FInally got my Bimax Pre/Post Photos. On the fence of whether I should drop them?

The worst part of this shit is that I can't jut my jaw any more forward.

You have a nice face already lmao. Get off this fucking forum man. I envy tf out of you.
Thank you bro, but this is only the start. I want to be chadlite by summer 2024. I want to be the kind of guy who can go to a club and pull easily, still ways to go. I want to be the first person with subhuman genetics to go to chadlite.
F2A7C980 186D 4E09 BC6C F79BFDCB4CA7
F58FC2B1 F3F4 43FC BAFC 49B1D6798C1A
FD36C87E DD62 47B4 929A F13512CCFC83

Thank you bro, but this is only the start. I want to be chadlite by summer 2024. I want to be the kind of guy who can go to a club and pull easily, still ways to go. I want to be the first person with subhuman genetics to go to chadlite.
View attachment 2143638View attachment 2143640View attachment 2143641
Nigga you are retarded, no offense. You can already slay on Tinder (if you are middle pic). Clubs are fucking retarded anyway.
Btw a good tip for tinder is to LARP as a student at a Tier 1 university.

Anything is possible with $$$
I can get it for free. I could completely stop my vitiligo treatment, let it spread a few years, then get that bleaching pill. But I need surgery to look more Caucasian first.

Nigga you are retarded, no offense. You can already slay on Tinder (if you are middle pic). Clubs are fucking retarded anyway.
Btw a good tip for tinder is to LARP as a student at a Tier 1 university.
No I can’t bro. Run a tinder with my pictures in my city (Toronto) and you will see that there is no slaying going on.

I can get it for free. I could completely stop my vitiligo treatment, let it spread a few years, then get that bleaching pill. But I need surgery to look more Caucasian first.
My brown friend is a little uglier and browner than you but he slays on Tinder partially because he's a legitimate genius and goes to top 10 university. Uni clout helps tremendously.

No I can’t bro. Run a tinder with my pictures in my city (Toronto) and you will see that there is no slaying going on.
Toronto is filled with Browns, man tf are u talking about. I really do envy you.

Holy fuck man. I can't tell if you are fishing for validation or genuinely autistic, but you have caucasoid features and you look good. I envy the fuck out of you. God cursed me.

Toronto is filled with Browns, man tf are u talking about. I really do envy you.
And I envy chadlites. And chadlites envy chads. Circle of life. With money, why not reach my potential with surgerymaxing. The only reason my signature doesnt say chad by 2024 is because im cucked by ethnic skin colour and eye area. Also I have vitiligo so in case it spreads and makes me look like a freak, I need to look that much better to overcome it.

Holy fuck man. I can't tell if you are fishing for validation or genuinely autistic, but you have caucasoid features and you look good. I envy the fuck out of you. God cursed me.
I look for no validation from this forum (people just spam "shit tier eye area" whenever I post my pics) nor am I autistic. I am simply in the pursuit of reaching my full potential.

Incel to incel ngl. You need genio and either lose fat or chin lipo

Ngl you need to relax on the guy. Youre going from incel side profile to normie tier at best when you get bimax. Plus he still hasn't gotten genio which is the most important part.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2875
Exactly the kind of response I expected, and not completely wrong. Incel to less of an incel would probably be a more appropriate response. And you're right about the genio. My surgeon agrees as well. As for fat, that could probably be attributed to swelling. Also, wait until you see my eye area lmao. I need to see Pagnoni or whatever that shit is utter garbage.

Ngl you need to relax on the guy. Youre going from incel side profile to normie tier at best when you get bimax. Plus he still hasn't gotten genio which is the most important part.
You're a good guy, man. I hope you figure things out.

I railed a few lines of coke which is why I'm a little talkative right now lol. God, that stuff is fiendish af. Hopefully I didn't ruin my recovery

Hey, dude. I'm interested in Monobenzone, but I don't have vitiligo. I think our skin tone is more or less the same, but I'm a bit concerned about the side effects. Is this something you're still planning on pursuing?

Can u send 2 more pictures so i can use them for tinder please?

Hey, dude. I'm interested in Monobenzone, but I don't have vitiligo. I think our skin tone is more or less the same, but I'm a bit concerned about the side effects. Is this something you're still planning on pursuing?
No I’m treating the vitiligo but if it spreads to the point where it’s more than 50%, I will.

Nah op has a horrible hyoid area he needs a neck lift or submental lipo would look much better

Pheno means your ethnicity basically
Bro wdym I'm obv White af?

