Finasteride or TRT without progesterone is a big mistake

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I am not kidding here. If you are having issues from finasteride or TRT adding progesterone to your regimen can be a lifesaver. I'm coming off tren and I finally feel so good again, now that I'm taking only test progesterone and finasteride. My advice for you if you take finasteride to hop on Alldaychemist and buy their injectable progesterone. Inject ~25mg everyday. Your problems will be solved unless you actually have low Test levels (which you should get checked anyways)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Account717, chaddyboi66, LastHopeForNorman and 4 others
what is progesterone doing?

• +1
Reactions: Account717
what is progesterone doing?
Progesterone gets converted to dihydro progesterone just like 5ar converts testosterone to DHT. Downstream to that eventually it gets converted to a steroid hormone called allopregnanolone which is needed to produce GABA. So once you inhibit 5ar you're affecting your gaba levels a lot which can lead to anxiety and sexual dysfunction. Taking extra progesterone fixes that.

And same with TRT. When you replace your testosterone you also don't produce very much progesterone after a while. So it can be seen as another part of HRT.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Account717, .👽., bugeye and 4 others
Interesting… how come u didn’t feel good on tren?

Also does this make fin ineffective or just help w the sides? Was thinking about a test cycle but might try this first

Last edited:
Why injected and not in pills? Injecting EVERYDAY sounds very annoying

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and .👽.
Pills work too. It's just hard to find a low enough dose for men

• +1
Reactions: gamma
I think you made a different thread on this, right? Either way, my symptoms are nuked libido and brain fog. I was a horny dog before fin. How night and day is the difference?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890 and CupOfCoffee
I think you made a different thread on this, right? Either way, my symptoms are nuked libido and brain fog. I was a horny dog before fin. How night and day is the difference?
Dude I'm not kidding. Finasteride issues stem from allopregnanolone deficiency. I've tried this and progesterone fixes the issue completely. I also know it's not testosterone-related because I'm on TRT high dose and still had issues. Constant brain fog, anxiety, depressive episodes, inability to relax when having sex especially, ALL went away when I started progesterone.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, OOGABOOGA and grimy
What's the max dosage of progesterone?

What's the max dosage of progesterone?
Idk tbh. I take 25mg everyday, I've never been as chill as I currently am, conversations are so easy to hold. I honestly feel like a new person

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker, Gaia262, Andros and 1 other person
Idk tbh. I take 25mg everyday, I've never been as chill as I currently am, conversations are so easy to hold. I honestly feel like a new person
where can you order it

Dude I'm not kidding. Finasteride issues stem from allopregnanolone deficiency. I've tried this and progesterone fixes the issue completely. I also know it's not testosterone-related because I'm on TRT high dose and still had issues. Constant brain fog, anxiety, depressive episodes, inability to relax when having sex especially, ALL went away when I started progesterone.
Interesting, it's weird how nobody talks about this. Only that one guy that podcasts with More Plates, and you lol. I'm on Alldaychemist and seems that they sell gel tablets which means you can't cut them into 4's. Is this the only reputable seller? I'm very scared to inject.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Interesting, it's weird how nobody talks about this. Only that one guy that podcasts with More Plates, and you lol. I'm on Alldaychemist and seems that they sell gel tablets which means you can't cut them into 4's. Is this the only reputable seller? I'm very scared to inject.
They also sell injectable progesterone

wait dont trannies inject progesterone to get tits?

wait dont trannies inject progesterone to get tits?
Yeah they inject female doses. I'm talking about male doses. The injections/capsules come in ampules and caps of 100-200mg. Men need like 1/8 of that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Shit nigga. Might do bloods and/or come off fin to see if there’s a difference. Mirin you for researching on yourself like this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 3828 and CupOfCoffee
Pills work too. It's just hard to find a low enough dose for men
how you manage all this shit even reading all this stuff made me sleepy.

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and CupOfCoffee
I have hairline inflammation even while on finasteride. its over

U inject? Did you compare with oral pregnenolone? You can buy this on Amazon.

Or you could just take Brexanolone if you can get it. If you feel like you've been fucked hard by fin you could take 150-250 IU HCG eod, which will suppress your hpta, but it is broad spectrum and will help you get to a homeostasis of all neural steroids and when you reach it you could discontinue it and then just supplement with progestrone or Brexanolone.

