Does kinobody have class II malocclusion?

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

More Plates More Dates
Is he recessed?
IMG 8788

@thecel @BlackpillRemedy @RealSurgerymax @rulothecab

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Crisick, JawMogger and 2 others
He is... still mogs the vast majority tho.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and moreroidsmoredates
He is... still mogs the vast majority tho.
I think he would look way worse if his bodyfat went up, he is 6-8% bf. Over 15% would make him look borderline subhuman because of his recession I think.

This was him at 13% vs 6%, shit pic but still.
IMG 8131

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, i_love_roosters, datboijj and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, i_love_roosters, RealFunkyFlamingo and 1 other person
I think he would look way worse if his bodyfat went up, he is 6-8% bf. Over 15% would make him look borderline subhuman because of his recession I think.

This was him at 13% vs 6%, shit pic but still.
View attachment 2916151
Looks better leaner but he's not bad at all in first pic. I think it's bc his recession is not that noticeable (at least in pics), cz in front pics you can't really see it, only from the side.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
R u a dovtor
Yeah

Are mild recessions acceptable?

I think negative his recession is severe, maybe even very severe. It looks very bad imo.
When it comes to very mild recession it can be accepted in the jaw (class 2), we’re talking very very mild, but it cannot be accepted in the maxilla, it has a more brutal effect when it’s entry level recession.

• +1
U literally have class 3 malocclusion, you can’t checkmate nobody in terms of looks, it’s beyond over for you.

U can try to fraudmax the profile all u want but it’s crystal clear from the front, u have no maxilla.

Also u posted this gem to confirm it
IMG 3296

Why don’t you post a front pic where it’s not obvious u have class 3? If you were jutting all u’d need is to stop jutting for the picture.

Why don’t u post your teeth fully visible and unfrauded with gum show from the side and front?

Bc you can’t cause you’re a class3cel.

I insist, provide the pictures, maybe u can prove u were goofy enough to just jut to looksmin but i doubt it so much, otherwise you would’ve already proven it, but you keep avoiding to do so

Also seeing how fraud prone u are better take photos in front of a surface with a pattern as the background, otherwise u might try to morphmax, or better yet, post video evidence, that would be the best option by far.

Yeah, post a video showing all that i asked for

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and moreroidsmoredates
Mildly recessed, he could be even more recessed than that because his bite might not be in his natural position

Mildly recessed, he could be even more recessed than that because his bite might not be in his natural position
IMG 7726
What about this one, still mildly recessed?

@BlackpillRemedy

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and RealFunkyFlamingo
U literally have class 3 malocclusion, you can’t checkmate nobody in terms of looks, it’s beyond over for you.

U can try to fraudmax the profile all u want but it’s crystal clear from the front, u have no maxilla.

Also u posted this gem to confirm it View attachment 2916209

Why don’t you post a front pic where it’s not obvious u have class 3? If you were jutting all u’d need is to stop jutting for the picture.

Why don’t u post your teeth fully visible and unfrauded with gum show from the side and front?

Bc you can’t cause you’re a class3cel.

I insist, provide the pictures, maybe u can prove u were goofy enough to just jut to looksmin but i doubt it so much, otherwise you would’ve already proven it, but you keep avoiding to do so

Also seeing how fraud prone u are better take photos in front of a surface with a pattern as the background, otherwise u might try to morphmax
I MADE IT look shit in purpose and its show just how biased u are toward me lol xD.. If I posted good sideprofile u would call it and fraudilant angle.

Stop coping. I have good forward growth.

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
I MADE IT look shit in purpose and its show just how biased u are toward me lol xD.. If I posted good sideprofile u would call it and fraudilant angle.

View attachment 2916257

View attachment 2916265

Stop coping. I have good forward growth.

Am I supposed to believe this is the same person, pal? I told you, post your FRONT “NOT JUTTING” and the TEETH fron ALL SIDES in VIDEO

Stop the morphmaxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, moreroidsmoredates and negativetiltedheart
Yes very recessed in this picture

I have a recessed jaw as well and my mouth/lips stick out farther than my chin like that
I thought he had type II malocclusion first, but it seems that he has a mild form of type III.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, i_love_roosters, RealFunkyFlamingo and 2 others
Do people and nurses make fun of cocks there
@BlackpillRemedy i wasnt trying to be sarcastic or troll you if thats the impression you got i’m genuinely curious

You only accept my subhuman morhps :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Post the vido evidence, post the teeth the way i asked for, post yourself not jutting. All in a short video.

