HOW TO NOT GO CRAZY BECAUSE OF THE MEDIA: How to maintain sanity and choose what to consume

John Cracovizk

John Cracovizk

Life is so short, you should smile more anon...
There are some red flags I notice and use when when choosing a movie/series/book/anime or manga.

Firstly, note if the writer/director was a woman (also check if the company's president is not a woman). That's already a red flag; I rarely read anything written by a woman, with exceptions like Mary Shelley's Frankenstein. This works particularly anywhere on the internet, actually; if a woman wrote something that's more than two paragraphs, don't read it and if it's important, just put it in ChatGPT to summarize. There was a history class in your room where a girl kept asking all the time: oh, how were women treated back then? Reading humanities books written by women is always a pain because of this... I would say to immediately dismiss most books and shows if they were written by a woman.

Showswrittenbywomen

If you watched any of that shit, with an exception to some black mirror episodes, you're either fucking gay or a mega simp trying to watch shit girls like, if it's the second, it's all up to you and your sanity.

Secondly, the media was released after the second half of 2010. This is a red flag, especially in the West; for me, it was from around 2015 onwards that things started to become unbearable, because before that, I was quite young and didn't notice any propaganda to annoy me, but I'm 100% sure that several media from the 2000s and 90s already started to have a lot of left-wing propaganda.

Thirdly, the media is Western. I can think of some works that were written by Eastern women and are good, like Full Metal Alchemist or Blue Exorcist, but Western media... Apart from the classics of literature, I wouldn't venture to watch shows and movies written or directed by them.

Finally, it's interesting to research on forums about the opinion of people who share some ideals with you about whether X media is good or bad, especially if the media is Western.

For example, Invincible, the Amazon series changed the race from white to black of the protagonist's girlfriend; that's a change that bothered me little because I found the animation and other details very cool, besides they kept fidelity to the work in most of the main characters, with modifications that didn't bother me. But this can be different for someone who is much more "conservative" about original works. I get more bothered when they change the main casting or do something totally out of reality like in this thread. Thanks @Lynxress for tagging me.

I didn't talk about the jewpill because there are some movies from jewish directors that I enjoyed, but I think a combo of jewish director + recent movie should be one of discretion. I'd advice that if you have any doubts or uncertainty, always look for your "tribe" and people who have similar opinions and ideals.

Also, even though some movies have propaganda and try to make the "bad guy" evil and "you didn't get it :feelswah:" you can still enjoy it and have your own interpretation, like Watchmen with Rorschach.

jackie earle haley film GIF

Last one: be careful with sequels to classic films, most of them are literally just propaganda that uses something that the public liked.

Episode 7 Traitor GIF by Star Wars

Anyway, that's it, good luck maintaining sanity.

• +1
Reactions: Manana, IAMNOTANINCEL, LancasteR and 2 others
Dnr agreed

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
Dnr agreed
I wrote this thread more to find out if other users have a similar value system, like, I almost broke my maskpill by refusing to read a history book written by a woman with some normie friends :lul:

i agree unequivocally with the first point, especially if it’s written by some ethnic westerner like Asian American.

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
i agree unequivocally with the first point, especially if it’s written by some ethnic westerner like Asian American.
Good point, most of them take out their frustrations on the media. Just look at that woman who wrote Velma :lul:

• +1
Reactions: karpeltunnel
Good point, most of them take out their frustrations on the media. Just look at that woman who wrote Velma :lul:
One meeting with a liberal Asian women, invokes more disdain than the nazis with the Jews after years of living with them.

I agree but most female authors of classic lit are good. Also anime and manga created by women. But agree on contemporary Western films/books/shows created by women

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, LancasteR and John Cracovizk
Nah insecure is good nigger