is finasteride at 18 a looksmin

already balding at 18? brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: opeggard, lust, Giorgio and 2 others
already balding at 18? brutal
Hwhite genes.
You probably finished most of your development by now. Only top 0.1% bones can compensate for hair loss and even then you're locked into a niche. I'd say take it. Hair is life.

Do not procrastinate. You're on a clock.

• +1
Reactions: marek937, boss8055, nofap and 1 other person
not true, many still have a lot of development after 18
many even grow in height

why take it when there are options that aren't systemic?

OP just try topicals first, like RU
wouldn’t taking anything that’s inhibits dht go somewhat systematic?

idk if it’s even balding. i took oral minox for 8monrhs. hair became very thick and has no sign of balding, i maybe had slight temple recession before minox but wouldn’t even have been noticeable. minox started to regrow that also. i stopped for 2 months and the shed has been insane to the point it looks like balding in the crown and temples look crazy. i started up on the minox again 18 days ago when i noticed this. will the minox alone get it back and fill in bald looking crown area and temples?i m sure if i didn’t take minox my hair would be like this, i must be very far behind base line i think

idk if it’s even balding. i took oral minox for 8monrhs. hair became very thick and has no sign of balding, i maybe had slight temple recession before minox but wouldn’t even have been noticeable. minox started to regrow that also. i stopped for 2 months and the shed has been insane to the point it looks like balding in the crown and temples look crazy. i started up on the minox again 18 days ago when i noticed this. will the minox alone get it back and fill in bald looking crown area and temples?
How does my hair look for a 28 year old?

Attachments

• IMG_20240515_154410.jpg
    IMG_20240515_154410.jpg
    971.4 KB · Views: 0

idk if it’s even balding. i took oral minox for 8monrhs. hair became very thick and has no sign of balding, i maybe had slight temple recession before minox but wouldn’t even have been noticeable. minox started to regrow that also. i stopped for 2 months and the shed has been insane to the point it looks like balding in the crown and temples look crazy. i started up on the minox again 18 days ago when i noticed this. will the minox alone get it back and fill in bald looking crown area and temples?i m sure if i didn’t take minox my hair would be like this, i must be very far behind base line i think
it’s bad to the point where i’m literally thinking about going bald now lol, but ik hair is life and im really hoping it regrows with the minox

many even grow in height

id personally wouldnt take fin unless i would have to before 20-22.

that’s the current situation i’m in.
what do u think i do

that’s the current situation i’m in.
what do u think i do
i started balding early asf as well. ru58841 worked for me. didnt use minox because i want to be able to assess the efficacy of ru.
if you are 18, use fin. if your penis developed? if your worried about side effects a low dose aromatase inhibitor could counter the effects of increased aromatization from more test from fin.

many even grow in height

You're going to recommend a grey market research chemical that hasn't even attempted to pass phase 3 over finasteride? Isn't this a bit extreme. Moreso than finasteride.
I doubt he'll grow much past 18 and I doubt there's any serious correlation between height and DHT. It's not like you're nuking all of it anyway.
Why is everyone so against finasteride at 18 on this forum? Can anyone clue me in? I genuinely don't understand. FDA & NHS says that it's fine for anyone that isn't below 18.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055 and truecel12
You're going to recommend a grey market research chemical that hasn't even attempted to pass phase 3 over finasteride? Isn't this a bit extreme. Moreso than finasteride.
I doubt he'll grow much past 18 and I doubt there's any serious correlation between height and DHT. It's not like you're nuking all of it anyway.

Why is everyone so against finasteride at 18 on this forum? Can anyone clue me in? I genuinely don't understand. FDA & NHS says that it's fine for anyone that isn't below 18.
Fda and nhs are shit

You're going to recommend a grey market research chemical that hasn't even attempted to pass phase 2 or 3 over finasteride? Isn't this a bit extreme. Moreso than finasteride.

im not against it. its good, and hair is life, but at 18, you MAY have 1-3 cm of growth, as a lot of people dont stop growing. dht inhibition will raise estrogen, both from dht not being able to inhibit aromatisation as theres less of it and higher t levels from stopping 5ar reduction, meaning that estrogen levels will rise with fin use (alongside with test). i personally think that using a low dose ai alongside fin to prevent this is good to increase test further and prevent further growth from being blunted by higher estrogen fusing long bones.

• Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese
i started balding early asf as well. ru58841 worked for me. didnt use minox because i want to be able to assess the efficacy of ru.
if you are 18, use fin. if your penis developed? if your worried about side effects a low dose aromatase inhibitor could counter the effects of increased aromatization from more test from fin.
aromatase inhibitor will rape your hair too..

you will have to do your own research, but fin is 100% guaranteed to go systemic, it's designed to

i took oral minox for 8monrhs
minox is just a bandaid, it does not slow down follicle degradation

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
you will have to do your own research, but fin is 100% guaranteed to go systemic, it's designed to

minox is just a bandaid, it does not slow down follicle degradation
will it come back with just minox?
since the shedding has all happened in the past 2 months from stopping minox, not balding i think. but then makes me wonder why i’ve evens up below baseline.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
im not against it. its good, and hair is life, but at 18, you MAY have 1-3 cm of growth, as a lot of people dont stop growing. dht inhibition will raise estrogen, both from dht not being able to inhibit aromatisation as theres less of it and higher t levels from stopping 5ar reduction, meaning that estrogen levels will rise with fin use (alongside with test). i personally think that using a low dose ai alongside fin to prevent this is good to increase test further and prevent further growth from being blunted by higher estrogen fusing long bones.
Progesterone can also help in lowering the side effects of finastride

• Hmm...
Reactions: truecel12
might look into this later. are you being serious or trolling?

