Rate me (14 yrs old)

B

beefliverontop

Bronze
I am 6 foot 0.5 inches (183cm)
My plan for now is to go from ltn to high mtn-low htn by debloating and removing acne (i will go on accutane)
I do have gyno tho, what can i do to get rid of it?
Surgery/roid suggestions are welcome
And point out my failos
(You can be as harsh as possible)

Attachments

• IMG_8614.jpeg
    IMG_8614.jpeg
    963.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8620.jpeg
    IMG_8620.jpeg
    1,016.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8621.jpeg
    IMG_8621.jpeg
    965.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8642.jpeg
    IMG_8642.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8635.png
    IMG_8635.png
    8.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8627.png
    IMG_8627.png
    8.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8625.png
    IMG_8625.png
    8.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: HollowChin
scarfacemaxx

My plan for now is to go from ltn to high mtn-low htn by debloating and removing acne (i will go on accutane)
And point out my failos
you look like 18-20

Subhuman

You can get surgery for Gyno.

Falios: Bodyfat, Acne, Acne Scars, Hairline, Overbite

• +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777
bros face looks like a pizza

Stop stuffing your face with food. Accutane, now. Roids are cope other than HGH, which you dont need. You should be 5.5 PSL from this. Maybe 6 depending on how much face fat you lose. Also shave.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and N1666
And point out my failos
14 going on 23 jfl, i have a feeling your hair will be raped in your 20s

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
14 going on 23 jfl, i have a feeling your hair will be raped in your 20s
My dad went bald in his 20s but my brother is 27 and he stil has hair tho so theres hope

My dad went bald in his 20s but my brother is 27 and he stil has hair tho so theres hope
maybe, you probably genetically have very high test. ur one of them kids in school that goes through puberty before anyone else, i remember being 15 when i got armpit hair LOL latest in the school

Damn your frame might be the worst I've seen on here. Thankfully it's not over for you at your age, the first things you should do are visit a derm and pray they put you on accurate and get lean.

maybe, you probably genetically have very high test. ur one of them kids in school that goes through puberty before anyone else, i remember being 15 when i got armpit hair LOL latest in the school
I have alot of test but none of it goes to clavicles or height or my chin/browridge, instead it just gives me crazy anxiety and more mental issues, acne everywhere (back, neck, face, even a bit on arms), since i started lifting my acne got worse 💔

Damn your frame might be the worst I've seen on here. Thankfully it's not over for you at your age, the first things you should do are visit a derm and pray they put you on accurate and get lean.
im gonna roidmax and do alot of reeves shrugs so my clavicles can grow. Maybe bonesmash + roids aswell

• +1
Reactions: N1666
im gonna roidmax and do alot of reeves shrugs so my clavicles can grow. Maybe bonesmash + roids aswell
Yeah prioritise shoulders over everything, you are only 14 and still very early in development so your frame still has a lot of time to grow.