the science with garbage nonsense.
I’d rather be a normie than a peanut brained brainwashed retard like you. Keep getting cortisol spikes over other men dipshit

exactly it means that you've spent more time on this website :lul:

Your confidence outweighs your IQ. Stop talking. Irl you'd get mocked and punched in the face.

I will donate 50 pounds to the first 3 users to tell me what is the most glaringly obvious to see thing that this moronic twat didn't mention.

He lurks on org sometimes

no, they filter all men by whats their type. Thats why people on this forum cant rate accurately, because there isnt a way to always be accurate

Fuck back off to Reddit. You're a dumb coping cunt that's never entered a vagina in your lifetime.

Your confidence outweighs your IQ. Stop talking. Irl you'd get mocked and punched in the face.
Before you consider arguing with this retard please check his post history.
This is what he looks like btw:
IMG 8608

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EvCu65, Lucid, Aero and 2 others