TURN ME INTO YOUR PERSONAL FRANKENSTEIN

anyways if u need help about getting gh hit me up in pms idk much abt ais if u want them

i am thinking abt using them next cycle tho
Why haven’t u been using ai💀 cause ur young ?

im 16 5”11 21-22% bf give me every single softmaxxing and hardmaxxing tips point out my flaws and tell me how to improve them going to bonesmash with d3 + k2 + thumbpulling + mouth widening device + enclomiphene in about 2 months (i don’t know if i should take it since i heard about igf-1 dropping) and losing bf going to do updates every 2 weeks
Gonna be chadlite

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
are you already cycling anything for height growth
I don’t really give a fuck about ngl so no I’m saving up money for surgeries tho

one overdose and your life is horrible for 3-5 days i took too much of my friends and my bones hurt so much i couldn’t move but if it’s properly dosed it’s fine i was retarded

• JFL
idk i just thought my parents would find the gh so i just only bought gh instead of that and ais

• +1
Reactions: dnrwarrior11
one overdose and your life is horrible for 3-5 days i took too much of my friends and my bones hurt so much i couldn’t move but if it’s properly dosed it’s fine i was retarded
Ur friends in real life height maxx lmfao what has looksmaxxing done to the youth 💀

Gonna be chadlite
hope so i’m the best looking guy in my grade my worst failo is nose and bf my right lip is unsymmetrical too gonna use volufiline for that and under eye support id say im mtn now htn later after cut and probably after hormones chadlite at 17 if im lucky should have a lot more money by then too status halo will be crazy

• Hmm...
hope so i’m the best looking guy in my grade my worst failo is nose and bf my right lip is unsymmetrical too gonna use volufiline for that and under eye support id say im mtn now htn later after cut and probably after hormones chadlite at 17 if im lucky should have a lot more money by then too status halo will be crazy
What’s ur esr and mfr?

im 16 5”11 21-22% bf give me every single softmaxxing and hardmaxxing tips point out my flaws and tell me how to improve them going to bonesmash with d3 + k2 + thumbpulling + mouth widening device + enclomiphene in about 2 months (i don’t know if i should take it since i heard about igf-1 dropping) and losing bf going to do updates every 2 weeks
Mogs me

idk i just thought my parents would find the gh so i just only bought gh instead of that and ais
i been hiding carts for a while i gotchu just find spots in the wall cut a hole in the straps of your pockets use your bed frame pillar if it’s hollow roof tiles you can move

• JFL
It’s actually over for me being 6’0 is actaully so fuckign aesthetic

My biggest priority if i were u is cutting, like ASAP fuck the muscle gains for now just cut. Gonna look crazy

yea i need to rot on threads more need translation
Bruh there like two of the most important ratios 💀 bro that’s like the first thing u should learn the important ratios

My biggest priority if i were u is cutting, like ASAP fuck the muscle gains for now just cut. Gonna look crazy
i’m strong as fuck i bench nd row 280 so im cutting muscle is fine my shoulders are my halo i need to measure bidelt but they’re over 20

It’s actually over for me being 6’0 is actaully so fuckign aesthetic
at least ur 5'9 so itll probably only take one lengthening to reach 6'0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dnrwarrior11 and UZB_Strebl
bro get some money and buy gh now 5”8 is failo nowadays
Ik I don’t really care about girls atleast for now only reason I do this is because it’s aesthetic being 6’0 is so aesthetic

Bruh there like two of the most important ratios 💀 bro that’s like the first thing u should learn the important ratios
bro i used to rot here a lot and just view forums before i started to go off and moneymaxx i used to know but i forgot

• Woah
could never mog a 195 cm aryan i cope because im afghan
“Aryan” lol, nah I’m serious you mog me face wise, I look like Charles 2nd of Spain if he was a tranny

bro i used to rot here a lot and just view forums before i started to go off and moneymaxx i used to know but i forgot
U watched tutorials on how to moneymaxx ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dnrwarrior11, UZB_Strebl and vvehsan
U watched tutorials on how to moneymaxx ?
yes and figured out i sell backdoored replica hoodies on stock x and shit they cost 200 and i sell for 1.3-2k canadian also crypto starting paid communities with all of them and if my ascension goes crazy i might make tiktok’s and promote my skincare brand nd make another paid community degrees are just for jews to take your money become the seller and the creator not the buyer and the consumer

• JFL
bro what whole point of this is to get women do you just wanna admire yourself 😭
yea hes lying his ass of about not caring

• +1
Reactions: dnrwarrior11
cope u know u care abt girls u know u just wanna get sum and eat it
real asf for that the first time i ate a pussy i was like a caveman who didn’t eat for 4 days

Sloped ramus (high gonial angle), narrow mouth, some pretty deep tear trough and inverted gonions

real asf for that the first time i ate a pussy i was like a caveman who didn’t eat for 4 days
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: thats wild

but bro i couldve got it when i was 14 but i sold and she was even stacylite and she was innocent asf i actually sold ts it makes me mad asf

• JFL
  • +1
Sloped ramus (high gonial angle), narrow mouth, some pretty deep tear trough and inverted gonions
thanks for advice i definetely have fat on my ramus chewing might help develop it gonna use volufiline and hyaluronic acid for tear troughs

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: thats wild

but bro i couldve got it when i was 14 but i sold and she was even stacylite and she was innocent asf i actually sold ts it makes me mad asf
no way how’d you sell 🤣

thanks for advice i definetely have fat on my ramus chewing might help develop it gonna use volufiline and hyaluronic acid for tear troughs
I’ve tried volufiline it doesn’t do shit, don’t chew it’s gonna make you look bloated even if you’re low body fat, you have a deadly combination of a sloped ramus +inverted gonions, chewing will worsen you

• +1
I’ve tried volufiline it doesn’t do shit, don’t chew it’s gonna make you look bloated even if you’re low body fat, you have a deadly combination of a sloped ramus +inverted gonions, chewing will worsen you
And I mean deadly in a really bad way

cope u know u care abt girls u know u just wanna get sum and eat it
Obviously had my heart broken by hot Italian htb who’s 18 that’s why I started looksmaxxing bahaha idc about them for now atleast I said I care more about facial aesthetics

dear god bro what’d you say 💀

• JFL
bro what whole point of this is to get women do you just wanna admire yourself 😭
I mean yeah don’t u wanna be aesthetic ?

Obviously had my heart broken by hot Italian htb who’s 18 that’s why I started looksmaxxing bahaha idc about them for now atleast I said I care more about facial aesthetics
trust bro your gonna care about them after you move on ascend enough and you’ll slay women are clones

• JFL
Descended me hard I regret it to this day don’t fall for meme

dear god bro what’d you say 💀
i sent funkytown n shit in this one english gc with a bunch of popular ppl and she found out :D:feelswah::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
trust bro your gonna care about them after you move on ascend enough and you’ll slay women are clones
No slaying for me I’m 5’9 all I care about is wrestling and mma for now I think I’m gonna start producing that would be dope

And I mean deadly in a really bad way
shit time for implants thank you for advice felt like chewing might make me look more bloated unless i only focus on lower masseter i can do it by chewing with my canines

i sent funkytown n shit in this one english gc with a bunch of popular ppl and she found out :D:feelswah::feelswhy:
oh my god bro that’s the fumble of a century i’m sorry dawg 😭

• JFL