Do NOT follow the YouTube looks theory account Road to 1% for expertise. This guy is a fraud

The site is dead. It's filled with dumbasses. Blind leading the blind.

I feel sorry for the newbies coming in looking for actual guidance on shit.

2020-2022 only ones that were really on-point and able to see through all the mainstream bullshit. (On my old ID)

Last edited:
Wrong.

View attachment 2897797

The distance between his two eye-pupils are too wide.

That's why he has grown longer hair to off-set this with an optical illussion.
Long hair would do the opposite.
Curtains = fraud wider PFL and IPD.
Buzz cut = fraud closer IPD

• +1
Reactions: whitegymcel88
Long hair would do the opposite.
Curtains = fraud wider PFL and IPD.
Buzz cut = fraud closer IPD

Wrong.

Go check his short hair pictures.

It's well-known that fade sides minimises narrow set eyes and curtains medium long minimises wide set eyes.

Zoomers < Millennials

You are a fucking useless little fucking incel boy with reading comprehension skills incapable of distinguishing between a fucking weakness and a failo.

You should be punched in the face for being that stupid.

You project your interpretation of what I am saying onto me. Rather than listening to what I am saying in order to interpret. THIS IS WHY YOU ARE FUCKING DUMB.
U are changing u goal post because you know u failed hard with ur argumentation. Now u say that there are difference between weakness and failo. Nigga they are same think u fucking low iq twit. Thats why i told u its an barely weakness meaning its barely failo but ur sorry ass brain Cannot compute it.

U always fight with people here because u are fucking idiot. U cannot even understand what people are saying to u.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: amokzy, SteveRogers and Azonin
No, dumb fuck. Because they do not know how to analyse a face properly. You are a fucking moronic idiot. Stop talking.
So you where looking at bluepiller rating these 1% people at discord server and now you think u are smart dude lol. His IPD issues does not exit. Fixing this so called """"weakness"""" does not add anything to his face. SO its nothing. This whole thread is retarded and waste of time. Its likes saying ohh this guy have weakness because his philitrum is like 0.001% millimeter down from ideal one and if u notice it you are smart rater. This is all nonsense. These small ratios does not make u anybetter or worse. Wast of time I say.. waste waste waste.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: amokzy and EvCu65
Wrong.

Go check his short hair pictures.

It's well-known that fade sides minimises narrow set eyes and curtains medium long minimises wide set eyes.
Nigga doesn’t know the first thing about looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: EvCu65
This forum has fallen. Not one guy got it lol.

It's gone from scientific to 'beauty is subjective' and women have differing tastes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Dude forum fell off so hard cuz most newgen niggers try too hard to fit in.

Ngl tho there's sth off abt momoa looking at him but I can't put my finger on what it is.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Dude forum fell off so hard cuz most newgen niggers try too hard to fit in.

Ngl tho there's sth off abt momoa looking at him but I can't put my finger on what it is.

It's either autistic Eastern European nerds who are complete faggots that require a punch due to their shitty English and reading comprehension of English, or buffoons that couldn't name you more than 2 bones in the human face. It's fine being ignorant, but being confident with it is what pisses me off.

I guess it's like what Rehab Room has been saying. A lot of sub-standard looking men choose to 'cope' by trying to 'belong' to a group of 'copers' so they can feel this 'we're in this fight together' comradery and taste of brotherhood-ship. They couldn't give a fuck about the football (Soccer) club. Same with these nerds. They couldn't give a fuck about looks theory and/or looksmaxxing, they just need friends lol. So like you say trying too hard to fit in. So now we have a bunch of pretentious try-hard kids that are all operating on a plane of delusion. That's why I wont even browse the forum anylonger when I'm online. I'll make threads but reading the thread titles even just triggers me.

• +1
Reactions: Lucid
How am i coping broski is writing paragraphs literally dnr
Hust because attractivenees is a spectrum doesnt mean its subjective. Its is objective other than phenotypes. A horsefsce will never look good

Hust because attractivenees is a spectrum doesnt mean its subjective. Its is objective other than phenotypes. A horsefsce will never look good
a horseface is a failo if you have a 12 inch 9 figures white billionaire terrachad then that shit dont matter, it comes down to how many failos you got altogether rather than "muh horseface"

To have objective beauty you need room for opinions (subjectivity) and for beauty to be judged subjectively you need an objective way for it to stand out, can't have one without the other they are mixed.

To have objective beauty you need room for opinions (subjectivity) and for beauty to be judged subjectively you need an objective way for it to stand out, can't have one without the other they are mixed.
aopinions are subjective bc people r dumb and dont know how to rate

This nigga isnt even balckpilled :feelshaha:

Lets use the example of the concept of an exact personal record on a lift, jus tbecuaae ita unknown and you can get different prs (lets say u cna get 135 lb on 1 day, 137.5 lb on ither day) its not subjective, is it? There is an objective exact pr but its unknown

Lets use the example of the concept of an exact personal record on a lift, jus tbecuaae ita unknown and you can get different prs (lets say u cna get 135 lb on 1 day, 137.5 lb on ither day) its not subjective, is it? There is an objective exact pr but its unknown
It's a mix of both in this example too, there is an objective weight you can do max whereas the subjectivity lies in prediction from your attempts, same goes with height a guy who is 6'2 may think he is 6'3 but a guy who is 5'10 is way less likely to unironically think he is 6'3. however weight is one dimensional whereas beauty is so complex modelling it would be much higher in dimension, meaning your example is potentially an oversimplification.

