change the color of my dick?

F

Forriger

Iron
im brown and trying to whitemaxx, but my dick is way blacker than the rest of my body. I'm following this guide rn along with a couple extra supps here and there:

But I'm worried this won't whitemaxx my dick which is fitzpatrick 6 compared to the rest of my body fitzpatrick 3-4. I'm not sure if putting hydroquinone on it is safe and idk if there's any other way. I don't wanna turn off girls that are scared of BBC and I don't want whores that are into BBC so I don't want a BBC. I already have a pink tip so I could turn it into a BWC if there's a way to skinmaxx the shaft. Thoughts? Suggestions? Advice?

• JFL
Reactions: silencio, inc0gnito, chadintraining and 1 other person
My nigga it doesn’t matter. Every curry has a black dick if anything it’s a halo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, Autismcel and nathan
FB IMG 1714662702057

damn this nigga hates every part of himself down to the tip of his dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, Accelerator, 97baHater and 1 other person
im brown and trying to whitemaxx, but my dick is way blacker than the rest of my body. I'm following this guide rn along with a couple extra supps here and there:

But I'm worried this won't whitemaxx my dick which is fitzpatrick 6 compared to the rest of my body fitzpatrick 3-4. I'm not sure if putting hydroquinone on it is safe and idk if there's any other way. I don't wanna turn off girls that are scared of BBC and I don't want whores that are into BBC so I don't want a BBC. I already have a pink tip so I could turn it into a BWC if there's a way to skinmaxx the shaft. Thoughts? Suggestions? Advice?
BBC is a good thing bhai

Why would anyone want to have a white dick? Black dick makes your penis seem more masculine and some women associate it with bigger and thicker penises. Black dick is better than any other type of dick. I am latino and have brown big dick, which is good, but I still envy black cock. Plus you will never have a BBC. If you are indian you will never pass for a black guy anyway.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
bbc color > white
BBC is a good thing bhai
Why would anyone want to have a white dick? Black dick makes your penis seem more masculine and some women associate it with bigger and thicker penises. Black dick is better than any other type of dick. I am latino and have brown big dick, which is good, but I still envy black cock. Plus you will never have a BBC. If you are indian you will never pass for a black guy anyway.
you guys are so dense. it's not the BBC that's more attractive, it's just the dick being big. a BWC the same size as a BBC is way more attractive.
if you whitemaxx your dick it is gona get smaller, dont do it
and no, turning it white is not going to shrink it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back