I did PDO threads in six areas (high IQ, everybody GTFIH)

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

My avi is the typpa shit I'm on rn
Hello there negros, I did PDO threads and I thought I'd share some details...

Before I begin, I wanna give a HUGE thanks to @Orc for introducing me to this.

So.. I ordered two packs, one pack of 25mm/30G and one pack of 50mm/29G, each pack consists of 20 threads.

Here's the ones I used:

20240412 124916

Both packs were screws BTW

I'll keep this as straight to the point as possible. For more specifics on how to insert them check online, there's an abundance of information

This was the original plan:

4066327 4034382 423196918c213daf3bd22cbfe3e82855

This is what I ended up doing:

4066343 Screenshot 20240412 005349 Photo Editor

Lemme explain everything:

I did areas 3, 4, 5, and 6 first - about two weeks ago. Areas 1, 2, and 5.1 were done a few days ago. Results from PDOs take a few weeks to develop, so the effect of the ones I did first are more evident. I didn't use any anesthesia (Jewish chemicals). Some areas can hurt more than others, however, there's no need to be a pussy.

1. - I wanted to fraud more slanted (model-like) eyes (they call them foxy eyes). If you Google lifts in that area they all look gay. I didn't want that, so I only did two short threads there. I also wanted to slightly volumize my temples. So far the results are minor, I can see some very small improvements which are enough for me to tell I kinda look better when I look at myself in the mirror. As I already mentioned, these threads were my most recent ones. I'm hoping I get more results in the following weeks. As of now, I feel like I'll need more in the future.

2. - This was one of the most important areas for me. The skin there is quite thin and I got immediate results (unlike some thicker areas). I'm loving the results so far and they'll only get better as time passes. @Clavicular did this and he made a video about it. He kinda failed because he used two short ones. It's harder to insert the thread from the inner side, so he only did two threads on the outward side. I figured I could just insert two long ones from the easy side.
3. - The results here ascend me the most. I fucking love how it turned out. This shit fr looks like I got malar implants. Be careful! This area is extremely prone to bruising. You're almost guaranteed to pop something there. I gave myself black eyes for 2 weeks.

4. - This worked out well. I don't think I succeeded at doing a face lift there, but my skin looks giga mogger and volumized (must be from the collagen stimulating properties of PDOs). As for the fuller cheeks I wanted, I got minor results which are good enough to me.

5. - I got nasal folds :feelscry:. So far, this got about 75% rid of them.

5.1 - I wanted to smoothen them folds a bit more, so I inserted one thread on each side vertically right along the fold. This provided support for 5. and smoothened my fold a bit further.

6. - This worked quite well too. It made my lips a few mms longer and made the resting position of the corners point slightly more upwards.

I did 38 threads in total. Two went to waste and I had to do some adjustments.

Verdict: 0.65 PSL increase so far. Absolutely worth it!

Best .org threads on PDO:

Thread 'PDO threads, everything under-eye.' https://looksmax.org/threads/pdo-threads-everything-under-eye.984607/

Thread 'Using PDO to get hunter eyes (idea from ORC)' https://looksmax.org/threads/using-pdo-to-get-hunter-eyes-idea-from-orc.973088/

Thread 'how to get rid of the nasolabial fold with PDO threads.' https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-get-rid-of-the-nasolabial-fold-with-pdo-threads.962530/

Thread 'pdo threads to fix upper-lip asymmetry and increase perceived mouth width.' https://looksmax.org/threads/pdo-th...ry-and-increase-perceived-mouth-width.974586/

Some niggas asked me to tag them and I forgot their @. I hope they find this shit

Tags: @NorwoodAscender @Clavicular @Orc @moreroidsmoredates @pneumocystosis @TechnoBoss @Axii @try2beme @Squirtle @Subhuman232 @Snake.0359

@Jeww

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: user123456, silencio, klamus and 20 others
Good thread

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and i_love_roosters
4048990 Black Hebrew Israelism

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
4057563 Screenshot 20240320 231616 Chrome

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
Plan 1 is superior BTW. I had to make some adjustment to make this shit easier

Can you dm before after?

• +1
Reactions: metagross and i_love_roosters
Bookmarked, will read someday....

• +1
Reactions: AySab and i_love_roosters
Good thread, bookmarked!

• Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters
@agoostis @FacialStructure404

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and i_love_roosters
passes. @
Clavicular
@Clavicular did this and he made a video about it. He kinda failed because he used two short ones.
I didnt fail with 25mm because its too short, i failed because i tried to do a thread starting from the infra glabellar going outward

25mm is fine for UEE u just have to go from the lateral canthis side of the eye

• +1
It's harder to insert the thread from the inner side, so he only did two threads on the outward side. I figured I could just insert two long ones from the easy side
I didnt fail with 25mm because its too short, i failed because i tried to do a thread starting from the infra glabellar going outward

25mm is fine for UEE u just have to go from the lateral canthis side of the eye
Ik, I mentioned it. I didn't mean you failed cuz of short threads

good thread I have similar problems so I will follow it

• +1
glad more people are doing this with how easy and cheap it is compared to fillers without worrying about looking bloated eventually because they don't stick around for a decade unlike deep fillers.

by the way it takes ages for the cheeks to tighten, just keep adding more every 3 weeks or so if you don't think it's enough, I didn't stop at the bunch I did initially either, the map I keep for the threads looks like a minefield.

Face map 2

I also did a bunch to tighten the jawline, and improve the appearance of the chin.

• Love it
Woah, great thread. did you inject it to the side of your lips? Its hard to see exactly where in the diagram.