It’s not that hard.

You posted loads of videos before.

I know you won’t because you can’t, cause u won’t be able to morph it

Its OVER

• +1
  • +1
Post the vido evidence, post the teeth the way i asked for, post yourself not jutting. All in a short video.

It’s not that hard.

You posted loads of videos before.

I know you won’t because you can’t, cause u won’t be able to morph it

Its OVER
Jutting vs not jutting

Attachments

• C5AE60C1-001D-4061-BF50-731BBF874E33.jpeg
    C5AE60C1-001D-4061-BF50-731BBF874E33.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 0B31079C-B72C-49A5-9FED-0E4E3F55BC30.jpeg
    0B31079C-B72C-49A5-9FED-0E4E3F55BC30.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Yeah? You don’t look straight in the camera lens, look at the angle.
What is your point here I made lazy eyes and i tilted my camera. My eyes dont look like that in normal angle. Also im here Demonstrating jutting vs not jutting.

Jutting vs not jutting
Literally looks the same, which is impossible, and proves you’re morphing the side.

Brother, take the damn video, show the damn teeth (pull the lips so i can see the gums too, and from every angle) and jutting vs not jutting in motion.

The fact u wont video yourself now when u did it before says it all.

Also i respect your morphing skills a lot, you even bothered to separate urself from the background and repaste yourself. I knew u were good when u morphed flamingo.

Now please, stop frauding, post the video, i wont even laugh at you at this point since ur good morphing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld, moreroidsmoredates and negativetiltedheart
What is your point here I made lazy eyes and i tilted my camera. My eyes dont look like that in normal angle. Also im here Demonstrating jutting vs not jutting.
Tilting your head up makes you look less recessed if you get what i mean.

• +1
Literally looks the same, which is impossible, and proves you’re morphing the side.

Brother, take the damn video, show the damn teeth (pull the lips so i can see the gums too, and from every angle) and jutting vs not jutting in motion.

The fact u wont video yourself now when u did it before says it all.

Also i respect your morphing skills a lot, you even bothered to separate urself from the background and repaste yourself. I knew u were good when u morphed flamingo.

Now please, stop frauding, post the video, i wont even laugh at you at this point since ur good morphing
Even If I do u say im recesseed or fraudin :D

Even If I do u say im recesseed or fraudin :D
You never did it, we’ve been telling u to post it for hours and you won’t do it bc you can’t.

Just prove me wrong and stop coping.

Otherwise you prove me right, it’s over for u.

I know you’re calling every maxillofacial surgeon trynna schedule an appointment as soon as possible to post yourself in a post-op video rn :feelskek:

• +1
Do you think if everything else in the face is maxxed out (like eyes, browrdige, cheekbones, overll jaw shape from front). if everything else will be perfect, but you have class 3 malocclusion, can you get away with it?

Do you think if everything else in the face is maxxed out (like eyes, browrdige, cheekbones, overll jaw shape from front). if everything else will be perfect, but you have class 3 malocclusion, can you get away with it?
No.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
No, it’s a deadly sin.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, i_love_roosters and RealFunkyFlamingo
What about Dolph Lundgren? Robert Pattinson?
Ugly IMO.

Pattinson gets away with it to some degree, yet he pays a huge tax, otherwise ethnic manlet taylor lautern wouldn’t mog him to death, and yet he does.

IMG 3314

And there’s no escape for dolph, he’s truecel tier IMO, his front is too brutal

Are u now happy?
No, i’m not, you haven’t posted the video, how tf am i supposed to be happy. Did u mean to pass this videoless response as if u had actually responded and then it got deleted or something? Bro fr, it's not even funny anymore, either do it or admit you're class 3, it doesn't even matter. At least now u know u can ascend

• +1
Ugly IMO.

Pattinson gets away with it to some degree, yet he pays a huge tax, otherwise ethnic manlet taylor lautern wouldn’t mog him to death, and yet he does.

View attachment 2916333

And there’s no escape for dolph, he’s truecel tier IMO, his front is too brutal

No, i’m not, you haven’t posted the video, how tf am i supposed to be happy

yeah his mouth looks retarded as fuck. he has a retruded chin