Why do incels make guides on here

try2beme

try2beme

Low Trust, 6’2, Wide Frame, Ugly
Clearly they arent working for you ugly. Just shut the fuck up and let men with experience do the talking.
Go back to race baiting and trolling for the love of God, nobody is tryna be like you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777, MoggerGaston, coisbhai and 8 others
Vent about your ugly face or go make fun of a user for reps bitch niggas u have no insight for us just pure waffle

5 viewers ur all clapped

• Woah
Reactions: iblamejews
how to get girlfriend in 5 easy steps, releasing soon

• WTF
Reactions: try2beme and datboijj
  • +1
Reactions: MrBossMan
Niggas would make "how to be a 10 PSL Demigod, BOTB worthy" while looking like this:forcedsmile::feelskek:
4139222 3859835 A7AEB1CC 193E 46D2 9797 5FF32FAAE83E

@ReadBooksEveryday

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: insufferableincel and try2beme
Clearly they arent working for you ugly. Just shut the fuck up and let men with experience do the talking.
Go back to race baiting and trolling for the love of God, nobody is tryna be like you
If you actually have good experience in dating you should know that looks don’t matter anywhere near as much as copers on this site say they do. I am grateful that I am not delusional like many idiots on these forums

• +1
Reactions: plukee and try2beme
If you actually have good experience in dating you should know that looks don’t matter anywhere near as much as copers on this site say they do. I am grateful that I am not delusional like many idiots on these forums
I say this everyday and get bombarded with jfl reacts

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and plukee
i think it’s okay if the incel is making some pseudoscience looksmax theory breakthrough for other people to try out tbh

i agree though if you’re making some guide like this

and you look like this

IMG 2962

then you’re cooked

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme