Here’s the brutal truth for you of you think gym is cope

The worst part is, if u include the fagg who says gym is cope he is invisible next to the big guy AND chalamet JFL
Hahahahahaha

Gym is a bare minimum unless you’re giga tall

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and noodlelover
well done let the copers cope and we’ll keep ascending

• +1
Reactions: Aero and WishIwasChico
Look at the guy I literally posted how is it cope? I’ve told you a million times you need to roid bro. You’re literally proof of my theory as you have an above average face yet don’t have an harem of women. If you roided etc and dimorphism maxxed you’d see for yourself it’s not cope
those physiques take years to achieve even with roids, you also need a good frame, i am fucked in that department i can never get a good physique even if i gymcelled

i could at least get a physique like chico's

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Giorgio, CopeTilliRope, edodalic29 and 1 other person
It depends of face. iF U have barebone face. Gym does not do anything for u.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
All stress ages you, it does reduce collagen and ageing is way deeper than collagen. My personal experience confirms this, i see gymcels look healthier for the first year, good diets etc but within a few years they do age themselves, the average gymcel most definetly looks older, worse skin etc. Cardio is the biggest problems but your coping if you think our body is designed to have these huge muscles, your organs dont grow in size, they are still maintaining all that mass.
Do you know what stress is actually called? Oxidative stress. Not enough cardio is also an issue you're right. And to actually get to the point where you have too big of muscles for your body to handle, you need to BLAST roids. Most people who go to the gym look better. It's only the gymcels who are taking all these weird kinds of SARMs and nuking their collagen from blasting huge amounts of T that look bad.

You don't look worse by going to the gym and working out your muscles. Your muscles grow because your body notices that they need to grow in order to lift what it needs to lift. This is seen in everyday life. Your body cant tell the difference between doing manual labor (ever seen some construction guys who lift stones and shit all day? They can look jacked) and working out in the gym. We live in a society where we don't need to do any kind of lifting unless we have a job that requires it. Back in the day people would be doing manual labor all day and their bodies would need to be able to keep up with their demanding work loads by being bigger/stronger. That is essentially what the gym is. It's not some kind of unnatural thing that just magically ages you. It will age you as much as working a regular job that requires lifting/moving alot would.

Bro look at this. ‘Face is law’

Imagine TC:

View attachment 2892812

Next to this fucking terminator in a club:

View attachment 2892813

@atlantean @TechnoBoss @try2beme
JFL

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead and HTN_Mentalcel
BBCs this post doesn’t apply to you, rest assured you can be 5’4 and obese and still run BBC game.

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior and WishIwasChico
Women don’t give a shit if you have a pretty face.
Sorry put this sound like pure cope.

Last edited:
If you use dating apps especially in the UK nearly every hot girls say something like ‘I want a rugby boy with tattoos’

‘I want a tall gym lad with tattoos’

They never say ‘I want a pretty skinny boy’
blackpilled but still dont understand what women say =/= what they want

• +1
Reactions: maxilofailo
its cope bhai

even david laid with the best physique in the world looks dyel in a t shirt, gym only halos in frauded insta pics after you got a pump and applied filters

d6b238fb-01be-4a04-95cc-8a6bc9d86541-jpeg.2120793
ur retarded, gymcelling isnt about having a chest that protrudes through ur chest or arms the size of torpedos, its about improving ur frame and dimorphism and looking good without a shirt on, gymcelling given u stay low body fat will improve ur facial leanness and will improve ur frame and how well you fit in clothing.

if ur flirting with a foid just send her topless pics and she will go feral for u, when u slay her she will go insane just seeing ur physique and frame without a shirt on, its law and natural phenomenon for foids to be attracted to this shit

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and TechnoBoss
I mean sure but most .org users are deformed and have klinefelter's. A pointless thread since it only applies to the 1% of the user base.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior and WishIwasChico
ur retarded, gymcelling isnt about having a chest that protrudes through ur chest or arms the size of torpedos, its about improving ur frame and dimorphism and looking good without a shirt on, gymcelling given u stay low body fat will improve ur facial leanness and will improve ur frame and how well you fit in clothing.

if ur flirting with a foid just send her topless pics and she will go feral for u, when u slay her she will go insane just seeing ur physique and frame without a shirt on, its law and natural phenomenon for foids to be attracted to this shit
foids are never gonna see you shirtless lol tf you mean sending a shirtless pic thats cringe and trashy, in a uni environment physique isnt gonna carry you like on OLD

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and negativetiltedheart
You’re probably ugly. Gym is not cope and will sky rocket your sex appeal if you’re at least MTN.

The guys that cry gym is cope usually are guys that are fremcels, ugly as fuck etc. who think that the gym will suddenly make them hot.