• Love it
12 how to draw a male face
away from the lips

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
glad more people are doing this with how easy and cheap it is compared to fillers without worrying about looking bloated eventually because they don't stick around for a decade unlike deep fillers.

by the way it takes ages for the cheeks to tighten, just keep adding more every 3 weeks or so if you don't think it's enough, I didn't stop at the bunch I did initially either, the map I keep for the threads looks like a minefield.

View attachment 2854639

I also did a bunch to tighten the jawline, and improve the appearance of the chin.
Just ordered 40 more, this shit addicting

Just ordered 40 more, this shit addicting
I ran out of straights need to stock up on them soon again.

will try PLLA and PCL threads when the results are starting to diminish, but that'll be a while.

• +1

will try PLLA and PCL threads when the results are starting to diminish, but that'll be a while.
Ik you dislike cog threads but I'm considering getting some. They do look tough to place, I admit

So.. I ordered two packs, one pack of 25mm/30G and one pack of 50mm/29G, each pack consists of 20 threads.

Here's the ones I used:

View attachment 2854369

I'll keep this as straight to the point as possible. For more specifics on how to insert them check online, there's an abundance of information

View attachment 2854371

View attachment 2854372

I did areas 3, 4, 5, and 6 first - about two weeks ago. Areas 1, 2, and 5.1 were done a few days ago. Results from PDOs take a few weeks to develop, so the effect of the ones I did first are more evident. I didn't use any anesthesia (Jewish chemicals). Some areas can hurt more than others, however, there's no need to be a pussy.

1. - I wanted to fraud more slanted (model-like) eyes (they call them foxy eyes). If you Google lifts in that area they all look gay. I didn't want that, so I only did two short threads there. I also wanted to slightly volumize my temples. So far the results are minor, I can see some very small improvements which are enough for me to tell I kinda look better when I look at myself in the mirror. As I already mentioned, these threads were my most recent ones. I'm hoping I get more results in the following weeks. As of now, I feel like I'll need more in the future.

2. - This was one of the most important areas for me. The skin there is quite thin and I got immediate results (unlike some thicker areas). I'm loving the results so far and they'll only get better as time passes. @Clavicular did this and he made a video about it. He kinda failed because he used two short ones. It's harder to insert the thread from the inner side, so he only did two threads on the outward side. I figured I could just insert two long ones from the easy side.
3. - The results here ascend me the most. I fucking love how it turned out. This shit fr looks like I got malar implants. Be careful! This area is extremely prone to bruising. You're almost guaranteed to pop something there. I gave myself black eyes for 2 weeks.

4. - This worked out well. I don't think I succeeded at doing a face lift there, but my skin looks giga mogger and volumized (must be from the collagen stimulating properties of PDOs). As for the fuller cheeks I wanted, I got minor results which are good enough to me.

5.1 - I wanted to smoothen them folds a bit more, so I inserted one thread on each side vertically right along the fold. This provided support for 5. and smoothened my fold a bit further.

6. - This worked quite well too. It made my lips a few mms longer and made the resting position of the corners point slightly more upwards.

Thread 'PDO threads, everything under-eye.' https://looksmax.org/threads/pdo-threads-everything-under-eye.984607/

Thread 'Using PDO to get hunter eyes (idea from ORC)' https://looksmax.org/threads/using-pdo-to-get-hunter-eyes-idea-from-orc.973088/

Thread 'how to get rid of the nasolabial fold with PDO threads.' https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-get-rid-of-the-nasolabial-fold-with-pdo-threads.962530/

Thread 'pdo threads to fix upper-lip asymmetry and increase perceived mouth width.' https://looksmax.org/threads/pdo-th...ry-and-increase-perceived-mouth-width.974586/

Some niggas asked me to tag them and I forgot their @. I hope they find this shit

Tags: @NorwoodAscender @Clavicular @Orc @moreroidsmoredates @pneumocystosis @TechnoBoss @Axii @try2beme @Squirtle @Subhuman232 @Snake.0359

@Jeww
How do you know you wont hit a vein or nerve

• +1
Reactions: fufurjde
How do you know you wont hit a vein or nerve
you can feel it if you're about to pierce a vein or getting close to a nerve, the tissue surrounding them is must much sensitive.

if it feels like the needle is stuck when you're like 70% in just twist it pull it out and cut the wire, that's probably a vein you felt, if it starts hurting you're getting near a nerve.

it's not like you bash them in just move slowly.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and fufurjde
you can feel it if you're about to pierce a vein or getting close to a nerve, the tissue surrounding them is must much sensitive.

if it feels like the needle is stuck when you're like 70% in just twist it pull it out and cut the wire, that's probably a vein you felt, if it starts hurting you're getting near a nerve.

it's not like you bash them in just move slowly.
Ngl, I just go through veins, I never pull out :feelshmm:

Here's the ones I used:

View attachment 2854369

View attachment 2854371

View attachment 2854372

@Jeww
Where are the results

it's hard to take before and afters of this shit because the difference is in millimeters.
Exactly, I can't see it in pics, but it's noticeable in the mirror

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss

what about PDO threads for nose bridge?

Did the UEE one work?

• +1
These recent pdo threads made me order one set

• +1
What area would you say gets the most improved?

• +1
Can you send pics bro you did in the past and I didn't leak

Do the ones on ur cheekbones lift your cheecks up at all

View attachment 2854639

the one in the eybrow is for more lenght and positive tilt?

the one in the eybrow is for more lenght and positive tilt?
one of my eyebrows is slightly higher than the other and I wanted the arch to be more pronounced.

one of my eyebrows is slightly higher than the other and I wanted the arch to be more pronounced.
is it inserted from inside or outside?