Does kinobody have class II malocclusion?

Definition of gymcel. He pays models to be in his vids and he had his barber tell him he has a square jawline :forcedsmile:
Wdym with that barber thing?

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, i_love_roosters, RealFunkyFlamingo and 1 other person
Ugly IMO.

Pattinson gets away with it to some degree, yet he pays a huge tax,
His Face was considered mathematically perfect. He was considered the most handsome man.
His front side is 87% harmony just like Richard Ramirez. However his side is shit
otherwise ethnic manlet taylor lautern wouldn’t mog him to death, and yet he does.

View attachment 2916333
She still choosed Pattinson over Taylor, didn't date Taylor
And there’s no escape for dolph, he’s truecel tier IMO, his front is too brutal
Many women think he was extremelly hot in his prime. What exactly bad in his front profile?

Still looks bad? But not as bad, ngl, if u were indeed jutting in the pics you're goofy as hell, can't believe anyone would looksmin like that, it's crazy.

Post the teeth tho, you promised, where's the video?
Its just has became habit of me because of this retarded forum. Actually jutting make my jaw looks more bloated. I should stop using it.

His Face was considered mathematically perfect. He was considered the most handsome man.
His front side is 87% harmony just like Richard Ramirez. However his side is shit

Many women think he was extremelly hot in his prime. What exactly bad in his front profile?
He's not considered mathematically perfect nor harmonious, I can guarantee you that.

The only reason he gets female attention is insane fame and body halo

Its just has became habit of me because of this retarded forum. Actually jutting make my jaw looks more bloated. I should stop using it.
Post the teeth. If the teeth happen to be normal u need to gtfo of this forum and never come back.

I'm serious, if this ruined your mental health to the point of looksmining so much that it makes u look literally ugly you need to quit.

If the teeth are messed up u can use my surgical advice

POST THE TEETH

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
He's not considered mathematically perfect nor harmonious, I can guarantee you that.

Post the teeth. If the teeth happen to be normal u need to gtfo of this forum and never come back.

I'm serious, if this ruined your mental health to the point of looksmining so much that it makes u look literally ugly you need to quit.

POST THE TEETH
This the best i can offer.

Attachments

• D8794A84-3C8E-4E90-8FE1-68B4EC65E3EF.jpeg
    D8794A84-3C8E-4E90-8FE1-68B4EC65E3EF.jpeg
    129.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 49D707BA-3339-4B5F-87C7-656FCE79722E.jpeg
    49D707BA-3339-4B5F-87C7-656FCE79722E.jpeg
    94.5 KB · Views: 0

Both this guy work in Modelling Industry

I think you too much focus on 1 indivudaul feature like maxilla and completely ignore other facial features

Overall Facial Harmony matters the most

Most girls in my school times thirst so hard over Robert Pattinson in Twighlight movies

This the best i can offer.
I need video, this doesn't show the relationship between the jaws.
Last time u showed me the teeth they were class 3 with an open bite.

The way the lower incisors tilt inwards is typical of class 3 orthodontics correction

I'm dead serious post the teeth video, u can dm me it if u want, but post it or u'll be stuck like this

• +1
View attachment 2916358
View attachment 2916361

Both this guy work in Modelling Industry

I think you too much focus on 1 indivudaul feature like maxilla and completely ignore other facial features

Overall Facial Harmony matters the most

Most girls in my school times thirst so hard over Robert Pattinson in Twighlight movies
Facial harmony requires a normal maxilla to happen.

A goofy yt video or your silly wheat waffles rating that u got scammed for is NOT real harmony.

• +1
I need video, this doesn't show the relationship between the jaws.
Last time u showed me the teeth they were class 3 with an open bite.

The way the lower incisors tilt inwards is typical of class 3 orthodontics correction

I'm dead serious post the teeth video, u can dm me it if u want, but post it or u'll be stuck like this
how i supposed to take it?

Fame without looks is cope
what kind of body he halos I don't understand

Average frame, just lean and slightly mascular

He's shorter than 6 feet

how i supposed to take it?
Smile really hard and record around you.

Make sure to clench like ur biting something.

U can also pull your lips with one finger and record with the other hand to make sure I ge to see the gums so that I can actually be sure everything is alright there.

I swear if u were jutting all this time..

• +1
Facial harmony requires a normal maxilla to happen.
If your maxilla doesn't break your overall harmony like eyes and jaw, you can get away with it
A goofy yt video or your silly wheat waffles rating that u got scammed for is NOT real harmony.
It's not Wheat Waffles, it's Creating Attractive and FaceIQ both work in Modelling industry
Their ratings are extremelly harsh

If your maxilla doesn't break your overall harmony like eyes and jaw, you can get away with it

It's not Wheat Waffles, it's Creating Attractive and FaceIQ both work in Modelling industry
Their ratings are extremelly harsh
the ratings are shit.

A malocclusion always breaks the entire face.

It ruins the lips, it ruins facial depth, it ruins the nose... It leaves no stone unturned.

Roids please like all my posts I'm loosing so much rep replying to these guys :cry:

• +1
Reactions: jisko32 and moreroidsmoredates
Fame without looks is cope
what kind of body he halos I don't understand
View attachment 2916395
Average frame, just lean and slightly mascular

He's shorter than 6 feet
Do you think face is more important than height and frame combined @BlackpillRemedy? How much can height and frame compensate for a lacking face, I’m curious about your opinion.

• +1
And there’s no escape for dolph, he’s truecel tier IMO, his front is too brutal
Wow truecel receieves comments like this, so incredible:

Translation - The most handsome man in the world

the ratings are shit.
Really? Only you are good? jfl. These guys work in modelling industry
A malocclusion always breaks the entire face.
You are forgetting about other facial features like compact midface, high FHWR, low set eyebrows, good eye shapes, cheekbones, chin to philtrum ratios, overall jaw shape

You too much focus on just 1 bone
It ruins the lips, it ruins facial depth, it ruins the nose... It leaves no stone unturned.

By your logic African people are the most handsome men on the planet, they are the most forwardly grown people

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
Do you think face is more important than height and frame combined @BlackpillRemedy? How much can height and frame compensate for a lacking face, I’m curious about your opinion.
Height without good face is cope

• Hmm...
You need to have at least htn face, plus your height must very very very taller than most

Than you'll have Chad's SMV

like this guy:

With normie face it'd be over for him

• +1
You were rated chad by these goofy ahh ratios and truecel once we saw u on the forum, wasn't that a good eye opener? They made a whole thread to mock you and everyone agreed. I think that proves maxilla = life.

I don't know what to tell u tbh. One can compensate for the other to some extent, I guess. They're probably around equal in importance.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and moreroidsmoredates
You were rated chad by these goofy ahh ratios and truecel once we saw u on the forum, wasn't that a good eye opener? They made a whole thread to mock you and everyone agreed. I think that proves maxilla = life.

I don't know what to tell u tbh. One can compensate for the other to some extent, I guess. They're probably around equal in importance.
I’m 6’3 wide framed, without that i would still be a KHHV. But i know for sure with a better looking face my opportunities would be waaay more. My face is lacking, not my height or frame.

• +1
  • So Sad
You were rated chad by these goofy ahh ratios and truecel once we saw u on the forum, wasn't that a good eye opener?
I wasn't ever rated by him, I just watch his videos and observe them and make rating according to them

I watched these videos and made rating according to them. Never paid him to rate me

They made a whole thread to mock you and everyone agreed. I think that proves maxilla = life.
Because other facial features aren't really maxxed out like gonial angle, browridge inclanation

You are saying maxilla is life and still whole forum will say that Dolph is Giga Chad even though his maxilla is extremelly recessed and trully he moggs whole forum, cause all other his facial features are superior

Last edited:
I wasn't ever rated by him, I just watch his videos and observe them and make rating according to them

View attachment 2916475

I watched these videos and made rating according to them. Never paid him to rate me

Because other facial features aren't really maxxed out like gonial angle, browridge inclanation

You are saying maxilla is life and still whole forum will say that Dolph is Giga Chad even though his maxilla is extremelly recessed and trully he moggs whole forum, cause all other his facial features are superior
No, it's cause he's famous and his body is top tier to partially compensate.

All ur other facial features were superior according to ur goofy ratios too and u still got universally called subhuman.

Also do u really think "The perfect face" would get mogged to suicide by the lead singer of imagine dragons?

Equal height and body + Equal fame halo = Dolph gets mogged to Mumbai.

u also have to take into account that the pictures that u find when u google these famous people are their absolute best, taken by pros in the best possible angles. IRL they look much much worse.

Last edited:
  • +1
No, it's cause he's famous and his body is top tier to partially compensate.

All ur other facial features were superior according to ur goofy ratios too and u still got universally called subhuman.
I had bad gonial angle, slightly bad browridfe inclanation, overall Fat 23% bf, plus asian. Front side also isn't very perfect. Plus whole this forum shit rates on everbody even at good faces.
But even though if Dolph Lundgren wasn't famous if he was rated here as non famous guy - he'd be still rated Chad or Chadlite
View attachment 2916555

Also do u really think "The perfect face" would get mogged to suicide by the lead singer of imagine dragons?
He's old, in his prime he'd mogg that Faggot
Equal height and body + Equal fame halo = Dolph gets mogged to Mumbai.
Again as I said if Dolph was in his prime he'd mogg that guy to Mumbai
also:

Dolph was Chad facially when he was young
u also have to take into account that the pictures that u find when u google these famous people are their absolute best.
Saw Dolph photos taken by reporters secretly he still looks good

Last edited:
I had bad gonial angle, slightly bad browridfe inclanation, overall Fat 23% bf, plus asian. Front side also isn't very perfect

also:
View attachment 2916573

Nigga just stop, what does it matter? Fix your own face and focus on yourself. Not on fucking dalp luph idk :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, i_love_roosters, BlackpillRemedy and 1 other person
I had bad gonial angle, slightly bad browridfe inclanation, overall Fat 23% bf, plus asian. Front side also isn't very perfect

also:
View attachment 2916573

First search results, his absolute best pics.

