Just found out how important lips to nose is

97baHater

97baHater

Confirmed truecel and manlet
Its so fucking over for my narrow lips and big nose. Are there any solution? I would genuinely be prettyboy if I had wide lips and thinner nose

pretty overrated m8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arab_chink, CarrotMaxxer, maxxmclooks and 1 other person
it's true bhai, those are my 2 biggest failios, according to @otal_duu if my lips were a bit wider and taller, and my nose a bit less big i would be htn

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, otal_duu and 97baHater
it's true bhai, those are my 2 biggest failios, according to @otal_duu if my lips were a bit wider and taller, and my nose a bit less big i would be htn
pm

i think its mainly male gaze

girls barely care about nose width

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 91302, edodalic29 and RaidenJTR
indeed, the width of your nose and lips to each other is critical in determining how well your features go together

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, <6PSLcel and 97baHater

They care about your harmony and mouth-to-nose is a crucial component of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41050, 5.5psl, agoostis and 2 others

no tf it is not, girls care about how large your nose is, when they say they like big noses it means they like nose bumps jfl

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and 97baHater
indeed, the width of your nose and lips to each other is critical in determining how well your features go together
1.5 : 1 is the perfect ratio for lip width and nose width, what about my chin and philtrum and lip ratio is that alr ?

1.5 : 1 is the perfect ratio for lip width and nose width, what about my chin and philtrum and lip ratio is that alr ?
yes it’s actually pretty decent

• Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel

no

a wide nose is a subhuman triat

do don't understand becasue your a whiteboi prettyboy with a button nose

but every ethnic knows the struggles of having a shit nose

• +1
Reactions: jacobrb07
They care about your harmony and mouth-to-nose is a crucial component of it.
no

a wide nose is a subhuman triat

do don't understand becasue your a whiteboi prettyboy with a button nose

but every ethnic knows the struggles of having a shit nose
no tf it is not, girls care about how large your nose is, when they say they like big noses it means they like nose bumps jfl
nose width is barely important unless its giga wide stop coping retards

i can name countless of GL people with wide alar bases or non ideal lip to nose ratio

nose width is barely important unless its giga wide stop coping retards

i can name countless of GL people with wide alar bases or non ideal lip to nose ratio
Only coper here is you jfl, i could list many GL people with an unideal ESR and yet it wouldn't make it less important.
Looks is obviously not about one feature/ratio but mouth-to-nose is clearly an important ratio and an indicator of development.

• +1
Reactions: jacobrb07 and 5.5psl
stop with the suifuel

• So Sad
Reactions: 97baHater
his lips aren't narrow and his nose-to-lip ratio is almost perfect

are you saying his ratios are bad?
his lips are narrow because his mouth corners are downturned giving the illusion of a small mouth

Only coper here is you jfl, i could list many GL people with an unideal ESR and yet it wouldn't make it less important.
Looks is obviously not about one feature/ratio but mouth-to-nose is clearly an important ratio and an indicator of development.
if it was as important as you idiots claim, most sex idol actors wouldnt have this feature

• Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
his lips are narrow because his mouth corners are downturned giving the illusion of a small mouth

if it was as important as you idiots claim, most sex idol actors wouldnt have this feature
Most models and gl actors do have a mouth-to-nose in the normal range, with some exceptions of course.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and RaidenJTR
  • +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR
  • +1
It doesn't contradict my post (most =/= all), i already said that looks is obviously not about one feature/ratio.
He would look better with a wider mouth relatively to his nose, just like Meeks looking good without hair doesn't make balding an unimportant failo.
but depps ratios are pretty much all fucked. his eyes and hus philtrum to chin for example

and young him is still considered one of tje best looking guys ever. my point is that ratios are psl autism

• Hmm...
Reactions: FrenchChad
but depps ratios are pretty much all fucked. his eyes and hus philtrum to chin for example

and young him is still considered one of tje best looking guys ever. my point is that ratios are psl autism
Well his ESR is unideal but still ok-tier (around 0.43) and his midface is also ok-tier (0.95-1), facial thirds are good, chin-to-philtrum unideal indeed and same for his mouth width but it's compensated by his other features, he would look better with improved ratios though.
By the way most ratios weren't invented in the psl-sphere (except maybe midface ratio), facial proportions have always been a crucial component of aesthetic and artists understood that several thousands of years ago, there is a reason why most attractive people have good ratios and why most unattractive people do not.

Well his ESR is unideal but still ok-tier (around 0.43) and his midface is also ok-tier (0.95-1), facial thirds are good, chin-to-philtrum unideal indeed and same for his mouth width but it's compensated by his other features, he would look better with improved ratios though.
By the way most ratios weren't invented in the psl-sphere (except maybe midface ratio), facial proportions have always been a crucial component of aesthetic and artists understood that several thousands of years ago, there is a reason why most attractive people have good ratios and why most unattractive people do not.
well no shit ratios are important to some degree

nobody truly looks good with a long as fuck midface (although some even call ryan gosling gl like adriana lima for example)

but PERFECT ratios are psl autism and often even makes people look comical which is not ideal in the eyes of females

well no shit ratios are important to some degree

nobody truly looks good with a long as fuck midface (although some even call ryan gosling gl like adriana lima for example)

but PERFECT ratios are psl autism and often even makes people look comical which is not ideal in the eyes of females
Of course that you don't need perfect ratios, but having ratios that are at least in the normal range is very important for obvious reasons.

What can we do to fix this

See i dont think nose width is nearly as important as width of the lips , wide lips almost a must if u have a wide alar base

It doesn't contradict my post (most =/= all), i already said that looks is obviously not about one feature/ratio.
He would look better with a wider mouth relatively to his nose, just like Meeks looking good without hair doesn't make balding an unimportant failo.
High IQ post, owned that nigga

the ratio matters it can noticeably descend someone

• +1
I think if you have a shit ratio you will never be able to attain Lite, maybe even htn

jfl this is a reply to all larp about "it doesnt matter bro"-:soy: yea sure it doesnt ruin the entire face but it depends on harmony of the face, if someone has good ass harmony with mogger bones in his face yea it wouldnt descend him that badly. but if someone is htn and you morphed his face with a worse ratio that fucker is gonna descend horribly

• +1
I think if you have a shit ratio you will never be able to attain Lite, maybe even htn
yea exactly bro its basically just as important as any other ratio i'll post examples when i finish editing morphs

• +1
importance of the ratio is major and no one can deny it
IMG 0058
IMG 0059
the difference here as i mentioned is less noticeable because of mogger bones and mogger eye area but he still looks more like a cuck with narrower lips and a wider nose
IMG 0066
IMG 0065
now this is the difference the ratio makes on someone i'd rate htb now he looks mtb with a bad ratio (jfl at this AI example i just needed a good candid) so yea ratio descends no larp can convince me otherwise

• Woah