FInally got my Bimax Pre/Post Photos. On the fence of whether I should drop them?

D

Deleted member 2875

Bronze
Title Ig. Some people here are educated, more people are retarded. So not really sure.

pics nigga

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and Deleted member 1901
I'm assuming the results are dogshit if you haven't posted them already for attention

I'm assuming the results are dogshit if you haven't posted them already for attention
I'm starting to not you as a person. I was just censoring important info. And more importantly, I wanted to get an educated opinion from someone who doesn't spend the majority of their day on looksmaxxing forums.

I'm starting to not you as a person. I was just censoring important info. And more importantly, I wanted to get an educated opinion from someone who doesn't spend the majority of their day on looksmaxxing forums.
I was just pushing your buttons you silly little goose I'm sure you look like barrett now

Here they are. Surgeon said he would give me vertical genio in a few months free of charge.
PostOPEdited

Attachments

• preopedited.png
    preopedited.png
    313.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, Geoff2024, HerpDerpson and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Iteration, HerpDerpson, Anchor_Ship and 4 others
12383fd9d786e4d84718125e64238baf.jpg

I can barely tell the difference if I'm gonna be honest, good shit man!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, bogii, Anchor_Ship and 3 others
Here they are. Surgeon said he would give me vertical genio in a few months free of charge.
View attachment 2142506
So much fraud in this after picture. The before pic was completely aligned with your side profile but the after photo was taken at a more forward postion which makes the maxilla look more grown. I can prove this because in the before pic you cant see your right eyebrow but in the after pic you can.

Mirin' the incel forward head posture
^this & looks like youre tilting your head up too which also frauds forward growth.

You def improved though

So much fraud in this after picture. The before pic was completely aligned with your side profile but the after photo was taken at a more forward postion which makes the maxilla look more grown. I can prove this because in the before pic you cant see your right eyebrow but in the after pic you can.

^this & looks like youre tilting your head up too which also frauds forward growth.

You def improved though
Can you morph a genio that aims a little downwards. Nothing too unnatural.

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
Yeah one sec it's gonna be a conservative genio

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2875
Hmm. Thanks. Looks better. I asked my ortho if he could remove my lower premolars for more advanacent and he straight up said 4-5mm (probably less) of advancement is retarded both in the sense of time and money.

My surgeon on the other hand said we could could do a vertical genioplasty in a few months, which should fill in the labiomental fold.

Maybe the latter would be a better option for now? Not really sure.

Hmm. Thanks. Looks better. I asked my ortho if he could remove my lower premolars for more advanacent and he straight up said 4-5mm (probably less) of advancement is retarded both in the sense of time and money.

My surgeon on the other hand said we could could do a vertical genioplasty in a few months, which should fill in the labiomental fold.

Maybe the latter would be a better option for now? Not really sure.
tbh bro imma keep it 100 w/ you...

Your pheno will kill your chances regardless, so just aim to be satisfied with how you look.

Its not even about you being curry, you just have terrible skin color, invest ur time and money into skin lightening.

Anyway, my input is to just get the vertical genio and live your life. Youve maxed out your PSL unless you do something abt that pheno

tbh bro imma keep it 100 w/ you...

Your pheno will kill your chances regardless, so just aim to be satisfied with how you look.

Its not even about you being curry, you just have terrible skin color, invest ur time and money into skin lightening.

Anyway, my input is to just get the vertical genio and live your life. Youve maxed out your PSL unless you do something abt that pheno
Pheno meaning what exactly? Skin color?

Nah op has a horrible hyoid area he needs a neck lift or submental lipo would look much better

Pheno means your ethnicity basically

• +1
Reactions: agoostis, VenatorLuparius and Mr.Proper
Nah op has a horrible hyoid area he needs a neck lift or submental lipo would look much better
I'm like 3 weeks post-op so that could just be it. But I'll look into that as well. My goal isn't to be a slayer or anything. Just be treated somewhat normally in daily life.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and cancercell

deep neck lift is super underrated but it wont help him enough to be considered attractive. pheno failo is massive on this one

• +1
Reactions: cancercell
Also, any skin-lightening tips? I've heard of something called monobenzone which is a vitiligo treatment lol. It literally destroys all the pigment in your skin.

Also, any skin-lightening tips? I've heard of something called monobenzone which is a vitiligo treatment lol. It literally destroys all the pigment in your skin.
there are some good threads here. id just search for skin lightening

It doesn't work. It's for dark spots not skin pigmentation.
There is something you can take but it’s only legal for people with vitiligo

Can you send a normal side profile unfrauded?
No my nose looks too big and my chin too small, hence why I’m getting genio and rhino.

Lol that looks like a 20mm movement
lol yeah i forgot exactly what i did but it was over 10mm. You need to look forward grown from all candid angles brah

lol yeah i forgot exactly what i did but it was over 10mm. You need to look forward grown from all candid angles brah
Do you think my maxilla has decent growth?

Do you think my maxilla has decent growth?
Overall from that pic, yeah. In the slayer morph, i gave you infraorbital implants to increase upper maxillary development and support, so not perfect but still decent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
Overall from that pic, yeah. In the slayer morph, i gave you infraorbital implants to increase upper maxillary development and support, so not perfect but still decent
Yeah I noticed that. Also like what you did with the nose. I might get implants for under eye support. What app do you use for the morphs?

Looks way better than the original photo where you were bloated, but super tilt frauded lol.
Idk about tilt frauded. The bitch just told me to stand like that.

Idk about tilt frauded. The bitch just told me to stand like that.

Lol. They want to fraud the forward growth so it looks better than it actually is. Surgeons always fraud after pics

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, ItsOver999 and Deleted member 24002
The pirctures are taken very poolry (posture) but overall the results are decent and natural looking. no one is gonna turn into prime photoshopped barret from a bimax. Unfortunately it does not matter (ethnicity tax)

Get a chin lipo and leanmaxx you fat fuck.

Scroll through comments

The pirctures are taken very poolry (posture) but overall the results are decent and natural looking. no one is gonna turn into prime photoshopped barret from a bimax. Unfortunately it does not matter (ethnicity tax)
Yeah thanks for being realistic. I don't care about Barrret or any of these male models. In fact, when I showed my surgeon the chin I wanted, I showed him a picture of his own chin kek. Very awkward moment.

Lol. They want to fraud the forward growth so it looks better than it actually is. Surgeons always fraud after pics
This was from ortho not Surgeon.

Jaw surgery and genio raises (can raise) the hyoid.

473DBC9E D08F 4198 AAAD A8E2FAEA4D83

I think all I need is a genio. But we'll see after that happens.