High iq. Post and should be bookmarked.

Was watching this video and lowering DHT can we problematic since downstream it's converted to other hormones like progesterone.
I am using finesteride myself. Even though my dick works fine (was close to max limit of progesterone according to bloodwork) and don't got any problems with that I have the feeling that mentally it changes me. More anaxiety and less energy. No depression tough but I am sure it could if I was more prone to depression.
When @Gaia262 was talking about anavar that raises DHT and gives hem more confidence and less anaxiety it got me thinking that fin is perhaps not that harmless as I expected.

Check

Here it explains about the brain and finesteride.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and CupOfCoffee
how you manage all this shit even reading all this stuff made me sleepy.
Looksmaxing and all related topics are my main hobby and interest

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Pumanator
Insomnia. And it made me insanely narcisstic
Isn’t this a good thing? I feel like Tren gives you the perfect dark triad personality for slaying. Literally look at my name.

• +1
Reactions: callisto, Deleted member 9890 and CupOfCoffee
Isn’t this a good thing? I feel like Tren gives you the perfect dark triad personality for slaying. Literally look at my name.
It does actually yes. But you still feel like shit on it

It does actually yes. But you still feel like shit on it
Interesting. Any way to develop this personality naturally or using other drugs? I feel like my test cycle will increase my confidence a lot and make me high energy but nothing like what tren will do.

Leo and Longetivity talks about this and he says that you can use progesterone cream off amazon to increase sex drive if you are going out on a date or are meeting with a chick. Can I use it like this?

Interesting. Any way to develop this personality naturally or using other drugs? I feel like my test cycle will increase my confidence a lot and make me high energy but nothing like what tren will do.
MAOI inhibitors or combinations of antidepressants can shift your neurochemistry towards being dominant/masc/confident. That's why people who have the "warrior" gene are the way they are, they have a deficiency in MAOI so higher baseline dopamine serotonin and norepinephrine

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and .👽.
Leo and Longetivity talks about this and he says that you can use progesterone cream off amazon to increase sex drive if you are going out on a date or are meeting with a chick. Can I use it like this?
Yes you can use topical too, I just dont know how it can be properly dosed. It might be a good idea to apply onto the scalp too for hairloss

MAOI inhibitors or combinations of antidepressants can shift your neurochemistry towards being dominant/masc/confident. That's why people who have the "warrior" gene are the way they are, they have a deficiency in MAOI so higher baseline dopamine serotonin and norepinephrine
So how can you achieve this via pharmacology?

So how can you achieve this via pharmacology?
This is my protocol: Wellbutrin, Lexapro, Buspirone, Saffron, CBD oil, Testosterone, Progesterone. I also use Donepezil to stay mentally sharp. And nicotine. It's a lot but I take things very seriously and I'll push to the limits to reach my goals whether it be in looksmaxing or mental enhancement

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker and TheMewingBBC
This is my protocol: Wellbutrin, Lexapro, Buspirone, Saffron, CBD oil, Testosterone, Progesterone. I also use Donepezil to stay mentally sharp. And nicotine. It's a lot but I take things very seriously and I'll push to the limits to reach my goals whether it be in looksmaxing or mental enhancement
How do you get your nicotine? I used to Juul a lot but I quit because I felt so guilty hitting it all the time. Leo talked about Wellbutrin but I will look into the other compounds. What is Donepezil is it a stim? Also I feel like high test via TRT is a nootropic in a way and helps with confidence and sex drive.

• +1
How do you get your nicotine? I used to Juul a lot but I quit because I felt so guilty hitting it all the time. Leo talked about Wellbutrin but I will look into the other compounds. What is Donepezil is it a stim? Also I feel like high test via TRT is a nootropic in a way and helps with confidence and sex drive.
Donepezil is acetylcholinesterase inhibitor. It's approved for Alzheimer's but it CAN be used by healthy people for enhancement. Just like antidepressants can be used by healthy people to become even better than baseline. Leo is the one who talks about Donepezil actually.

