What is causing my lower lid droopiness?

Kavkaz777

Kavkaz777

Silver
I think imma save up for lower eyelid retraction honestly man

Front and side pics:

(I think my zygos are normal and have good underye support but why do I still have hollow lower eyelids and stuff?)

@Futuresalludon

Attachments

• IMG_3679.jpeg
    IMG_3679.jpeg
    225.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3660.jpeg
    IMG_3660.jpeg
    62.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
eye area looks good due to eyebrows and pfl and good undereye support from zygos. your eyelids dont look too hollow, volufiline or fat grafts should help. mirin ngl

• +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777
eye area looks good due to eyebrows and pfl and good undereye support from zygos. your eyelids dont look too hollow, volufiline or fat grafts should help. mirin ngl
I’ll try but im brokecel, when I get money I’ll update you guys

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
I’ll try but im brokecel, when I get money I’ll update you guys

check this thread out if you end up doing fat grafts

• +1
that's probably the least of your worries

• +1
Reactions: Icon
that's probably the least of your worries
Bro I rlly want that positive canthal tilt, ik my nose is my biggest failo I’m getting the surgery in a few months

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Icon
ur eyes shouldnt be the main thing u look at but in this morph i gave you better under eye fat and fixed your nose
IMG 0111
IMG 0112

• +1
Reactions: Icon and Kavkaz777
Nigga I look scary lowk but prolly jus the editing, I need to fix my upper lip as well
yea but check the amount of ascension with better lips,nose and more under eye fat holy shit
IMG 0111
IMG 0116

• +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath and Kavkaz777
Shit man, do you think I need mse? Cause idk how else to stretch out lips wider
there are some methods you can try, search on .org and see if any work for you because idk if they're cope or not, if none work get MSE

• +1
there are some methods you can try, search on .org and see if any work for you because idk if they're cope or not, if none work get MSE
I’ll def research more thx

• +1
Reactions: yyamann
your a pretty handsome guy bro, try getting better sleep quality. I noticed that when my sleep is worse my lower eyelids droop, but when I sleep well they are tight.

Try using volufine for your upper lip though it should help to make your nose look smaller in comparison

Plus if you are from the Caucasus from what I saw in Georgia your kind of nose is pretty regular there🤷‍♂️

• Woah
your a pretty handsome guy bro, try getting better sleep quality. I noticed that when my sleep is worse my lower eyelids droop, but when I sleep well they are tight.

Try using volufine for your upper lip though it should help to make your nose look smaller in comparison

Plus if you are from the Caucasus from what I saw in Georgia your kind of nose is pretty regular there🤷‍♂️
I wanna sleepmaxx with a big booty latina beside me but I unfortunately cannot afford that luxury

• JFL
Reactions: Lebron_James
It's just droopy eyelids. You clearly have insane bones from the side profile and stuff. Genetically droopy eyelids

• So Sad
how much would these cost him?
idk honestly but these edits to his face really made him go to htn but they're just rhino, fat graft around the eyes, lip flip with some lip fillers

• +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath
idk honestly but these edits to his face really made him go to htn but they're just rhino, fat graft around the eyes, lip flip with some lip fillers
oh and a wider mouth so perhaps MSE and a mouth widening device but idk about the effectiveness of that

oh and a wider mouth so perhaps MSE and a mouth widening device but idk about the effectiveness of that
Mse won’t do much tbh it’ll prolly end up fucking up my cheekbones

Rn I’m stretching my mouth everyday (pause) w my hands for like 2 minutes x 2

Mse won’t do much tbh it’ll prolly end up fucking up my cheekbones

Rn I’m stretching my mouth everyday (pause) w my hands for like 2 minutes x 2
yes i agree but idk how effective the results will be with that but with ur lip width i feel like even the tiniest bit of lip width matters and its gonna look better

• +1
yes i agree but idk how effective the results will be with that but with ur lip width i feel like even the tiniest bit of lip width matters and its gonna look better
Same bro might be Cope but worth the try

I’ll update as I said I’ll make a post if I notice anything good

• +1
Reactions: yyamann
Same bro might be Cope but worth the try

I’ll update as I said I’ll make a post if I notice anything good
tag me in results if u see any, a wide mouth would look good on u

• +1
bumped bro up by atleast 1.75PSL

U need lip filler badly

• +1
  • Love it
save up for infraorbital implants, tho r u Armenian or Azeri?

save up for infraorbital implants, tho r u Armenian or Azeri?
I don’t think I need them bro, look at my side profile picture

I just have genetically hollow eyes or maybe from being sleep deprived as a kid

Last edited: