Here’s the brutal truth for you of you think gym is cope

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
You’re probably ugly. Gym is not cope and will sky rocket your sex appeal if you’re at least MTN.

The guys that cry gym is cope usually are guys that are fremcels, ugly as fuck etc. who think that the gym will suddenly make them hot.

They go to the gym and then cry ‘it’s cope bro’ ‘I get no women now bro’

No. That’s not how it works. If you have a normie face etc: and meet the looks criteria facial and frame wise then gym maxxing will terra rocket your sex appeal.

I always got rated htn etc on this site facially but weighed 130lbs at 6’1. And would do dog shit on dating apps.
I had literally no sex appeal. If I went to the club I’d look like a boy. Women don’t give a shit if you have a pretty face. Timothe Chalamet would get absolutely mogged so fucking hard in a club or other settings next to a ripped and tall high MTN dom guy. He would look like a bitch next to him and girls would never look at him seriously to fuck in these cases.

Anyways, I went from getting no likes to now i get 185 likes etc in a day. Can slay htbs pretty easy. Had a legit model dm me and send her socials etc.
have a 40% match rate on hinge.

My main pic is a shirtless gym pic.

Also for you fag copers who say only slags or sluts like muscles when I set my tinder to London I had an alt htb very pretty girl begging me to fuck her. I also had hqnp girls too saying I was super hot etc. like hqnp are no different to sluts tbh. Women like ripped guys if you’re face or frame isn’t dogshit.
Zyzz is probably the best example tbh. He always had a good face but his frame and body made him look like a nerd and bitch. He lacked sex appeal.

4E3987EC 4375 44EB 95F4 18EC675A951E

On the right even tho his face is the same he would do dogshit in clubs and on dating apps because he just looks like a beta and not dom.

The left pic of him looks like a dom alpha guy.

Face is over rated and it’s only one part of attraction. Lachowski has an objectively near perfect face but he would get mogged irl but a masc roided rugby player:

277426DC 1014 42A2 999C DE5DDCB42FDF

EE13127C BB12 47BB BC5C 959D1617F851

If you want to have sex with lots of women and hot ones too. Fuck off with you’re surgery maxxing and dimorphism max.

It’s impossible to be too big also unless you go like Sam Sulek which no one reading this ever will.

That guy I posted has arms that are fucking huge and no girl would ever say that is too big. His arm size would take so long to reach even on roids tbh.

Just going to add this to for more copers:

• In a study, women reported that their short-term sexual partners were more muscular than their other partners.

The best one is this and makes complete sense tbh:
  • Researchers have found that a man’s physical formidability is a better predictor than his attractiveness for how many partners he has had.

Looking dom and alpha is more important if you are mtn than trying to face max to htn or chadlite. It’s literally pointless you will get out slayed by mtns that focused on looking dom etc.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mike21, micropp, LooksOrDeath and 44 others
Good thread, i’ve been saying this for ages. Gym is a prerequisite.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: micropp, owlofathena, poopoohead and 14 others
If you use dating apps especially in the UK nearly every hot girls say something like ‘I want a rugby boy with tattoos’

‘I want a tall gym lad with tattoos’

They never say ‘I want a pretty skinny boy’

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: micropp, klip11, opeggard and 4 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and moreroidsmoredates
should be water but many BPers deny this still. lmao

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thegiganigga, liberiangrimreaper, greywind and 8 others
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: micropp, grief, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
Sex appeal is king

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: thegiganigga, greywind, grief and 3 others
The only issue is gym ages your face in the long run, it will make you look older which can be bad but its probably a worthy trade off.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: chincel11, VenatorLuparius, opeggard and 6 others
You’re probably ugly. Gym is not cope and will sky rocket your sex appeal if you’re at least MTN.

The guys that cry gym is cope usually are guys that are fremcels, ugly as fuck etc. who think that the gym will suddenly make them hot.

No. That’s not how it works. If you have a normie face etc: and meet the looks criteria facial and frame wise then gym maxxing will terra rocket your sex appeal.

I always got rated htn etc on this site facially but weighed 130lbs at 6’1. And would do dog shit on dating apps.
I had literally no sex appeal. If I went to the club I’d look like a boy. Women don’t give a shit if you have a pretty face. Timothe Chalamet would get absolutely mogged so fucking hard in a club or other settings next to a ripped and tall high MTN dom guy. He would look like a bitch next to him and girls would never look at him seriously to fuck in these cases.

Anyways, I went from getting no likes to now i get 185 likes etc in a day. Can slay htbs pretty easy. Had a legit model dm me and send her socials etc.

