Collagen maxing guide

I did not try to find any new research chemical just analyse the existing methods and see their effectiveness:

Dermarolling: 400% increase

Skin becomes thicker with greater than 400 % increase in collagen deposition and significantly more elastin . Collagen fibre bundles qualitatively increases, thickens and more loosely woven in both papillary and reticular dermis. It appears to have laid down in normal lattice pattern than in parallel bundles as in scar tissue.

Retin-a (tretinoin): 80% increase
Treatment of photodamaged skin with tretinoin produced an 80 percent increase in collagen I formation, as compared with a 14 percent decrease in collagen formation with the use of vehicle alone (P = 0.006).

Sunscreen: 56% increase
Collagen I formation was 56 percent less in the papillary dermis of photodamaged skin than in skin protected from the sun (P<0.001)

Red light: Increases collagen (4.6ug/ml -> 36.36ug/ml after 5hours)

Copper peptides:

Oral collagen supplement:
Preliminary results are promising for the short and long-term use of oral collagen supplements for wound healing and skin aging. Oral collagen supplements also increase skin elasticity, hydration, and dermal collagen density
In summary, the present study demonstrated oral administration of collagen peptides from bovine bone could improve the laxity of chronologically aged skin by increasing skin collagen content and ratio of type I to type III collagen, but it had no effect on moisture retention of skin.

Fasting: 92% DECREASE

Aloe vera:
Glucomannan, a mannose-rich polysaccharide, and gibberellin, a growth hormone, interacts with growth factor receptors on the fibroblast, thereby stimulating its activity and proliferation, which in turn significantly increases collagen synthesis after topical and oral Aloe vera.9 Aloe gel not only increased collagen content of the wound but also changed collagen composition (more type III) and increased the degree of collagen cross linking. Due to this, it accelerated wound contraction and increased the breaking strength of resulting scar tissue

Vitamin C (oral)

Vitamin C basically promotes collagen expression, and stimulates collagen production. I could make a full thread on vitamin C its so legit

Reccomendation :

poorcel

vitamin c 500mg/ day
tretinoin (work up to 0.05% ED)
dermarolling 1mm (These derma roller size needles are more effective in inducing the production of collagen http://dermarollerqmd.com/demarolling-therapy/what-size-derma-roller-should-i-use/) 1 time weekly
sunscreen: spf 15 blocks 93% so in terms of ROI this is best

Richcel:
vitamin C 2grams /day (drink enough water so you dont get kidney stone
tretinoin (work up to 0.05% ED)
dermarolling 1mm 1 time weekly
sunscreen: spf 50
Bovine: 200mg / kg of body weight
Red light therapy: 15-30minutes daily
Aloe vera (topically or oral, although topical seems to have almost no irritation)

requested tags: react with huh emoji to be tagged in my next threads (will be higher effort than this one promise)
@Vitruvian @Guest @Soulsmaxx @MadMong @Bluepill @her @You @Gebirgscel @TubOfLard @Arkantos @AspiringChad @dogtown@Dude420 @Krezo @AdamLamberg @Mewisthekey @Saturn @TubOfLard @Arkantos @Currycellmate @randomguy1235 @Alexanderr @x30001 @samm735 @Yummyinmytummy
(was not sure whether to tag cause this one wasnt that high effort)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: hattrick, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, bizcocho and 125 others
op is gay

• JFL
Reactions: iMogEveryone and nathan
I only have .25 mm roller how much will it increase