No im dr nickga

No im dr nickga
seems pretty cool
nice info, thank you doctor nigga

• Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA

No im dr nickga
If you are scared of injections, use PROGEST-E

Don"t use any creams or other things, they are shit

will it come back with just minox?
minox does literally nothing for hairloss - it's just a hair growth stimulant, so you grow more hair
your follicles are being damaged, and you don't even see it because you grow a higher than usual amount of hair due to minox

then you come off minox, and you stop growing the extra that minox gave you, and the damage from DHT is revealed

and you're shedding because every time you start or stop minox, you reset your hairs natural growth cycle

man haven't you done any research before you start taking all this stuff?

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and truecel12
If you are scared of injections, use PROGEST-E

Don"t use any creams or other things, they are shit
only highinhib faggots dont inject

• Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
and you're shedding because every time you start or stop minox, you reset your hairs natural growth cycle
i’m shedding cos i used it for 8 months then stopped. i didn’t intended to restart but after noticing this amount of shedding i restarted.

Hwhite genes.

You probably finished most of your development by now. Only top 0.1% bones can compensate for hair loss and even then you're locked into a niche. I'd say take it. Hair is life.

Do not procrastinate. You're on a clock.
Legit
And most don’t even realize how important it is until they’re at least a nw2

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Richard Cheese
minox does literally nothing for hairloss - it's just a hair growth stimulant, so you grow more hair
your follicles are being damaged, and you don't even see it because you grow a higher than usual amount of hair due to minox

then you come off minox, and you stop growing the extra that minox gave you, and the damage from DHT is revealed

man haven't you done any research before you start taking all this stuff?
i don’t think i would have this issue is i never started minox. im 18 in a month so this amount of hair loss shouldn’t be possible already or it’s extremely rare. i think most of my hairs because minox dependant especially since i accidentally used quite high dose for period of time (i use oral) and now since i went off minox dependent hairs (which seems to be a lot of them) have fallen

not if u lower estrogen in the normal range. Niger DHT cause hair loss, not normal to low estrogen
aromatase inhibitor will rape your hair too..

i don’t think i would have this issue is i never started minox. im 18 in a month so this amount of hair loss shouldn’t be possible already or it’s extremely rare. i think most of my hairs because minox dependant especially since i accidentally used quite high dose for period of time (i use oral) and now since i went off minox dependent hairs (which seems to be a lot of them) have fallen
i blasted bottles of minoxidil on my scalp for four months, they grew thick and long.
I stopped and nothing fell out, but I noticed after getting it cut, the hairs lost the minoxidil induced luster and thickness.

there is no dependency. you can start and stop minoxidil at will,and you will soon grow the hair you had before minox.
Some people get permanent benefits, but nobody's hair gets damaged by it.
you most likely are balding due to norwood, and its not related to minoxidil.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and user2648
not if u lower estrogen in the normal range. Niger DHT cause hair loss, not normal to low estrogen
Tbh I used a small amount of aromasin and it fucked my hair

i blasted bottles of minoxidil on my scalp for four months, they grew thick and long.
I stopped and nothing fell out, but I noticed after getting it cut, the hairs lost the minoxidil induced luster and thickness.

there is no dependency. you can start and stop minoxidil at will,and you will soon grow the hair you had before minox.
i’ve heard of people going down below haseline i think after stopping.
it could be because i severely over dosed on it for a period of time, like 20mg a day until i realised proper dosing .

but since young, should i be able to regain what was lost with minox alone. legit 2 months ago my hair was thick asf and long and now 2 months later its really strighking

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
i’ve heard of people going down below haseline i think after stopping.
it could be because i severely over dosed on it for a period of time, like 20mg a day until i realised proper dosing .

but since young, should i be able to regain what was lost with minox alone. legit 2 months ago my hair was thick asf and long and now 2 months later its really strighking
your you retarded, 20mg is genuinely not safe. 5mg is used as blood pressu medication

and minox wont provide resistance / help against the root cause of balding, which is androgens pumping and dumping your hair folicles. when your follicles become damaged and inevitably die, minox wont keep them alive, it just extends the anagen phase of the hair follicle (which wont work if the follicle is damaged too badly or is covered by scar tissue caused by androgens raping the follicle)

• +1

because you wouldnt have lost that hair to begin with. its not dependancy, ill try to make an analogy to make it easier
if you were climbing a staircase up, and each step is a norwood stage, finasteride will slow how fast you go up the stairs. minoxodil will shift you back 1-2 steps but youll still keep climbing up at the same speed, and when you get off minox youll be shifted forwards 1-2 steps (because minox isnt shifting you back anymore)

if your balding stopped at the same time you started minox, you would gain a lot more hair and when you get off youll have the same amount of hair as when you started minox. but if you start taking minox, and say your a nw2, and it makes you into a nw1, but you are still progressing towards a nw3, when you get off minox you will be a nw3. minox doesnt stop hairloss, it justs hides it by making the existing ones longer / thicker.

• Love it
depends on your genetics if you have no sides its not a looksmin

because you wouldnt have lost that hair to begin with. its not dependancy, ill try to make an analogy to make it easier
if you were climbing a staircase up, and each step is a norwood stage, finasteride will slow how fast you go up the stairs. minoxodil will shift you back 1-2 steps but youll still keep climbing up at the same speed, and when you get off minox youll be shifted forwards 1-2 steps (because minox isnt shifting you back anymore)

if your balding stopped at the same time you started minox, you would gain a lot more hair and when you get off youll have the same amount of hair as when you started minox. but if you start taking minox, and say your a nw2, and it makes you into a nw1, but you are still progressing towards a nw3, when you get off minox you will be a nw3. minox doesnt stop hairloss, it justs hides it by making the existing ones longer / thicker.
:soy::soy::soy: k