They go to the gym and then cry ‘it’s cope bro’ ‘I get no women now bro’

No. That’s not how it works. If you have a normie face etc: and meet the looks criteria facial and frame wise then gym maxxing will terra rocket your sex appeal.

I always got rated htn etc on this site facially but weighed 130lbs at 6’1. And would do dog shit on dating apps.
I had literally no sex appeal. If I went to the club I’d look like a boy. Women don’t give a shit if you have a pretty face. Timothe Chalamet would get absolutely mogged so fucking hard in a club or other settings next to a ripped and tall high MTN dom guy. He would look like a bitch next to him and girls would never look at him seriously to fuck in these cases.

Anyways, I went from getting no likes to now i get 185 likes etc in a day. Can slay htbs pretty easy. Had a legit model dm me and send her socials etc.
have a 40% match rate on hinge.

My main pic is a shirtless gym pic.

Also for you fag copers who say only slags or sluts like muscles when I set my tinder to London I had an alt htb very pretty girl begging me to fuck her. I also had hqnp girls too saying I was super hot etc. like hqnp are no different to sluts tbh. Women like ripped guys if you’re face or frame isn’t dogshit.
Zyzz is probably the best example tbh. He always had a good face but his frame and body made him look like a nerd and bitch. He lacked sex appeal.

View attachment 2892778

On the right even tho his face is the same he would do dogshit in clubs and on dating apps because he just looks like a beta and not dom.

The left pic of him looks like a dom alpha guy.

Face is over rated and it’s only one part of attraction. Lachowski has an objectively near perfect face but he would get mogged irl but a masc roided rugby player:

View attachment 2892785
View attachment 2892786

If you want to have sex with lots of women and hot ones too. Fuck off with you’re surgery maxxing and dimorphism max.

It’s impossible to be too big also unless you go like Sam Sulek which no one reading this ever will.

That guy I posted has arms that are fucking huge and no girl would ever say that is too big. His arm size would take so long to reach even on roids tbh.

Just going to add this to for more copers:

• In a study, women reported that their short-term sexual partners were more muscular than their other partners.

The best one is this and makes complete sense tbh:
  • Researchers have found that a man’s physical formidability is a better predictor than his attractiveness for how many partners he has had.

Looking dom and alpha is more important if you are mtn than trying to face max to htn or chadlite. It’s literally pointless you will get out slayed by mtns that focused on looking dom etc.
The gym is only cope if you physique look like this

Attachments

• IMG_1909.jpeg
    IMG_1909.jpeg
    419 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
foids are never gonna see you shirtless lol tf you mean sending a shirtless pic thats cringe and trashy, in a uni environment physique isnt gonna carry you like on OLD
you're so fucking retarded and clearly have never talked to a foid in ur life fuck bro, i fucking hate retarded incels like you with 0 experience talking to foids thinking ur some fucking expert, if you add a foid from irl on insta you're gonna post story posts of you in the gym shirtless you fucking brainlet incel retard, the foids will swipe up and message you when u post it

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Lol of course you will get more likes in tinder WITH ur shirtless pics because that APP is just hook up app... But if u look shit.. Nobody will even match with u in first place. They want sex with some handsome dude then they will ghost u next day..Best benefit of Gymmaxing is that you can wear any shit you want and your frame looks nice and you are low bodyfat...... but if u are average looking dude.. Nobody will give single shit about u gymmaxed body. Its all about face in first place. I still gets lols despite of looking skeleton.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
What about this guy then bhai??
0966E400 9646 4D8F 80F2 79634EDD1A16

You really think this guy wouldn’t out slay everyone in a uni city or club?

• +1
Reactions: philosopher
you're so fucking retarded and clearly have never talked to a foid in ur life fuck bro, i fucking hate retarded incels like you with 0 experience talking to foids thinking ur some fucking expert, if you add a foid from irl on insta you're gonna post story posts of you in the gym shirtless you fucking brainlet incel retard, the foids will swipe up and message you when u post it
first of all there is no need for you to insult me, not very fitting of your banner like that

secondly you seem like a young teen without real life experience

Best benefit of Gymmaxing is that you can wear any shit you want and your frame looks nice and you are low bodyfat.
Yeah but when you have klinefelter's even after 8 years of JYM, you'll still look like DYEL.

• JFL
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
The gym is only cope if you physique look like this
Facts and ngl that’s insanely hard to get to even on roids. I don’t think even on roids I can get that big that is just ridciulously big

• +1
Reactions: nope
Last edited:
HE wILL ONLY Slay low trash bimbos.
I literally fucked a posh med student HQNP girl btw just gone and ghosted her and she sent me this:

9D510319 C865 48EF A771 8D904F4AD519

She said I was the hottest guy she’s ever fucked and my body was literally god tier and just kept staring at it and touching it.

Keep coping bro. She looked extremely HQNP too and her pics on her dating profile was too.

