Just pulled an JB (17) girl

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

TERRA TYRONEJEET IN AVI MASHALLAH 🥰
Her type were Ayrabs cos they apparently treat her noice, but phenotypically she obvs preferred DA BAY BAY SEEEEEE, as ang woman with eyes and sense ought to do.

Nice lil party tis was me and the BBC squad came in and cleaned up. 2 lil fitties came into the crib and all the men were on them, one was MOO LOTTO the other cumskin ofc the niggas also taxxed them Leaving 0 for the white bois
IMG 8399

I then pulled my girl after she made me a drink and decided she was finna be mine.
The reminder of the girls where ugly or already with fellow Jamals
IMG 8400

We couldn’t be stopped, sorry @SecularIslamist @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @yeeyeeslayer @Narcissus🥀 you arab and Pakistani are my niggas but you lot had to hold an L to the bbc train as well

@murdah @Looks234 @ManletBlackcel
Ima meet this bih soon again and drill her with the mighty cok Cumskins like @SadLivwr and @Achilles stay salty get FUCKING MOGGED

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers, edodalic29, Manletmachine and 21 others
what race ?

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and Carv
Anyways I ended up leaving to go to church as gods more important than slaying JB pussy I’ll message her tmz

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, deepfuckingvalue, Carv and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, TheTakeoverHasBegun, Manletmachine and 9 others
b
fbi fbifam GIF by CBS
Cbs Team GIF by Wolf Entertainment

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, SecularIslamist, murdah and 3 others
BBC is law

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and murdah

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Tales from jungles of ukumbuwewe

But don't you believe in muh JBW?
White have most smv but it's mostly cope because it's a slight halo and most date within their own race, no matter how hard Jews try to force racemixing it doesn't work

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
This kind of shit makes me feel like I would have been so.much better if I was born as a mixed guy and just to dick mog and fuck bitches
Your a cuck, you want your mother to have been fucked by bbc

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, Ricky212, mayo mogger and 2 others
Your a cuck, you want your mother to have been fucked by bbc
Your uncultured swine I said i want to be born of mixed parent , how does it makes me a cuck. By that logic everyone on this forum copes that they were not born a chad. Do they want there mothers to be bred by psl gods ?? Degen

• JFL
Reactions: thegiganigga and HTN_Mentalcel
Your uncultured swine I said i want to be born of mixed parent , how does it makes me a cuck. By that logic everyone on this forum copes that they were not born a chad. Do they want there mothers to be bred by psl gods ?? Degen
Skinny girl aesthetic was founded by gay Romans btw. Take a blood test and fix hormones your a gay cuck, it's over :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
Tales from jungles of ukumbuwewe
I usually hate threads like these cos I feel Insaine envy…

BUT GOD TRULY BLESSED ME for once that now I can brag that I have an JB AND YALL DONT

• JFL
Reactions: ominion and HTN_Mentalcel
Her type were Ayrabs cos they apparently treat her noice, but phenotypically she obvs preferred DA BAY BAY SEEEEEE, as ang woman with eyes and sense ought to do.

Nice lil party tis was me and the BBC squad came in and cleaned up. 2 lil fitties came into the crib and all the men were on them, one was MOO LOTTO the other cumskin ofc the niggas also taxxed them Leaving 0 for the white bois
View attachment 2898640

I then pulled my girl after she made me a drink and decided she was finna be mine.
The reminder of the girls where ugly or already with fellow Jamals
View attachment 2898642

We couldn’t be stopped, sorry @SecularIslamist @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @yeeyeeslayer @Narcissus🥀 you arab and Pakistani are my niggas but you lot had to hold an L to the bbc train as well

@murdah @Looks234 @ManletBlackcel
Ima meet this bih soon again and drill her with the mighty cok Cumskins like @SadLivwr and @Achilles stay salty get FUCKING MOGGED
Never happened, tales from the slums of Bamako

shemar moore swat GIF by CBS
swat GIF

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and murdah
White have most smv but it's mostly cope because it's a slight halo and most date within their own race, no matter how hard Jews try to force racemixing it doesn't work
Maybe. But I feel like JBW really only works well with asians

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Maybe. But I feel like JBW really only works well with asians
Don't believe in a single thing OP says. Lookism veterans will know who he is. Amirite? @Veganist

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, mirrormogger, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
so a sheeboon

you wrote an essay to brag about pulling a sheboon :lul:
She looked more European… so much that honestly I don’t really know if she’s mullato

Either way low IQ take as mullatos are not black nor do they look black nor do they have even comparable SMV to men. But keep coping Abdul because I conquered a girl that was guaranteed for your Arab bretherin

• Hmm...
BBC keeps winning

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thegiganigga, PrinceLuenLeoncur, murdah and 1 other person
I liked this guy. Is he actually a larper?
There’s this conspiracy theory that in some random Nigger from lookism called Tyrone or something. I heard he has similar type style to me? I dunno but yea that’s the meme….

My threads aren’t cap though many members have seen my receipts specifically those on the BBC discord. And IF I get to do what to doooo with the foid well :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
No, they just hating on him.
Are you also on the BBC discord if so then you know my recipts I always deliver proof

• +1
No, they just hating on him.
I liked this guy. Is he actually a larper?
Yes he's sonoftyrone. He has been exposed a hundred times before but he still keeps larping. Literally ask any of the lookism refugees and they'll tell you about him. I could probably expose him too if I did some digging but idc let him larp in peace. I'm just a mod.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Diarrhoea, robtical, mayo mogger and 3 others
Yes he's sonoftyrone. He has been exposed a hundred times before but he still keeps larping. Literally ask any of the lookism refugees and they'll tell you about him. I could probably expose him too if I did some digging but idc let him larp in peace. I'm just a mod.
@HTN_Mentalcel see what I mean these guys want me to be this bbc so badly. I dunno what he did tbh but he lives rent free in these faggots brains.

Anyways if you want proof ask @Kamui and @Yuhbwoynadia they seen my reciepts and confirm my sagas

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and HTN_Mentalcel
Aren't you 25? Do you look younger?

Congratulations brother!!!

Although it's not that impressive at all tbh, but hey as long as your happy 👍

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
This kind of shit makes me feel like I would have been so.much better if I was born as a mixed guy and just to dick mog and fuck bitches
IMG 9253
cope u would still be a subhuman with micropenis

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and ominion
incels really amaze me
this nigga approached a sheboon and thought it was a good idea to make a brag thread about it.

Truly one of the moments of all time

@PrinceLuenLeoncur I'd mog the shit out of you nigga, you can shove your BBC up your ass because it won't be helping you against me.

Bitch ass nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and st.hamudi but 6‘5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back