Also for you fag copers who say only slags or sluts like muscles when I set my tinder to London I had an alt htb very pretty girl begging me to fuck her. I also had hqnp girls too saying I was super hot etc. like hqnp are no different to sluts tbh. Women like ripped guys if you’re face or frame isn’t dogshit.
Zyzz is probably the best example tbh. He always had a good face but his frame and body made him look like a nerd and bitch. He lacked sex appeal.

View attachment 2892778

On the right even tho his face is the same he would do dogshit in clubs and on dating apps because he just looks like a beta and not dom.

Face is over rated and it’s only one part of attraction. Lachowski has an objectively near perfect face but he would get mogged irl but a masc roided rugby player:

View attachment 2892785
View attachment 2892786

If you want to have sex with lots of women and hot ones too. Fuck off with you’re surgery maxxing and dimorphism max.

It’s impossible to be too big also unless you go like Sam Sulek which no one reading this ever will.

That guy I posted has arms that are fucking huge and no girl would ever say that is too big. His arm size would take so long to reach even on roids tbh.

• In a study, women reported that their short-term sexual partners were more muscular than their other partners.

• Researchers have found that a man’s physical formidability is a better predictor than his attractiveness for how many partners he has had.

Looking dom and alpha is more important if you are mtn than trying to face max to htn or chadlite. It’s literally pointless you will get out slayed by mtns that focused on looking dom etc.
no gym for your face if your face looks like a little bitch or an ogre

you need to be an actual good looking masiclune face for gym to do anything

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, Maalik, Giorgio and 10 others
The only issue is gym ages your face in the long run, it will make you look older which can be bad but its probably a worthy trade off.
Cope.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NoseProphecy, tombradylover, LooksThinker and 3 others
gym is pretty much cope, you will only get complimnets from faggots

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, MentalistKebab, opeggard and 13 others

Bro did you not read my thread or something I literally said this?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, LooksThinker, grief and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and grief

You get a more masculine face from the gym from increased hormone levels.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: thegiganigga, JawMogger, Sushifart and 4 others

Getting big while being an ogre still helps
Buff ogre > twink ogre :ogre:

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
If u dont think gym is the bare minimum and ur sub chadlite

UR A NARCY FUCKER. U AINT SPECIAL

ITS THE BARE MINIMUM FOR SUB CHADLITES

• +1
Reactions: micropp, fuckedupmanlet, thegiganigga and 9 others

you’re right

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

Gym is not some sort of softmax, it is a prerequisite

• +1
Reactions: Gus17, fogdart, Deleted member 64942 and 2 others
Sorry what? Wtf is your problem? I don’t even know you lmao
Use your brain buddy i aint talkin to u consdering u made a thread reinforcing my point

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Use your brain buddy i aint talkin to u consdering u made a thread reinforcing my point
Nah ye you’re right I edited it. Mirin

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and try2beme
gym is pretty much cope, you will only get complimnets from faggots
How would you know if your body looked like a deformed cuck your whole life?

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and Primalsplit
depends on your goals, gym will make you look older but does increase sex appeal by quite alot imo. Its just not very sustainable but i understand most want a die fast lifestyle so you do you IG

• Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss

View attachment 2892778

View attachment 2892785
View attachment 2892786

No point of gym without frame

Dnr but agree based off title

• +1
insanely high iq post, gym is the biggest looksmax anyone can do, if ur MTN+ and not gymcelling then wtf are u doing, face is genetics, no matter what u do u will never reach the 0.01% of faces, but u can halo ur body to an insane amount and improve sex appeal by just gymcelling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, St.TikTokcel and WishIwasChico
IMG 6061

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Giorgio, owlofathena, KpopmaxxingGuy and 4 others

Ye these fags think they can get this 40k lefort surgery and suddenly just go out and have hot women sucking their dick or post a few selfies on tinder and have stacylites begging to suck them lmao.

Then they go the club and get destroyed by a tall mtn that is big af and they realise they fell for the face meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, thegiganigga, CopeTilliRope and 3 others
depends on your goals, gym will make you look older but does increase sex appeal by quite alot imo. Its just not very sustainable but i understand most want a die fast lifestyle so you do you IG
Makes you look older because it increase dimorphism not because it somehow magically reduces collagen or something. Collagen is only affected you start blasting roids, etc. The gym is extremely sustainable and actually will keep you healthy over the long run (like I said as long as you're not perma blasting all these different roids like gymcels do)

Who wants to look like a little boy? Sure little kids look young but is that a good thing? No dimorphism as a man = over for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, WishIwasChico and HTN_Mentalcel
This doesn’t make sense because the one on the left is gymmaxed also? And the one on the right has a YouTube channel specifically that targets gymcels the one on the left does not but is probably a thirst ig influencer:

So good one but come back when you actually have higher than 10 iq Fucking gimp. Users like you make me laugh so hard

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, KpopmaxxingGuy and Gus17
You get a more masculine face from the gym from increased hormone levels.
Can browridge change from increase Testosterone level (from gym) during puberty?