It's a mix of both in this example too, there is an objective weight you can do max whereas the subjectivity lies in prediction from your attempts, same goes with height a guy who is 6'2 may think he is 6'3 but a guy who is 5'10 is way less likely to unironically think he is 6'3. however weight is one dimensional whereas beauty is so complex modelling it would be much higher in dimension, meaning your example is potentially an oversimplification.
Its still objective, the subjective guesses are just guesses, were equating attractiveness with the exact pr not just a general pr in this situation

Its still objective, the subjective guesses are just guesses, were equating attractiveness with the exact pr not just a general pr in this situation
I can tell that you didn't read what I said with your tiktok attention span, as I said your example is oversimplified because weight is one dimensional, you are trying to fit beauty which is a multidimensional property onto a one dimensional line. If I gave you a list of 10 gigachads right now I could find so many people who rank them differently, but why I thought beauty is objective?

Imagine how I doubt you would be able to build your own accurate general transformer model that uses 500+ dimensional encoding vectors to interpret objective meaning yet you think you can accurately map something like beauty onto a line to find "objective attractiveness" lol retard go jump off a bridge

Yes but weight is already something that can be quantified objectively, how do you quantify attractiveness of, for instance, eyes? Why does OP think my eyes are a failo?

Yes but weight is already something that can be quantified objectively, how do you quantify attractiveness of, for instance, eyes? Why does OP think my eyes are a failo?
It is objective we just dont know exact rating
Imagine how I doubt you would be able to build your own accurate general transformer model that uses 500+ dimensional encoding vectors to interpret objective meaning yet you think you can accurately map something like beauty onto a line to find "objective attractiveness" lol retard go jump off a bridge
Lol low iq moment u cant understand what im saying :feelshaha:

But you see every model like this becomes oversimplified because if you wanted to be as accurate as possible, there would be a function f that takes x and maps it onto the real number line and since for any change in time it won't necessarily have equal output, you would take the mean of the function via integration mean(f(u)) = (1/b-a) integral(f(x))dx where b-a represents a whole day period and x is a function of x1,x2...,xn which are independent and identically distributed random variables and n is maximal.

It is objective we just dont know exact rating
In regards to social norms and stereotypes, you can argue there is a well-defined method of assigning someone as being "more chad" than someone else. In fact you can do the same for attractiveness, nuance comes in when you affirm that culture is unequal thoroughly and varies, explain to me how you would account for these variables to assign meaningful metric to attractiveness.

Lol low iq moment u cant understand what im saying :feelshaha:
I've explained 3 times now why you are wrong, oversimplification.

In regards to social norms and stereotypes, you can argue there is a well-defined method of assigning someone as being "more chad" than someone else. In fact you can do the same for attractiveness, nuance comes in when you affirm that culture is unequal thoroughly and varies, explain to me how you would account for these variables to assign meaningful metric to attractiveness.

I've explained 3 times now why you are wrong, oversimplification.
:feelshaha:
But you see every model like this becomes oversimplified because if you wanted to be as accurate as possible, there would be a function f that takes x and maps it onto the real number line and since for any change in time it won't necessarily have equal output, you would take the mean of the function via integration mean(f(u)) = (1/b-a) integral(f(x))dx where b-a represents a whole day period and x is a function of x1,x2...,xn which are independent and identically distributed random variables and n is maximal.
So what nigga if its oversimplified we cqn jsut take the points from an entire week/day for a practically accurate rating
Ofc this nigga gonna say its not objective since its only practically accurate, but that is my point, that its objective yet unknowable unless we make a more accurate model
I can tell that you didn't read what I said with your tiktok attention span, as I said your example is oversimplified because weight is one dimensional, you are trying to fit beauty which is a multidimensional property onto a one dimensional line. If I gave you a list of 10 gigachads right now I could find so many people who rank them differently, but why I thought beauty is objective?
How is beauty nulti dimensional nigga we would just objectively rate features such as eyes and pheno and get a raw attractiveness rating after :feelshaha:
We dont have to necessarily divide different aspects into different axises
Another sign your a low iq nigga i already explained it is objective yet unknown

:feelshaha:

So what nigga if its oversimplified we cqn jsut take the points from an entire week/day for a practically accurate rating
Ofc this nigga gonna say its not objective since its only practically accurate, but that is my point, that its objective yet unknowable unless we make a more accurate model

How is beauty nulti dimensional nigga we would just objectively rate features such as eyes and pheno and get a raw attractiveness rating after :feelshaha:
We dont have to necessarily divide different aspects into different axises

Another sign your a low iq nigga i already explained it is objective yet unknown
Not only is beauty multidimensional but also complex. Let me break that down, multidimensional because of small things like eye color, shape, eyebrows, eyelashes, maxillary recession, mandible recession, ramus visibility, skin color. hair color, overbite, underbite, cauliflower ears , big nose , physique/frame, shoulder width, canthal tilt, white teeth, long nails, wide hips, gynaecomastia, voice pitch, different fat distribution, hairline recession, thinning, being disabled, being poor, being nt etc.