Over for you fag. Keep HQNP maxxing and thinking they aren’t sluts and learn the hard way

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thegiganigga, poopoohead, Ricky212 and 3 others
I literally fucked a posh med student HQNP girl btw just gone and ghosted her and she sent me this:

View attachment 2892849

She said I was the hottest guy she’s ever fucked and my body was literally god tier and just kept staring at it and touching it.

Keep coping bro. She looked extremely HQNP too and her pics on her dating profile was too.

Over for you fag. Keep HQNP maxxing and thinking they aren’t sluts and learn the hard way
So what if she was med student? Tells u a lot about person whens `she literally fucks random dudes in tinder. its hookUp app. Also u where htn in first place. Make yourself uglier and try you abbs pics again. Lets see if u do good.

Do you know what stress is actually called? Oxidative stress. Not enough cardio is also an issue you're right. And to actually get to the point where you have too big of muscles for your body to handle, you need to BLAST roids. Most people who go to the gym look better. It's only the gymcels who are taking all these weird kinds of SARMs and nuking their collagen from blasting huge amounts of T that look bad.

You don't look worse by going to the gym and working out your muscles. Your muscles grow because your body notices that they need to grow in order to lift what it needs to lift. This is seen in everyday life. Your body cant tell the difference between doing manual labor (ever seen some construction guys who lift stones and shit all day? They can look jacked) and working out in the gym. We live in a society where we don't need to do any kind of lifting unless we have a job that requires it. Back in the day people would be doing manual labor all day and their bodies would need to be able to keep up with their demanding work loads by being bigger/stronger. That is essentially what the gym is. It's not some kind of unnatural thing that just magically ages you. It will age you as much as working a regular job that requires lifting/moving alot would.

JFL
Very moderate lifting Might be healthy and raises libido and sex hormones, but this is max 2 times full body per week basically at most or very low intensity high rep training daily. The standard gymcel natty routines are brutally stressful on the human body. The test boost you get is your body increasing test to heal the muscle fibres there isnt really a net gain. Its true some muscle and fat have protective effects so that could be a health benefit, muscle also depletes a lot of pufa, it can increase cell turnover? Imo though this is irrelevant because cortisol will always be the main reason for ageing imo and cardio especially but even the gym is very stressfull.

- mTOR activation / other anabolic pathways, suppression of AMPK (anabolism = bad for aging)
- inflammation and oxidative stress (part of muscle growth is driven by inflammatory processes, raises liver enzymes, other things)
- stress hormone production from strenuous exercise

Cardio is healthy? Marathon runners age worse than any roid abuser jfl, legit all marathon runners i have seen look like absolute shit
Humans are logical beings, we use tools, logics traps, we would not do constant exersize when we lived 5 billion years before civilization.

The truth is genes have degraded, we had stunted enviroments and most men today are framecels and we have to gymaxx to fraud what we looked like in the past.

This is drone footage of men from north sentinal island, decent phisiques for no gymcelling, this was an average physique in the past

All stress ages you, it does reduce collagen and ageing is way deeper than collagen. My personal experience confirms this, i see gymcels look healthier for the first year, good diets etc but within a few years they do age themselves, the average gymcel most definetly looks older, worse skin etc. Cardio is the biggest problems but your coping if you think our body is designed to have these huge muscles, your organs dont grow in size, they are still maintaining all that mass.
The aging mostly happends because gymcells don"t live healthy

Their high protein diet + eating fastfood food (for bulking??) + their bad use of caffeine + whey preworkout (i have no arguments about that, i just don"t like whey, i hate it)

The body can hold easy of huge muscles (not steriod huge, but huge huge)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nofap and HTN_Mentalcel
The aging mostly happends because gymcells don"t live healthy

Their high protein diet + eating fastfood food (for bulking??) + their bad use of caffeine

The body can hold easy of huge muscles (not steriod huge, but huge huge)
99 percent of society doesnt live healthily, gymcelling is not the worst, muscle can be somewhat protective, reduces pufa etc. Cardio is the real ager. Every fucking marathon runner looks like shit without fail

99 percent of society doesnt live healthily, gymcelling is not the worst, muscle can be somewhat protective, reduces pufa etc. Cardio is the real ager. Every fucking marathon runner looks like shit without fail
Marahton running is called "running until you body organs faillure" not cardio

But yea cardio is pretty usseles, i like to walk

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Marahton running is called "running until you body organs faillure" not cardio

But yea cardio is pretty usseles, i like to walk
Cardio is best bloat killer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap and HTN_Mentalcel
Cardio is best bloat killer.
bloat is mainly caused by stress and stress is everychaing due to personal enviroment thats why you make all these weird conclusions on what causes bloat.