What he really looked like, and these are still some of his best pics.

Notice how he never clenches in his best pics in order to hide the malocclusion by not causing his upper lip to collapse.

Last edited:
View attachment 2916586
First search results, his absolute best pics.

View attachment 2916588View attachment 2916589
What he really looked like, and these are still some of his best pics.

Notice how he never clenches in his best pics in order to hide the malocclusion by not causing his upper lip to collapse.

At this point u deserve the bullying @moggathon gave u tbh.

Looks good tbh even in bad photos
Still a Chad with tall skull
Good hair, overall good harmony, good eye area that are deep set with low set eyebrows, good FHWR and compact midface, and thick neck and god tier bones and dimorphism

His overall harmony compensates his recessed lower maxilla, he doesn't have any other facial Flaws which matters the most than 1 single thing that you are too much focused on

Don’t bother arguing with these people. They’re not okay in the head and need mental treatment.

• +1
Reactions: The Heartless
Don’t bother arguing with these people. They’re not okay in the head and need mental treatment.
Yeah too much are focused on 1 lower maxilla and completely ignore other facial features and flaws.

By his Logic african people are the best looking people in the world, cause they are very forwardly grown

Also Kpop stars have recessed maxillas and still many women thirst over them

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Bro delete his pic, those mods will perma ban you for doxxing.
It was posted publicly a while ago, did he request it to be deleted or something?

I saved it from the viral moggathon post

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
  • +1
It was posted publicly a while ago, did he request it to be deleted or something?

I saved it from the viral moggathon post
I look good, just other facial features are bad like gonial agnle and browrdige inclanation. Front profile is good tho

Dolph Lundgren moggs brutally you to oblivion both Brutally facially and by height

I think you really need to go to Doctor for some treatment.

This whole maxilla things really seems to be in every dreams you have at nights jfl

• JFL
I look good, just other facial features are bad like gonial agnle and browrdige inclanation. Front profile is good tho

Dolph Lundgren moggs brutally you to oblivion both Brutally facially and by height

I think you really need to go to Doctor for some treatment.

This whole maxilla things really seems to be in every dreams you have in nights jfl
Both your front and side are bad.

Call it a day.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and i_love_roosters
Both your front and side are bad.
How it's bad? I mog you brutally

Overall my jaw shape and gonion angle are better than yours
My cheekbones are higher set thna yours
overall perfect jaw frontal angle
Plus you have prey eyes
Call it a day.
Sorry no matter how much you or

BlackpillRemedy

will do Leforts or Bimaxes you are both truecels and subhumans, nothing will change
Dolph Lundgren will still mogg you both brutally and steal your girlfriends, wifes and etc.
Also this faggot

BlackpillRemedy

doesn't know that there's no such a thing as recessed maxilla or flat face, all his saying are completely pseudoscience
lmao

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and moreroidsmoredates
How it's bad? I mog you brutally
You haven’t seen my face.
Overall my jaw shape and gonion angle are better than yours
My cheekbones are higher set thna yours
overall perfect jaw frontal angle
Plus you have prey eyes

Sorry no matter how much you or

BlackpillRemedy

will do Leforts or Bimaxes you are both truecels and subhumans, nothing will change
Dolph Lundgren will still mogg you both brutally and steal your girlfriends, wifes and etc.
Also this faggot

BlackpillRemedy

doesn't know that there's no such a thing as recessed maxilla or flat face, all his saying are completely pseudoscience
lmao
Dnrd.

So funny how you get all offended and butthurt when someone criticizes you.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, i_love_roosters and normie_joe
You haven’t seen my face.
Believe me I seen both from far distance with your muscles
and close
Dnrd.

So funny how you get all offended and butthurt when someone criticizes you.
When really true things are saying I'm not critised

When pseudo science doctors which most of them are 95% scammers to earn money(except the ones who really treat illnesses, injuries)

so cope

How come Dolph has a recessed maxilla but sill have a Chad developed and forward grown mandible? How does that even happen?

Believe me I seen both from far distance with your muscles
and close
Still you can’t tell. Again you haven’t seen my face lmao.
When really true things are saying I'm not critised

When pseudo science doctors which most of them are 95% scammers to earn money(except the ones who really treat illnesses, injuries)

so cope
How does he want to make money of you? He just recommends you to get a procedure. He doesn’t get shit.

We all have seen your face, legit everyone has called you ugly. Just don’t hurt yourself anymore.

• +1
How come Dolph has a recessed maxilla but sill have a Chad developed and forward grown mandible? How does that even happen?
His other facial features and overall dimorphism and harmony are perfect and god tier

He'll mog any guy with weak bones but projected maxilla

His other facial features and overall dimorphism and harmony are perfect and god tier

You haven’t answered my question, I haven’t asked you to praise him, I know he was good looking

IMG 8797
This is not me you retard:ROFLMAO:. That’s the bull.

• +1