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and TechnoBoss
Same here. Got significantly more attention after gymmaxxing.
It works like an amplifier.
10 times 0 is still 0.
But 10 times 10 is 100.

If you're at least a normie and average height, you'll notice an improvement for sure.
If you're a 5'2 bald sub5 currycel, well, you're probably kinda fucked.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Primalsplit, JawMogger and 3 others
Same here. Got significantly more attention after gymmaxxing.
It works like an amplifier.
10 times 0 is still 0.
But 10 times 10 is 100.

If you're at least a normie and average height, you'll notice an improvement for sure.
If you're a 5'2 bald sub5 currycel, well, you're probably kinda fucked.
Facts bro and mirin you seen the truth like me too. It’s just that what you said an amplifier. Good take

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, TechnoBoss and mrdouchebag
I think everyone needs to try gymmax and find out at least. For some guys, they gymmax and only get attention from other men instead of foids because face.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and WishIwasChico
insanely high iq post, gym is the biggest looksmax anyone can do, if ur MTN+ and not gymcelling then wtf are u doing, face is genetics, no matter what u do u will never reach the 0.01% of faces, but u can halo ur body to an insane amount and improve sex appeal by just gymcelling
Yep, surgery is pretty much cope

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
Can browridge change from increase Testosterone level (from gym) during puberty?
1000% yes. Puberty is in fact the best time to have elevated T levels. Increases dimorphic traits dramatically. High DHT is also needed if you want a bigger peen and deeper voice, but higher T is the main component if you want to end up looking handsome by the time puberty is over.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and WishIwasChico
This doesn’t make sense because the one on the left is gymmaxed also? And the one on the right has a YouTube channel specifically that targets gymcels the one on the left does not but is probably a thirst ig influencer:

So good one but come back when you actually have higher than 10 iq Fucking gimp. Users like you make me laugh so hard
Gymmax wont get you more girls if you’re not already somewhat lean and getting them with ur face alone

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Gym is not worth the effort
Especially if you'll still be incel regardless
Better to de-stress maxx

Makes you look older because it increase dimorphism not because it somehow magically reduces collagen or something. Collagen is only affected you start blasting roids, etc. The gym is extremely sustainable and actually will keep you healthy over the long run (like I said as long as you're not perma blasting all these different roids like gymcels do)

Who wants to look like a little boy? Sure little kids look young but is that a good thing? No dimorphism as a man = over for you.
All stress ages you, it does reduce collagen and ageing is way deeper than collagen. My personal experience confirms this, i see gymcels look healthier for the first year, good diets etc but within a few years they do age themselves, the average gymcel most definetly looks older, worse skin etc. Cardio is the biggest problems but your coping if you think our body is designed to have these huge muscles, your organs dont grow in size, they are still maintaining all that mass.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Only if you have a big dick. Zyzz had a micro dick

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Gym is only worth if on roids

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and blithe
its cope bhai

even david laid with the best physique in the world looks dyel in a t shirt, gym only halos in frauded insta pics after you got a pump and applied filters

d6b238fb-01be-4a04-95cc-8a6bc9d86541-jpeg.2120793

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead and WishIwasChico
Bro look at this. ‘Face is law’

Imagine TC:

F11892E8 4C3F 44AB A38F 811D7ED620DB

Next to this fucking terminator in a club:

BDB2A472 6579 47B9 AFC9 E9F543CA93BD

@atlantean @TechnoBoss @try2beme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: micropp, Zelenskyiv, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Gym is not some sort of softmax, it is a prerequisite
yes yes all of this self impromvent to attract a ran through single mom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Giorgio, opeggard, KpopmaxxingGuy and 5 others
its cope bhai

even david laid with the best physique in the world looks dyel in a t shirt, gym only halos in frauded insta pics after you got a pump and applied filters

Jfl that tiktok was edited

• +1
its cope bhai

Look at the guy I literally posted how is it cope? I’ve told you a million times you need to roid bro. You’re literally proof of my theory as you have an above average face yet don’t have an harem of women. If you roided etc and dimorphism maxxed you’d see for yourself it’s not cope

• So Sad
Reactions: philosopher
yes yes all of this self impromvent to attract a ran through single mom
All this softmaxxing and hardmaxxing for leftovers

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Bro look at this. ‘Face is law’

Imagine TC:

View attachment 2892812

Next to this fucking terminator in a club:

View attachment 2892813

@atlantean @TechnoBoss @try2beme
hed rope after one day of clubbing in the uk jfl, but if he gymcelled hard and maxxed his frame he would mog him, that face + insane physique is unmoggable and max foid appeal, this is why gym is law

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, WishIwasChico and try2beme