Examples?
Wel i don"t know nothing about unbloating methodes

Because as you know, i am a chad, so i have pretty good chad genetics , i don"t bloat like you normal people

I never bloat so i don"t know any unbloat methodes

Factual thread

Wel i don"t know nothing about unbloating methodes

Because as you know, i am a chad, so i have pretty good chad genetics , i don"t bloat like you normal people

I never bloat so i don"t know any unbloat methodes
people with forward grown bones never look bloated. your facial structure is preventing your cheeks from looking chubby. I always cage at this bloat shit because the only time i ever experience it was because of a bruise, not because of muhh sodium:lul:

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Very moderate lifting Might be healthy and raises libido and sex hormones, but this is max 2 times full body per week basically at most or very low intensity high rep training daily. The standard gymcel natty routines are brutally stressful on the human body. The test boost you get is your body increasing test to heal the muscle fibres there isnt really a net gain. Its true some muscle and fat have protective effects so that could be a health benefit, muscle also depletes a lot of pufa, it can increase cell turnover? Imo though this is irrelevant because cortisol will always be the main reason for ageing imo and cardio especially but even the gym is very stressfull.

- mTOR activation / other anabolic pathways, suppression of AMPK (anabolism = bad for aging)
- inflammation and oxidative stress (part of muscle growth is driven by inflammatory processes, raises liver enzymes, other things)
- stress hormone production from strenuous exercise

Cardio is healthy? Marathon runners age worse than any roid abuser jfl, legit all marathon runners i have seen look like absolute shit
Humans are logical beings, we use tools, logics traps, we would not do constant exersize when we lived 5 billion years before civilization.

The truth is genes have degraded, we had stunted enviroments and most men today are framecels and we have to gymaxx to fraud what we looked like in the past.

View attachment 2892876
This is drone footage of men from north sentinal island, decent phisiques for no gymcelling, this was an average physique in the past
Most men who work out don't eat enough to fuel their workouts. They just eat a ton of carbs and not enough protein. The gym becomes a problem if you don't have the nutrients/calories to sustain it. At which point, the gym is actually catabolic. The gym doesn't necessarily = cortisol increase. Cortisol increases if you don't have enough calories to sustain the intense workouts you are doing. This is why men can work out intensely and then not see any muscle increase because they aren't actually eating enough to sustain their workouts.

Of course inflammation is basically needed for muscle hypertrophy. Doesn't mean you gain oxidative stress from the process though. If you do it perfectly, you shouldn't be gaining much oxidative stress. And going back to my original point, your body cant distinguish from working a 9-5 manual labor job, and going to the gym. Does this mean working jobs is unhealthy? Should we be just laying home rotting on org? We are meant to be moving and doing shit. Breathing too much oxygen can potentially cause oxidative stress (hence the name oxidative) (source - https://erj.ersjournals.com/content/21/1/48) - A lot of things that are normal cause oxidative stress. The only thing that causes more oxidative stress than normal when it comes to the gym is taking too many drugs/not eating enough. If you just work out normally and get big slowly over time, your body shouldn't be under any excess amounts of stress. This seems like a no brainer, correct?

Stress hormone production (cortisol) is caused by the body being under stress. Again read the first line of this reply. Working out causes inflammation yes but this inflammation is needed to induce hypertrophy in the muscles.

Those people on North Sentinel look good because they aren't eating goyslop everyday. They are hunting and eating natural foods. Genes haven't degraded, our environment and conditions we are raised in are degrading. Since the advent of agriculture, people have started to look uglier. This is because of a diet consisting of softer foods. This is a complete fact. That's why when you look at some tribes in Africa, the people look great. Their TEETH are good, and their diet consists of animals they catch in the wild, with very few (if any) crops/agriculture.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thegiganigga, Staceymaxxing, Aero and 2 others
Water but comparing chico to that ogre is dumb

people with forward grown bones never look bloated. your facial structure is preventing your cheeks from looking chubby. I always cage at this bloat shit because the only time i ever experience it was because of a bruise, not because of muhh sodium:lul:
Yepp true true

We are superior, we don"t understand normal people problems

I never understood bloating or unbloat methods, seems like a psychop idk

• Love it
Yepp true true

We are superior, we don"t understand normal people problems

I never understood bloating or unbloat methods, seems like a psychop idk
Yeah i dunno what these niggas were on about jfl

• Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
Some of these niggas will make any excuse possible to not have to break a sweat and go to the gym. Just let them rot, no point in trying to help them.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, autistic_tendencies, Aero and 3 others
This
I’ve never looked bloated no matter what i eat or if I excercise or whatever it doesn’t matter at all.
Alcohol for some reason makes my face more lean when drinking but other people say it bloats them which i find hard to believe

Only time in my life I’ve had a puffy face was after drinking for 5 days straight from noon till evening and it went away within 2 hours max.

• +1