How do I lookmax

IndraBC

IndraBC

Fat Balls
992F4091 7E6E 40D3 9347 4818A4A95B31
D01C0F35 35E4 459B A301 BD6F3BB2BDF8
3BE401F8 2259 46E6 A6AA 02D1AB6F2607

rhino and u need to get some conditioner and moisture products ur hair frizzy asf

• +1
Reactions: greywind, gabbeascend and IndraBC
rhino and u need to get some conditioner and moisture products ur hair frizzy asf
What’s funny is that in those pics my hair had leave in condish in tjem

• +1
Reactions: irkedphaggot and IndraBC
u also might want to start skin lightening i started it and it was the best decision in my life especially cuz i live in a white dominate state

u also might want to start skin lightening i started it and it was the best decision in my life especially cuz i live in a white dominate state
Skin lightening wouldn’t have an effect as much cuz I’m not a dark Dravidian + it would look weird with my pheno and hair type

Not possible without rhinoplasty.
i saw a couple threads on how to shrink ur nose idk if it works tho but youll have to try since u cant get surgery

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
what have you learnt after rotting here for a year

what have you learnt after rotting here for a year
I browse this place for fun. I help others but cannot help myself. That will be my downfall.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acridax and liberiangrimreaper
i cant imagine your an incel, get braids

Also if ur not doing so already, start lifting and train your neck.

You can't fix your bug eyes (which is your biggest flaw) without surgery you goofy nigga
I’ve had girls compliment my eyes tho

And I searched up bug eyes for reference, I don’t have those.

Being muslim doesnt make you sigma homie you on here asking you advice on how to get hoes and you tryna be a good boy

• +1
Reactions: Aero

People are tweakin thats why james sapphire is subhuman because he followed they advice

• +1
Being muslim doesnt make you sigma homie you on here asking you advice on how to get hoes and you tryna be a good boy
Being Muslim makes me on the correct path, I never claimed anything about being sigma.

And I never said anything on how to get hoes. I’m pursuing marriage which is obviously allowed for us, so wanting to be attractive to increase your chances in that isn’t harming.

• +1
Reactions: hifynnt and mug
People are tweakin thats why james sapphire is subhuman because he followed they advice
I feel bad for him tbh. Wonder what he’s up to

You have average indian eye area

you've made this thread before, which of ur facial features do u think are even changeable without hardmaxxing?

you've made this thread before, which of ur facial features do u think are even changeable without hardmaxxing?
Perhaps my facial fat, clearing up my skin, eyelashes

@BrahminBoss

I browse this place for fun. I help others but cannot help myself. That will be my downfall.
dw muslim brother i will ascend for you, im almost there

• +1

do this neck pull up rope excersise

I’m sad

GUYS STOP REPLYING SO FAST

any good threads for it?

Chat I might invest in lemon bottle for my face

@pneumocystosis

You will need to have an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who i can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make you an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.

You will need to have an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who i can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make you an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.