Non NT Is truly a death sentence

Yeah I deal with clients, I work consulting in data science and business intelligence.. I have the soft skills but I’m not NT ( I come off as stiff and uptight)
that's just anxiety every other person has it

• Hmm...
Reactions: laaltin
I think one of the better ways for non-NTs to meet people is to develop a skill and meet others who are also very much into that skill. Think about it, since we are nerds deep down, it makes sense to always keep some form of interest at the center of attention. Then you can always fall back on that anytime there's an awkward silence.

And it doesn't have to be nerdy stuff! You could do boxing classes (they often have JBs) or you could go to a rave or concert if you like a particular kind of music.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
every job requires nt, no one wants a sperg in their team. you're probably an introvert or some shit and think it's autism
No my job not

View attachment 2886591

I should have htb+ gf and well paid job with this face and height instead i rot all because i don't have the right mannerism. Girls sniff out in a Heart beat that you're and outsider to mundane Life and don't know how to act in given situations. People Will Just identify you as weird guy and exclude you from every social interaction. It's not about what you say, it's how you Say it. I haven't built up the necessary confidence during my formative Years in which i was a short truecel so i never managed to act based on my looks. You fail to get a good social circle and are relegated to tinder which Is gigachad only and clubs which has only low quality girls.
Zombie

male social circle is bullshit as far as meeting women because it's always bulls in a pasture and 99% of other men never want you to succeed, the only valid use of having male "friends" is as social proof so women can see that you are NT or at least damn good at faking it and it doesnt mean anything unless you are friends with "high status" guys anyway so most male friendships are just parasitic

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2
Man I’m so autistic I had to leave when a girl sat near me in the school library, I was having a hard time breathing, fuck my subhuman life man
over

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Man I’m so autistic I had to leave when a girl sat near me in the school library, I was having a hard time breathing, fuck my subhuman life man
some guys manhandle these cumsluts and ravage their holes with their huge dicks and you do this

fking brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back