TURN ME INTO YOUR PERSONAL FRANKENSTEIN

vvehsan

vvehsan

Iron
im 16 5”11 21-22% bf give me every single softmaxxing and hardmaxxing tips point out my flaws and tell me how to improve them going to bonesmash with d3 + k2 + thumbpulling + mouth widening device + enclomiphene in about 2 months (i don’t know if i should take it since i heard about igf-1 dropping) and losing bf going to do updates every 2 weeks

Attachments

• IMG_9906.jpeg
    IMG_9906.jpeg
    417.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9907.jpeg
    IMG_9907.jpeg
    474.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 5DADD75C-DF66-4A62-9ADC-8E7C7AC4D0D7.jpeg
    5DADD75C-DF66-4A62-9ADC-8E7C7AC4D0D7.jpeg
    502.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9912.jpeg
    IMG_9912.jpeg
    374.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9913.jpeg
    IMG_9913.jpeg
    401.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
yeah you need to lose bf and water plus rhino would ascend you

• +1
Reactions: copeistani and liberiangrimreaper
im 16 5”11 21-22% bf give me every single softmaxxing and hardmaxxing tips point out my flaws and tell me how to improve them going to bonesmash with d3 + k2 + thumbpulling + mouth widening device + enclomiphene in about 2 months (i don’t know if i should take it since i heard about igf-1 dropping) and losing bf going to do updates every 2 weeks
What mouth widening device are you using? MSE?

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Lol if you're legit dark triad "muh would do anything for looks" then messing with hormones at that age can ascend you hard, HGH + test + DHT at development = chad bones

• JFL
Try a crew cut or Buzzcut after you get lean, your pretty boy hairstyle doesn't match your masculine face imo

Depends on your bone mass though

genio, gonian implants, buccal fat removal, zygos implants, leg lengthening, and obo or instead of buccal fat removal u could get some buccal fat grafted to ur under eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dnrwarrior11 and efidescontinuado
genio, gonian implants, buccal fat removal, zygos implants, leg lengthening, and obo or instead of buccal fat removal u could get some buccal fat grafted to ur under eyes
Why buccal? Hes 22% let him lose a bit of far first

Try a crew cut or Buzzcut after you get lean, your pretty boy hairstyle doesn't match your masculine face imo

Depends on your bone mass though
probably can pull it off but a crew cut or buzz cut is a huge nerf with jbs i’ve gotten way more hoes w longer hair

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
yea my bones are decent so they usually show even when i’m bulked up im going to cut down to 12-13% nd they should feel better
nuh uh larp

• +1
Reactions: dnrwarrior11
Lol if you're legit dark triad "muh would do anything for looks" then messing with hormones at that age can ascend you hard, HGH + test + DHT at development = chad bones
How to go bald and have shit skin

U guys are retarded all he needs is obo and rhino lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 68446
im also trying to money maxx i’ve made about 20k in 2 months reselling so far than flipped it to 35k in crypto and im thinking of starting some skincare company soon where ill promote on here and give affiliate links so everyone can get money i already have a little status halo as the dude with money in my high school (i turned 16 like a month ago)
probably going to buy a nice amg or bmw (c63, f90 or e60) nd spend money on everything that can ascend me like gh cause shits expensive

• Woah
U guys are retarded all he needs is obo and rhino lmfao
obo is risky as hell my ipd is fine one eye distance need tip refining for nose

• JFL
obo is risky as hell my ipd is fine one eye distance need tip refining for nose
No it’s not bro ur coping I just needed one look and I could tell I thought u were true looksmaxxer ?

im also trying to money maxx i’ve made about 20k in 2 months reselling so far than flipped it to 35k in crypto and im thinking of starting some skincare company soon where ill promote on here and give affiliate links so everyone can get money i already have a little status halo as the dude with money in my high school (i turned 16 like a month ago)
probably going to buy a nice amg or bmw (c63, f90 or e60) nd spend money on everything that can ascend me like gh cause shits expensive
i can give u source for gh i bought off them and have been through 1 complete cycle and about to finish a second one next month and its cost me a little under $2000

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dnrwarrior11 and UZB_Strebl
Are u fucking serious ?

i can give u source for gh i bought off them and have been through 1 complete cycle and about to finish a second one next month and its cost me a little under $2000
Could’ve saved that money for surgeries