Can u send 2 more pictures so i can use them for tinder please?
E4AF4A24 776D 4F46 B34D C9FDFE254939
093A82B0 FB9C 4850 A59B 830032CDE2E8
55F0EC86 4D76 4585 AAEB 6F9BDB44A34F
9CA35DD8 9104 4BCE 8229 1DCAAE71A756

Choose whichever 2 you like, unfortunately I was subhuman until about 8 months ago so I don’t have many photos of myself

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
I think you might be able to slay in Cali on DilMil or Bumble.
Yeah maybe if I gave myself a name like Eduardo and mexicanfrauded

Lmk results after 24 hours in DMs. Prepare to be ethnicpilled by the lack of matches. What city you running it in?
A city in Maine in the USA, not Toronto lol.. do u care if i do that..?

Maine in the USA, not Toronto lol.. do u care if i do that..?
Nah go for it. It’ll be interesting if I do better outside Toronto.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
I think you might be able to slay in Cali on DilMil or Bumble.
Btw bro what do you think if I got surgery to make myself look Caucasian and then got pale white skin from the bleaching? I think it might look bad because of how pale it will be, but I can be the first user to test JBW theory

Btw bro what do you think if I got surgery to make myself look Caucasian and then got pale white skin from the bleaching? I think it might look bad because of how pale it will be, but I can be the first user to test JBW theory
what's ur height? be honest it's for the profile

deep neck lift is super underrated but it wont help him enough to be considered attractive. pheno failo is massive on this one
Is it also called 'deep plane necklift'? That shit is u fortunately the same price as bimax with ramieri

Hmm. Thanks. Looks better. I asked my ortho if he could remove my lower premolars for more advanacent and he straight up said 4-5mm (probably less) of advancement is retarded both in the sense of time and money.

My surgeon on the other hand said we could could do a vertical genioplasty in a few months, which should fill in the labiomental fold.

Maybe the latter would be a better option for now? Not really sure.
You should avoid extractions at any cost, bro.

Man it's totally over. Being ugly during a coke comedown is the worst.

Surgeon said he would give me vertical genio in a few months free of charge.
This is insane. Have him agreed that your results were insufficient to make such a proposal?
Why vertical only when you clearly need horizontal projection too, btw?

This is insane. Have him agreed that your results were insufficient to make such a proposal?
He probably means sliding genio with vertical movement

I literally showed him a pic of his own chin and he said he could do that for me lol. He meant Vertical and Horizontal, buthe realized that Vertical projection was necessary.

I literally showed him a pic of his own chin and he said he could do that for me lol. He meant Vertical and Horizontal, buthe realized that Vertical projection was necessary.
Maybe you can get a jaw/chin fat graft on top of that to achieve desired looks.
If I was you and I had the money I would go for a revision, though.

tbh bro imma keep it 100 w/ you...

Your pheno will kill your chances regardless, so just aim to be satisfied with how you look.

Its not even about you being curry, you just have terrible skin color, invest ur time and money into skin lightening.

Anyway, my input is to just get the vertical genio and live your life. Youve maxed out your PSL unless you do something abt that pheno
@suckerty34 bro, no hard feelings but he's right.

TBQH, you're gonna need about another 8mm of forward chin projection and alot more than 4mm of downward chin projection.

I suggest you get infraorbital implants and cheekbone implants too.

The issue isn't that you're ugly, it's just that in a country like the US, the phenopill is brutal for you.

I'm ethnic too, but my features are noticeably robust, so I can somewhat get a pass.

If you're a non-white passing ethnic, you ABSOLUTELY need robust features. PERIOD. No questions asked.

A brown skinned man can't pretty boy maxx. It just doesn't work.

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
What such surgery exists?

TBQH, you're gonna need about another 8mm of forward chin projection and alot more than 4mm of downward chin projection.

The issue isn't that you're ugly, it's just that in a country like the US, the phenopill is brutal for you.

I'm ethnic too, but my features are noticeably robust, so I can somewhat get a pass.

If you're a non-white passing ethnic, you ABSOLUTELY need robust features. PERIOD. No questions asked.

Nah you're totally right. If you saw my before pic, imagine how much worse life was for me before surgery.

But even despite this, I managed to get a gf above my looksmatch in hs. I think my pre-blackpilled low-inhib personality went a long way.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Oxygen
What such surgery exists?
Not surgery bro. When you have vitiligo and it reaches a certain point, you can legally bleach the rest of your skin to match up with the vitiligo.

He can easily get 12mm forward projection and 4mm downward. That’s the exact movement I’m getting. He just needs a skilled surgeon.

Not surgery bro. When you have vitiligo and it reaches a certain point, you can legally bleach the rest of your skin to match up with the vitiligo.
I know what you mean. That's what monobenzone does. It kills all the pigment in your skin. But the issue is that some pigment might come back lol.