Rate me for

B

beefliverontop

Bronze
i know i have acne and bloat but any other advice for me? Im 14 years old and 184cm (6 foot 0.5 inches)

Attachments

• IMG_8346.jpeg
    IMG_8346.jpeg
    965.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8347.jpeg
    IMG_8347.jpeg
    887.1 KB · Views: 0
4/10, dogshit skin, get better hairstyle(wavy perm or curtains) then start gymcelling that's all you need rn

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and RealFunkyFlamingo
4/10, dogshit skin, get better hairstyle(wavy perm or curtains) then start gymcelling that's all you need rn
I already gymcelled but my wide hips and narrow clavicles ruin my body even tho im pretty jacked, i also have gyno

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
Thanks, any way to fix my narrow clavicles tho? I need wide clavicles otherwise im just gymcelling for nothing
Just spam over head press exercise and barbel rows or t bar rows, this is what everyone in gym should do to get wider

Boneless subhuman as of now

i know i have acne and bloat but any other advice for me? Im 14 years old and 184cm (6 foot 0.5 inches)
Your face structure is LTN but your overall appearance is incel level. You should focus on losing face fat and growing hair!

Your face structure is LTN but your overall appearance is incel level. You should focus on losing face fat and growing hair!
What do you think i can become if i do that? Mid mtn maybe?

ltn just debloat and you will be mtn

looks like a low mtn - high ltn, change the faggot haircut and get better skin nigga

looks like a low mtn - high ltn, change the faggot haircut and get better skin nigga
what haircut should i get
And for the skin ive eaten healthy for like a few months but its not doing anything, what should i do 4 skin

what haircut should i get
And for the skin ive eaten healthy for like a few months but its not doing anything, what should i do 4 skin
theres a ton of threads about skin improvement so just search for those and also searc haircut threads

Good potential to be low HTN

you look nt and trustworthy

youd probably look better jacked and leaner but take your time you can easily transform into a low htn in some years

Get ready for a lot of surgery, fr though.

Eyes are somewhat bulging out. Jaw is weak. Cant see ramus. Chin is weak. Bite looks weak, check for overbite/deep bite. Fix skin texture. Fix posture. Fix hairline (receding in the corners). Eyebrows look patchy (slit was not the move). Mandible fillers are a must.

Get ready for a lot of surgery, fr though.

Eyes are somewhat bulging out. Jaw is weak. Cant see ramus. Chin is weak. Bite looks weak, check for overbite/deep bite. Fix skin texture. Fix posture. Fix hairline (receding in the corners). Eyebrows look patchy (slit was not the move). Mandible fillers are a must.
its a scar on my eyebrow