PDO threads for nasolabial folds (reminder)

Icon

Icon

Turbo manlet mogger
First of all credit to @Orc for teaching this method on here. You can check out his guide here: https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-get-rid-of-the-nasolabial-fold-with-pdo-threads.962530/ And this additional guide from @i_love_roosters https://looksmax.org/threads/i-did-pdo-threads-in-six-areas-high-iq-everybody-gtfih.1007474/ Was also helpful

I just wanted to remind people that this is by far the best method to address nasolabial folds when it comes to pros and cons. Personally I experienced an immediate lifting effect right away as you can see by how flat the part is where the fold used to be if you look lower where I didn't use much threads you can still see part of the fold, I will be addressing that part by a triangle pattern in the future. For now I am waiting for the collagen to form so I can see the full impact of this procedure.

PDO threads own location

This is the best video I have found that shows what actually happens underneath the skin. Notice the formation of collagen at 0:40

I used 9 threads on each side, these ones from Minerva a Korean brand: 29G X 25MM PDO threads. The exact type of thread I used is the one bellow. Basically standard thread.

Some mild bruising did occur it took a few days for it to go away, almost gone now. It isn't particularly painful but to do this on your self is low inhib af and at some points I felt lightheaded and faint because of the psychological excess of pushing needles in my face. This feeling did go away after I got more used to it.

Some threads stuck a bit out the next day in the morning. To fix this I just pulled on my skin so that the thread went back inside since then it hasn't come out anymore since the hole sealed. And sometimes blood would gush out after I pulled a thread but it only required wiping it away once and it would stop.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Orc, ALTF4 and 4 others
Mirin hard bhai

• Love it
Reactions: Icon
what even is the root cause of nasal labial folds in the first place ? is it weak maxilla or something else ?

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, Icon and silencio
does this lift the nose tip, i need it. although heard its particulary painful there, also planning a lip flip and on undereyes

• Hmm...
what even is the root cause of nasal labial folds in the first place ? is it weak maxilla or something else ?
when young weak maxilla but after 30 its age

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Icon and <6PSLcel
why the fuck am I so high inhib...

• JFL
Could you link the product you bought please

does this lift the nose tip, i need it. although heard its particulary painful there, also planning a lip flip and on undereyes
not the answer ur looking for but have u thought about depressor septi nasi botox

don't overfill the piriform fossa, that's the little triangle next to your nose, you can add more threads to it but you don't want it to get too stiff because it impacts expressions negatively when you do.

even babies have it.

it does not, but you probably could if you spammed threads right underneath the nasal spine.

in most cases it's just fat deposition and has nothing to do with recession, you can either have this fat genetically or lose it with age, almost nobody escapes having nasolabial forms long term no matter their facial development.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: silencio, Icon, ALTF4 and 2 others
not the answer ur looking for but have u thought about depressor septi nasi botox
yea might looking for temp soln as i dont know if lifting would harmonise well w my face anyway so botox/ PDO are all good

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
don't overfill the piriform fossa, that's the little triangle next to your nose, you can add more threads to it but you don't want it to get too stiff because it impacts expressions negatively when you do.

View attachment 2928086

even babies have it.

it does not, but you probably could if you spammed threads right underneath the nasal spine.

in most cases it's just fat deposition and has nothing to do with recession, you can either have this fat genetically or lose it with age, almost nobody escapes having nasolabial forms long term no matter their facial development.
Do you think pcl superscrew threads are better than regular pdo screw ones? For lip corners, under eye, and naso folds.

Do you think pcl superscrew threads are better than regular pdo screw ones? For lip corners, under eye, and naso folds.
yes but you don't want to do pcl the first time because they last like two years, if you fuck up with pdos you aren't stuck with bad results for that long.

• +1
Reactions: Icon and ALTF4
It has many different causes, weight loss, sagging skin, aging, sun damage and recessed maxilla, but my maxilla is not recessed, I would say it is the opposite and sticks out like a monkey or gorilla (of course it looks human though, was just an example, I don't look like a monkey :lul:)

Everybody has nasolabial folds to a degree, I've always had them since young but they were not that visible and harmonized with my face they got really bad around 9-10% body fat due to fat pads around that area and subcutaneous fat melting away due to fat los.

I was a bit malnourished I am eating a bit more lately and noticed that my face looks healthier and more plump and the threads helped with the nasolabial folds, looking forward to see the collagen formation.

For reference I am 29, some people still think I am 18 though, visually I age very slowly. So I don't think age related since I am 99% sure it was due to my hardcore dieting the last couple of months.

Last edited:

View attachment 2928086

even babies have it.

Thanks for the tip.

I was thinking more a long the lines what you did in your last post, that triangle pattern.

Thanks for the tip.

I was thinking more a long the lines what you did in your last post, that triangle pattern.
yeah just fill that until they're almost invisible but stop right before they're gone.

• +1

View attachment 2928086

even babies have it.

if i send you a dm could you tell the reason behind my naso folds?

I am not an expert though but if you show side profile I can see if your maxilla is recessed, I did a bit of research on that.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
cause doesn't matter.

most people have nasolabial folds, most people don't have recessed maxilllas.

• +1
Reactions: robloxplayer143, Icon and silencio
cause doesn't matter.

most people have nasolabial folds, most people don't have recessed maxilllas.
I agree.

Recessed maxxilla is very rare. He did send me a picture, he has normal maxilla not recessed. He has a bit of naso labial fold but that is normal, everybody has them. I think he is making them worse in his head and other people don't notice it much.

I think he is making them worse in his head and other people don't notice it much.
it's because they're a lot more visible in pictures and mirrors than they are in real life in the eyes of other people.

my father has extremely deep nasolabial folds on pictures, but they don't stand out at all in real life.

• +1
it's because they're a lot more visible in pictures and mirrors than they are in real life in the eyes of other people.

my father has extremely deep nasolabial folds on pictures, but they don't stand out at all in real life.
I didn't know this. Do you know the cause of this? Is it related to the resolution of our eyes compared to reflection and pictures or due to motion making them less apparent?

Can this cause fat loss?

I didn't know this. Do you know the cause of this? Is it related to the resolution of our eyes compared to reflection and pictures or due to motion making them less apparent?
photos are 2d.

Can this cause fat loss?
it can speed up fat loss that's already happening other than that no.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tigrxs, Icon and arabcelxxx