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dnrwarrior11, vvehsan and UZB_Strebl
idc ive grown 4 inches without invasive surgeries like leg lengthening
Dead ass ? How long was ur cycle there’s no way this isn’t larp

Dead ass ? How long was ur cycle there’s no way this isn’t larp
first cycle 6 months this one so far 5 months and all has gone well ive grown from 5'6-5'10 some of it was puberty tho cuz i was 14 and im 15 now i took 4 ius every 4 days first now 6 ius every 4 days too

• +1
  • Love it
nah test and dht are shit. dont fuck up your hormones for muh muscles. just gymmaxx for a while and you should have a female gaze body

first cycle 6 months this one so far 5 months and all has gone well ive grown from 5'6-5'10 some of it was puberty tho cuz i was 14 and im 15 now i took 4 ius every 4 days first now 6 ius every 4 days too
yea i was planning on hopping on mk earlier i grew 2 inches sleeping and protein overdose in 3 months my dads 6”3 and my mom is 5”9 growth plates aren’t fused and my doctor said my adult height will be 6”3-4

• JFL
i could have maybe grown to 6 foot during that time period but i was a stupid gymcel and even after gymcelling i still didnt even get attention that i wanted from women

• +1
yea i was planning on hopping on mk earlier i grew 2 inches sleeping and protein overdose in 3 months my dads 6”3 and my mom is 5”9 growth plates aren’t fused and my doctor said my adult height will be 6”3-4
my expected height was 5'8 so i kind of had a reason to hop on peptides

• JFL
  • +1
nah test and dht are shit. dont fuck up your hormones for muh muscles. just gymmaxx for a while and you should have a female gaze body
i’m bulked tf up like i’m strong as shit right now but fat so i’m cutting hard to 10-15 just don’t wanna stunt myself ill be fine after cut mostly want hormones for facial development and frame

lost body fat and you'll look elite. thats pretty much it bro

yea makes sense i want to try and be 6”6 adult height with compounds maybe 6”7 if im lucky grandpa was 6”6 and keep my growth plates open

i’m bulked tf up like i’m strong as shit right now but fat so i’m cutting hard to 10-15 just don’t wanna stunt myself ill be fine after cut mostly want hormones for facial development and frame
Then run peptides or something. You can even try doing diy fillers which is what im doing as soon as I get a job.

yea makes sense i want to try and be 6”6 adult height with compounds maybe 6”7 if im lucky grandpa was 6”6 and keep my growth plates open
r u trying to be ogre height for a reason? like do u want to play basketball or something because max height i would go would be 6'4

• +1
lost body fat and you'll look elite. thats pretty much it bro
bet bro ill make an update in a bit after losing and debloating,
r u trying to be ogre height for a reason? like do u want to play basketball or something because max height i would go would be 6'4
always a halo with females they can never get enough i mean probably just waking up and being 6”7 and ascending to htn/chadlite would make me a crazy narcissist

I’ve accepted my fate of being 5’9 I’m just saving up for surgeries now I convinced my parents to get me mse for health reasons 😂🤭 it’s getting installed in 25 days

Then run peptides or something. You can even try doing diy fillers which is what im doing as soon as I get a job.
what do you use for the fillers? you just pin that shit in your cheek or do you have to cut shit open

I’ve accepted my fate of being 5’9 I’m just saving up for surgeries now I convinced my parents to get me mse for health reasons 😂🤭 it’s getting installed in 25 days
how old r u

• +1
lucky i’m stuck thumbpulling my parents said no

• JFL
nuh uh larp
nah i’m fat as shit right now when i was leaner i had a way better ogee curve nd zygos i got fat on my ramus and zygos so they’ll look a lot better debloated and cut

Get that shit bro might increase ur ipd to I’m praying mine does im a fellow ipdcel that’s why imo u think obo I can’t tell I’ve studied this shit just my opinion what’s ur mfr and esr could be affected by lens distortion measure with ruler bro

anyways if u need help about getting gh hit me up in pms idk much abt ais if u want them

i am thinking abt using them next cycle tho

• +1
what do you use for the fillers? you just pin that shit in your cheek or do you have to cut shit open
can send you a guide. its definitely not that easy bro