Complex because everything is entangled, you may say some eyebrows look ugly but then once you see other features of the person only then can you judge their eyebrows, because some features like eyebrows dont fit on others and that's just a fact, imagine gandy with chico eyes he wouldn't necessary look better because we judge chico's eyes based on everything else, quantum entanglement.

Not only is beauty multidimensional but also complex. Let me break that down, multidimensional because of small things like eye color, shape, eyebrows, eyelashes, maxillary recession, mandible recession, ramus visibility, skin color. hair color, overbite, underbite, cauliflower ears , big nose , physique/frame, shoulder width, canthal tilt, white teeth, long nails, wide hips, gynaecomastia, voice pitch, different fat distribution, hairline recession, thinning, being disabled, being poor, being nt etc.

Complex because everything is entangled, you may say some eyebrows look ugly but then once you see other features of the person only then can you judge their eyebrows, because some features like eyebrows dont fit on others and that's just a fact, imagine gandy with chico eyes he wouldn't necessary look better because we judge chico's eyes based on everything else, quantum entanglement.
We can still theoretically judge atrractiveness with mutliple axises, i.e analyze how each effects other axises and make our rating based off tbat, to deduct/add to the rating from each for how negatively affected or positively affected it is by the other axises, thats why i say i say it is objective but [practically...] unknowable.

We can still theoretically judge atrractiveness with mutliple axises, i.e analyze how each effects other axises and make our rating based off tbat, to deduct/add to the rating from each for how negatively affected or positively affected it is by the other axises, thats why i say i say it is objective but [practically...] unknowable.
You can still judge attractiveness with a way of measuring sure but everyone has their own measuring tape, yes?

You can still judge attractiveness with a way of measuring sure but everyone has their own measuring tape, yes?
It doesnt account for truly onyl subejctive thing, phemotype, that is not relavent, since 2 equally attractive men of differnet phenos have different appeal scofes to foids but same raw smv

Lets say both are of equal attractjvenees (prolly not but for thsi example) Online i would say left is more attractivebut if botg asked me to fuck i would say yes equally to both

A counter to this is that i wouldnt fucka equallt attractive black foid comparwd to a white/asian foid but the balck foids phnwo is jsut subjectively less attracgive, dark skin

It doesnt account for truly onyl subejctive thing, phemotype, that is not relavent, since 2 equally attractive men of differnet phenos have different appeal scofes to foids but same raw smv
View attachment 2899180View attachment 2899182
Lets say both are of equal attractjvenees (prolly not but for thsi example) Online i would say left is more attractivebut if botg asked me to fuck i would say yes equally to both

A counter to this is that i wouldnt fucka equallt attractive black foid comparwd to a white/asian foid but the balck foids phnwo is jsut subjectively less attracgive, dark skin
Learn to type, also I don't care which one you would fuck whoever you fuck is subjective I don't care about this ramble. You still haven't shown that it is only objective, admitting people's perception varies is already granting the point to me except you are shifting the goal post.

Learn to type, also I don't care which one you would fuck whoever you fuck is subjective I don't care about this ramble. You still haven't shown that it is only objective, admitting people's perception varies is already granting the point to me except you are shifting the goal post.
Ive proven it is objective like 4 times, the goal post hasnt been shifted this was what i meant at the beginning howwever i didnt specjfy it. You r too low iq i provided wgich one i would fuck as an example

I will donate 50 pounds to the first 3 users to tell me what is the most glaringly obvious to see thing that this moronic twat didn't mention.

esr
nvm im too late now

You are a total fuckwit. Whether it's a failo or not, it's still a weakness you stupid imbecile fuck. Fuck off. You're just riding along with Road to 1% because you haven't the balls to think for yourself.
Lol at you, women still want to fuck him. He’s not gonna give a fuck about your comment about his eyes being a bit too far apart. 🤣
That guy does pretty accurate ratings that apply to real life actually. Cause clearly the incels on this site don’t go outside much.
Check his rating on Jordan Barrett (Barretsexuals won’t like this one!)

Last edited:
Lol at you, women still want to fuck him. He’s not gonna give a fuck about your comment about his eyes being a bit too far apart. 🤣
That guy does pretty accurate ratings that apply to real life actually. Cause clearly the incels on this site don’t go outside much.
Check his rating on Jordan Barrett (Barretsexuals won’t like this one!)

We all know this is the very man himself Road to 1%

You're the one that doesn't go outside mate. Working on your YouTube channel all day, every day. Finding the best corny 90s movie trailer voice overs. We know who the incel is.

You can't analyse faces properly. Or you know if you point out a flaw on a Giga Chad normies will cry. Audience pandering. Inauthenticity. Selling your soul to NPCs. Go do one bro.

• JFL
Reactions: amokzy