Just pulled an JB (17) girl

this nigga approached a sheboon and thought it was a good idea to make a brag thread about it.

Truly one of the moments of all time

@PrinceLuenLeoncur I'd mog the shit out of you nigga, you can shove your BBC up your ass because it won't be helping you against me.

Bitch ass nigga
if u saw my big mena cock already (I posted it in a thread to mock a bold incel) u would know it’s too mighty for this forum

I don’t need to brag cause shit like this happens on a daily basis to me (iois)

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Above 15 = Not jb

this nigga approached a sheboon and thought it was a good idea to make a brag thread about it.

Truly one of the moments of all time

@PrinceLuenLeoncur I'd mog the shit out of you nigga, you can shove your BBC up your ass because it won't be helping you against me.

Bitch ass nigga
Man spoke about a “sheeboon” when I even stated the girl had European skull structure and is mullato… do you Ayrabs even know what a black person looks like? The girl could ironically pass more for Arab than blacks talhats the irony of your statement
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 @Diarrhoea

• Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Man spoke about a “sheeboon” when I even stated the girl had European skull structure and is mullato… do you Ayrabs even know what a black person looks like? The girl could ironically pass more for Arab than blacks talhats the irony of your statement
كول إيري

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, PrinceLuenLeoncur and HTN_Mentalcel
I never said that, me personally I think black women are appealing

Tales from Lagos

Sure bro keep trying to prove to us ur not a faggot larper , you’ve probably been going to the club every weekend for 4 yrs straight and when u finally pull a baboon lorry u make a paragraph thread bragging

Her type were Ayrabs cos they apparently treat her noice, but phenotypically she obvs preferred DA BAY BAY SEEEEEE, as ang woman with eyes and sense ought to do.

Nice lil party tis was me and the BBC squad came in and cleaned up. 2 lil fitties came into the crib and all the men were on them, one was MOO LOTTO the other cumskin ofc the niggas also taxxed them Leaving 0 for the white bois
View attachment 2898640

I then pulled my girl after she made me a drink and decided she was finna be mine.
The reminder of the girls where ugly or already with fellow Jamals
View attachment 2898642

We couldn’t be stopped, sorry @SecularIslamist @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @yeeyeeslayer @Narcissus🥀 you arab and Pakistani are my niggas but you lot had to hold an L to the bbc train as well

@murdah @Looks234 @ManletBlackcel
Ima meet this bih soon again and drill her with the mighty cok Cumskins like @SadLivwr and @Achilles stay salty get FUCKING MOGGED
mirin

Her type were Ayrabs cos they apparently treat her noice, but phenotypically she obvs preferred DA BAY BAY SEEEEEE, as ang woman with eyes and sense ought to do.

Nice lil party tis was me and the BBC squad came in and cleaned up. 2 lil fitties came into the crib and all the men were on them, one was MOO LOTTO the other cumskin ofc the niggas also taxxed them Leaving 0 for the white bois
View attachment 2898640

I then pulled my girl after she made me a drink and decided she was finna be mine.
The reminder of the girls where ugly or already with fellow Jamals
View attachment 2898642

We couldn’t be stopped, sorry @SecularIslamist @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @yeeyeeslayer @Narcissus🥀 you arab and Pakistani are my niggas but you lot had to hold an L to the bbc train as well

@murdah @Looks234 @ManletBlackcel
Ima meet this bih soon again and drill her with the mighty cok Cumskins like @SadLivwr and @Achilles stay salty get FUCKING MOGGED
Lifemogging me as usual. :ogre: Mirin bhai.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back