image_2024-05-04_133641650.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • image_2024-05-04_133644823.png
    image_2024-05-04_133644823.png
    102.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KIVVV, TrynaImprove, Icon and 5 others
good eye area, good lower third, but your nose and mouth comes to fuck everything, HTN alltought

• +1
Reactions: greywind and manletmogger
really weird looking like a chad who got short face syndrome and didn't finish developing, mtn-htn range

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
really weird looking like a chad who got short face syndrome and didn't finish developing, mtn-htn range
Mashallah for extra chin growth as I’m 16 if not then chin implant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and negawattlol
lips for bbc

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lokmazclock, KhatcodaiA3, Perfection and 2 others
@manletmogger how do you look rn bro?

• +1
Reactions: aber
Ofc zestmaxxed to the brim

nice jaw brah

Htn carried by jaw and pheno, lowset zygos and ratios aren’t good but if ur tall you should be fine

solid htn

you will be chad when ur 20

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KIVVV and manletmogger
Htn carried by jaw and pheno, lowset zygos and ratios aren’t good but if ur tall you should be fine
My zygos are extremely highset btw my ogee curve is just giga low, my ratios are above average too it’s just these photos don’t do me justice + my height is cooked

Htn. Browridge and chin implants will ascend you to high chadlite-chad. Also you need to train your thin ass neck.

High mtn- htn

• JFL
Reactions: Lyxguxx
his zygos aren't low. his og curve is just low

• +1
Reactions: bingustik
Htn. Browridge and chin implants will ascend you to high chadlite-chad. Also you need to train your thin ass neck.
My brow ridge has grown since here so much and I’ve been smashing my chin giga hard and there’s been some swelling growth but I’m fully looksminned, I’m hitting gym soon to train neck aswell

• +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx
how tall r u

lower third and chin to philtrum is holding you form being chad here (NT chad) solid chadlite here imo

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
What do you look like now, it can’t be that bad surely

Is this the same kid losing it over subhuman tits like its the first and last pair you ever saw

horrifically cringe that you labeled this "chad treatment" jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Lyxguxx, Thebbcmaxxer and AustinCutler
Is this the same kid losing it over subhuman tits like its the first and last pair you ever saw
View attachment 2909711
horrifically cringe that you labeled this "chad treatment" jfl
Well actually it was because me and my friend were just chilling and this happened lolllll and The fact that u have it saved is crazy haha

What do you look like now, it can’t be that bad surely
Bad skin, giga bloat and higher body fat, awful hair, unmaintained everything basically descend to low mtn

My zygos are extremely highset btw my ogee curve is just giga low, my ratios are above average too it’s just these photos don’t do me justice + my height is cooked
Your zygos are not extremely high set mate

• +1
Reactions: wolf321
They are very high lol I’ve had the measured many times u just can’t see coz of the lens
and you're MTN because of height, 5,7 is BRUTAL
in 2024 where the average is 6ft. Other that you have a high trust face+ blond coloring, low test face, which has pretty good appeal in your age range

and you're MTN because of height, 5,7 is BRUTAL
in 2024 where the average is 6ft. Other that you have a high trust face+ blond coloring, low test face, which has pretty good appeal in your age range
Irl I don’t get treated like mtn but yeah I also live in England so that might be why

Brutal ESR tbh

Just measured and it’s 71% set
Hmm well a lens distorted photo isn’t the best way to measure the setness obviously I would pm u mirror pic but I really cba and I know they’re highset