Donepezil is acetylcholinesterase inhibitor. It's approved for Alzheimer's but it CAN be used by healthy people for enhancement. Just like antidepressants can be used by healthy people to become even better than baseline. Leo is the one who talks about Donepezil actually.
Ok I will look into it. Do you have a script for it or do you just get it from an Indian pharmacy? How do you get your nicotine - cigarettes, vape, gum? Is it ok to use nicotine while on test cycle? I don’t want to fuck with my heart too much and I know nicotine is not good for that, however it does give me a lot of energy especially when stacked with caffeine.

Ok I will look into it. Do you have a script for it or do you just get it from an Indian pharmacy? How do you get your nicotine - cigarettes, vape, gum? Is it ok to use nicotine while on test cycle? I don’t want to fuck with my heart too much and I know nicotine is not good for that, however it does give me a lot of energy especially when stacked with caffeine.
I use flavored nicotine pouches. It's not that bad for your heart, just make sure you eat healthy food and do lots of cardio you'll be fine. And yeah I just buy from Indian pharmacy. For the other stuff I have other sources pm me if you decide you want them.

I use flavored nicotine pouches. It's not that bad for your heart, just make sure you eat healthy food and do lots of cardio you'll be fine. And yeah I just buy from Indian pharmacy. For the other stuff I have other sources pm me if you decide you want them.
Yeah I’ll pm you later I’m very interested. I’ve used Zyn pouches before and they are good. However I prefer nicotine gum. I will start using it again I love the head rush and energy. Do you think gum/pouches are healthier than vaping? Do you drink alcohol? I am on cycle right now so I can’t drink but it makes me look aspie sometimes when other people are drinking.

Yeah I’ll pm you later I’m very interested. I’ve used Zyn pouches before and they are good. However I prefer nicotine gum. I will start using it again I love the head rush and energy. Do you think gum/pouches are healthier than vaping? Do you drink alcohol? I am on cycle right now so I can’t drink but it makes me look aspie sometimes when other people are drinking.
Yeah it's probably healthier not to smoke it or vape it. I used to be an alcoholic but not a single drop anymore ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Yeah it's probably healthier not to smoke it or vape it. I used to be an alcoholic but not a single drop anymore ever
Yeah alcohol is a looksmin and lifemin. Anabolic steroids are actually much healthier. I will pm you later about sources.

• +1
injecting subq is simple, and i assume its more bioavaliable/goes into blood better when injected idk

injecting subq is simple, and i assume its more bioavaliable/goes into blood better when injected idk
I inject IM actually. It's what it says on the package to do

I inject IM actually. It's what it says on the package to do
thats very interesting, wouldve figured otherwise. do you watch leo and longevity videos?

• +1
thats very interesting, wouldve figured otherwise. do you watch leo and longevity videos?
Yes I binged all his videos like a month ago lol

all browser show is pregonolene suplements
can it work as substitut to progesterone?

What dose Donepizil and every day or just days with mental tasks?

Also what dose tren were you doing, inj frequency, Ester?

I just got Donepizil but dunno how to run it

• +1
What dose Donepizil and every day or just days with mental tasks?

Also what dose tren were you doing, inj frequency, Ester?

I just got Donepizil but dunno how to run it
Everyday. U can also take it at night it might make you feel sleepy. I used tren Ace. I take 5 mg donep. Btw you should focus on the other ones I just mentioned donep because everyone talks about nootropics but hardly anyone talks about this drug

Everyday. U can also take it at night it might make you feel sleepy. I used tren Ace. I take 5 mg donep. Btw you should focus on the other ones I just mentioned donep because everyone talks about nootropics but hardly anyone talks about this drug
I am doing 10mgs dexamphetamine on days of mental tasks, 5mg donep, 10mg modaf days of mental tasks I have fairly bad adhd

Sometimes I will do a green tea with above. I think it's a good stack

I do nicotine gum also mental task days only

I also smoke way too much weed bro...

• +1
I am doing 10mgs dexamphetamine on days of mental tasks, 5mg donep, 10mg modaf days of mental tasks I have fairly bad adhd

Sometimes I will do a green tea with above. I think it's a good stack

I do nicotine gum also mental task days only

I also smoke way too much weed bro...
Really nice stack ngl. Especially if you take days off from the amphetamine and Modafinil it will be very effective. You mean 100mg Moda right?